Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 17/8/1 When A Christain Denies Christ - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 17/8/1 When A Christain Denies Christ (310 Views)

Register Your Company With Cac Today / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional Guide 4/7/2017 Sleeping Through The Storm / Why You Should Register Your Farms With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 17/8/1 When A Christain Denies Christ by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2017
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL...*
*Date:* Thursday, August 17, 2017

*Topic:* WHEN A CHRISTIAN DENIES CHRIST...
*Read:* Matthew 26:69-75

*MEMORISE:* _But whosoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven_ *(Matthew 10:33)*

*EXPOSITION*
Denial means asserting that a statement or allegation is not true. It is one of the most common defence mechanisms that we all use. It is simply refusing to acknowledge that an event has occurred. Simon Peter found himself in such a situation, when Jesus Christ was arrested. He was so scared of acknowledging the fact that he had been with Him. Thank God, for Jesus had already prayed for him.

A lot of us who have experienced the mighty hand of God in our lives, often deny Him when circumstances seem to be unfavourable to us. A Christian can deny Christ by failing to represent Him, and follow His norms.

When a Christian perpetually engages in sin, he is denying Christ. Unfaithfulness in our lives, places of work, businesses, to our spouses, in our tithing and offerings, are also ways by which we deny Christ. When we engage in all these, we are saying His Words and commandments are not true.

However, whenever the Christian finds him/herself in such situation, he/she should just be sober and go back to Christ, confess the sin, and decide, never to go back into it again.

As you go out today, be careful of your actions and deeds, so as not to deny our resurrected Saviour. May we not engage in things that would make Christ disown us before His Father and ours, in heaven, in Jesus' name.

*PRAYER POINTS*
*1.* Father Lord, I confess all my sins of denying You in any area of my life.
*2.* Lord, please help me to be conscious of my ways, so as not to deny You in my words, deeds, actions and reactions.
*3.* Lord, let those who are presently in the state of apostasy see, appreciate and appropriate the Light of Your Gospel again, and return to You

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Joshua 4-8

*Author:* CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Global Agriculture Network / Technical Partner Needed In A Farm In Abuja / Working To Improve Agriculture And Commerce In Osun Through Rural Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.