Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? (35065 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by ufuosman(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2017
percyshelu:
pure water in traffic
comedian
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by ufuosman(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2017
dreamwords:
Betting , 9ja bet,
dat money is not enof.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by iamfromlagos(f): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2017
luvguy:
Please I need suggestions....tx
Go into sales of polythene products, in six months you would have realized your capital.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by bigl: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2017
luvguy:

If you have a working laptop, u could learn web design, motion graphics, etc with as little as 10-30k

Then find somewhere to do like 3months housemanship to brush up. Then start getting jobs

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Godfullsam(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
KKKWHITE:
stock and forex trading. let me use the money to trade in two months time your money will be 100k . 100 percent guarantee. I am a professional trader (whatsapp 09081315511)

Pls sir can you coach me on fforex and/binary option

Thank
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by darlenese(f): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
in this recession

sell gala rat killer pure water all na hawking things
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by darlenese(f): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
in this recession

sell gala rat killer pure water all na hawking things
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by deaborfaty(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
my only advice to you is to invest your money on bitcoin that is the coolest and most rewarding business going on write now, u buy bitcoin worth of $100 in 30days it appreciate to maybe $150 digital currency is the way for
ward trust me.for more info u can mail at debofatoye90@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by dtrend(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
luvguy:

production of local bar and liquid soap...... wish you all the best of
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
castro316:

Money lending that's if you know how to do the biz. Its not easy o.

Divide 500k into 10 parts. That's 50k then give out for 10-15% a month. Collect the necessary collateral that is up to 100k. let them write that on the date of expiration of their loan, you will auction their collateral.
Tnx Man
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by tofek4real: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Godfullsam:

Pls what internet business can i do
Kindly list the various internet businesses available for such amount
Thank
You can investment in domain name business very good or flipping(Arbitrage) any profitable kind of goods on the internet and make real good money it's what i do on daily basis bro... I will not advise you to venture into mini importation for now except to you have good reason for that due to forex wahala ok
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Ugosample(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Omojudy:

The first thing about succeeding in any business is passion for it.
If you have to ask us for ideas then you don have the first thing and whatever we tell you and you choose to start will most likely not do well.
Now i will ask, what are you passionate about? What fo you yourself like buying and are good at analysising its price and quality.

What you said is the gospel truth

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by win2kwire: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rent small room and start Church,
170 million stupid Nigerians with the mental intelligence of m0nkeys - People who believe in god, religions and other people's testimonies without QUESTION!

The best business in Nigeria is religion!

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by zinaunreal(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
OMO 50K NO GET VALUE AGAIN OH. I NEED VISA ABEG SOMEONE SHOULD GIVE ME VISA TO LEAVE THIS HELL HOLE

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Parable007: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
good day everyone, well u asked this question because u want to be FINANCIALLY free...well am an expert in this Field, the key to gaining tht isn't a business idea I still see that as a get rich quick scheme it won't last.

first seat and ask questions, what can u do? if u don't have what u are good and passionate about, what do u have interest in so u can spend money to learn and acquire the skills u need. don't just try to get money from a trending business it may not be ur financial niche but whatever u are passionate about will pave way for u...... all the best brother, one love.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Yeecar(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Redman44(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
zinaunreal:
OMO 50K NO GET VALUE AGAIN OH. I NEED VISA ABEG SOMEONE SHOULD GIVE ME VISA TO LEAVE THIS HELL HOLE

And that country you are running to, my brother lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, what will be your story when you have lived there for 10 years or more? Have you not realized that things are not rosy as they were in Europe and North America in the 90's? Stop calling Nigeria a Hell Hole. There are Nigerians who are living in HELL in the countries they ran to all in the name of living ABROAD. I live in a Western country and I know what people go through here. You have to be Industrious to accomplish anything in Europe and North America. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Yeecar(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by gbenga007(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
luvguy:

Trust me. Buy some coins (cryptocurrencies) and trade. You can make double every week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by olayinkajnr(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Eddodoh:
meet someone that is a genius at making quality & good shoes or palm sandals to make them for you at discounted price & you resell to friends, colleagues & supply to offices.

You can import or contact importers of any fast moving products like shoes, wristwatches, power banks, etc. Something you know that you can market, people need & will be willing to buy. You get it from the importers at wholesale price & resell at retail price.

You can buy recharge cards in bulk & sell.

You can buy honey from the farm. Package them in different bottles & sizes, and sell.

Op, I buy this suggestion
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by NonFarmPayrol: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
cool cool

hustle coins

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by ladilawalopen: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
You can register as a vendor, to sell prepaid electricity units, and make your money fast with commissions.
Signup on www.irecharge.com.ng all the DISCOS are integrated
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Klington: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Eddodoh:
meet someone that is a genius at making quality & good shoes or palm sandals to make them for you at discounted price & you resell to friends, colleagues & supply to offices.

You can import or contact importers of any fast moving products like shoes, wristwatches, power banks, etc. Something you know that you can market, people need & will be willing to buy. You get it from the importers at wholesale price & resell at retail price.

You can buy recharge cards in bulk & sell.

You can buy honey from the farm. Package them in different bottles & sizes, and sell.
great ideas bro. Please can you put me tru on this honey biz. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by shege45: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
just use d moni go drink
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Electroweb(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
samdaisi:
Please if you are good in buying and selling kindly enter Super market and select grade 1 material

and sell it to the people that work in cooperate offices and make double of your money,i work in

cooperate office and i sell it to make my money too

But this corporate people like credit a lot. They tie money down and pay in bits if at all.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by durasome(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
phone accessories business will go well.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Lagosfinder(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
goldwaters:

come and loan me the money. I will be paying you interest on it monthly until you know what to do with it. I'm looking for money to expand my business. pm me if you are interested
https://www.nairaland.com/3988745/need-easy-loan-business

Guy you sabi talk oooo
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Advise coming from left and right .....but before u loose your small money in unprofitable business.

Save that money first before yiu venture into another unprofitable business.

Infact go and read this ebook ENTREPREUER MILESTONE
Call or whatsapp this no 08034630280 to get the soft copy for just N1,500 and thanks me later.

A most read for all to be entrepreneur

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Advise coming from left and right .....but before u loose your small money in unprofitable business.

Save that money first before you venture into another unprofitable business.

Infact go and read this ebook ENTREPREUER MILESTONE
Call or whatsapp this no 08034630280 to get the soft copy for just N1,500 and thanks me later.

If u don't know what to sell with N50k ...u can't know what u will do with N500k
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by peacemara54(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
petitejolie:

I'm interested in d honey bizness too o. I mean original not diluted honey. quality is important.

Thanks to lamclime., I really don't knw why many fails to look into honey business yet, the profit is really more than what ponzi schemes will offer you. Not because I want to sell, but when you benefit from something with the rate of hardship/unemployment in the country, you should be able to show others the way,
The truth remains, there is no how you will venture into honey business with correct guide & knowledge that you will not make it.. The market is huge.Nigeria can't even meet the demand for this bee product.
It may baffles you that some business women, men alike do invest 5-10million into the business & they still come bck to demand more. Honey dealers are millionaires thats where they make their living from bees products.
I think its time for people to wake up to realities. What you look-down on, is what is fetching others millions.

Lastly, just to remind all on this forum that, am on nairaland to supply customers pure, raw undiluted honey. I really hate seeing adulterated honey which can damage peoples health. Some of my customers told the unpleasant story of how they lost thousands of naira to a bad supplier supplying fake honey.
Be certain, what you get from me is nothing but raw from the bees.. I can't remember all that have supplied on nairaland. I do recieve positive feedback & always happy to do more and prove to all that original honey exist out of millions of adulterated flying around

I also assist newbies to find their ground in the business. I do give my best advise based on experience & shows you how best to do the business & manage it.. Its gives me joy seeing people in honey business. I charge no fee pls.

We will all reach the mountain top
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) / Woman Incurs N757,000 Debt At A Bar In Lagos (See List Of Items) / CBN Releases Guidelines For Enaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.