Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? (18390 Views)

Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? / These Are 9 Of The Worst Scandals In Auto Industry History / Get Quick Cash For Vehicle You Don’t Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by menstrualpad: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
vertueptime:

My brother I dissagree, i had a 307 too, u just had a bad electrician and u didnt knw some delicate tips on it, if u knw d dos and donts of 307 its a sweet car, but my brother 607 na car wey mechanic go run away wen u enter his workshop, its has d worst second hand value compared to any peugeout ever made
What exactly is the issue with the 607
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by ENEJI16: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
sincerely speaking I must say that the worst car I have ever used in my life is Range Rover Sport car.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by buzorcharles(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why have I not heard of audi complain. Is audi a6 good choice of car.
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by Deedee27(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
There was a thread about a very similar topic sometimes around 2014(not sure) before the nairaland tsunami.. Where people talked about the worst car they have ever used..

The thread was so funny that I had to laugh till tears were rolling out of my eyes..

I bookmarked the thread.. But I can't find it after the nairaland hacking.. If anyone has the link to the thread pls post it.. I will like to read through that funny thread once more

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Honda cars are a headache, and in terms of maintenance costs, range rovers are a nightmare.
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by menstrualpad: 1:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Honda cars are a headache, and in terms of maintenance costs, range rovers are a nightmare.
Until you meet the Audi allroad. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by menstrualpad: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2017
buzorcharles:
Why have I not heard of audi complain. Is audi a6 good choice of car.
Which of them
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by kunleadeniyi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
opeolu202:
space wagon mitsubishi
What makes it as bad as that?
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by mecussey(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rawlings120:
Bro you just blew my mind.... I have also Been Using my Honda Baby Boy V4 for almost 2years now... Asin i don't even know how to describe my daily love for the ride with my blinking alloy wheels/rims.. My only problem now is that i have little cash and feeling so tempted to upgrade.... but fear of the unknown is not letting me to... Make i no come dey regret the upgrade... lol, Secondly if you have issues with you honda engine shorting oil or gear box issue.... no cry, with little cash they can easily collect the car engine, you add money and get another.... Tested and Trusted. just buzz/what's app me on 07068348931 and Finally Treat your car like your bae and she will continue to adore and treat you nicely, except you're the type that maltreats ladies or a boy boy..... Winks*.

No be say i dey wish u badluck, but one day u go go club...as u dey come for midnight with the fine bae...tyre go commot...u will hate honder.
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by Burgerlomo: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
DANFO en route Bajulaiye where I had to alert through the back window when we got to the bus stop just, kidding that is in those days, and it will be NONE to the real answer because I have been very lucky with the cars shocked
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by vertueptime: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
menstrualpad:

What exactly is the issue with the 607

Electricals, engine, and gearbox, lastly d thing sabi break down eh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by billyG(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
kingreign:
1990 Toyota Carina ii 2.0 GLi 4sp auto lift back.

When i returned from India, I decided to buy a small lift back which I could use to move around. I got myself a brown/gold coloured 1990 model Toyota carina ii 2.0 GLi for 450k, brown seats and brown dashboard, heated side mirrors, heated seats, I had to construct the A/C as there was none. It had alloy wheels and looked good it was a German market carina ii. I bought it, from a woman and took it home. Next day, I started the engine and it roared to life. Pushed the lever to R, the car surged backwards with speed, I slammed the brakes only to hear a groaning sound. Pushed to D, nothing R, nothing. I packed the car there. I travelled again and came back after 2months. I inspected the shafts and noticed balls on the tyre area (that time I was a novice with capital "L" who couldn't handle a spanner). I called a mechanic who checked it and told me shaft is bad, I have to replace both shafts as they were fake elcheapo eltawain shaft. I parted with 12K that day, he came with beljium shaft and installed them. He told me to shift R and D to check if they're working, I depressed the brakes and did that, on releasing the brakes, the flexible brake line on the driver's front tyre bursted. Spilling contents. 3k went out for brake pipes again.

2weeks later, I went to install a CD system LG 1 DIN with pioneer speakers and was feeling funky. I went to Suleja to flex my old babe. coming back, I started hearing a strange noise on the rear driver side tyre. I got to mechanic workshop, tie rod broke. No more steering control tyres were wobbling. 8K to purchase new tie rods, 2k for rubber booths, and 3K for one of the multilink arm on the rear (the previous arm was bent and the previous owner used dunlop slippers cut to act as rubber boot hence the noise and uneven driving).
I was back on the road again. I went to APO to flex with my guys, as per I don show Naija na, night came I was returning home, I couldn't see my front. Hmmm. I managed to get home. Called my mechanic. He said reflectors in Headlamp is faded, we should get another one. 11k for one tokunbo 7k brand new taiwan, I picked 2 tokunbo for 22k. He installed it, it was out of alignment. He adjusted it but it was only slightly brighter than the previous units, he called a re-wire who installed a relay, the headlamp worked at last, I was glad. Hehehehe Night movement started again, lol! Only for rains to come and I discovered no wipers, they were wornout and producing noise. 1,200 naira a pair in front and 300naira for long piece on the rear. Nothing's gonna stop me from 'wakaing'. I discovered the motor started drinking fuel. Chai, called my mecho again, he removed sparkplugs, installed new ones 8K (2k a piece X 4), removed airfilter and bought another one 1500, then bought injector CRC cleaner, cleaned the intake butterfly valves. Poured some in the Vacuum line. Started the car to idle a while, then change oil, 3k oil filter 1k total 4K. Economy improved a bit. But still high consumption. Came back to him, he checked and discovered the Airflowmeter is bad. 15K for belgium part. Finally, it worked. My power windows acts as if they've got a mind of their own when rains come, they may not go up. But I had to manage them, I also found the wires on the power moonroof which was detached (the moonroof was sealed with mechanic's trademark black gum which I peeled off). Suddenly, my steering became stiff. I called my mecho, he said pump is failed. Bought tokumbo pump 7k it worked, I went to AMAC. On the road going, it became stiff again. I called him, he said 'when coming home branch my workshop'. On my way home I was doing 140km/hr on berger-nicon junction expressway, suddenly I slowed down to negotiate katampe bridge, steering locked, slammed the brakes, car swerved off the road, tipped over the bridge and landed face down into the deep gutter below. All the contents in the boot fell inside the passenger cabin. I had seatbelt so i wasn't hurt, I climbed down and called my mechanic. He went to find a hiab truck they said 70k to lift the damn car out of the gutter and place it on the road side. I said NO. I quarrelled with the mechanic, I told him I am no more working with him (beef mode active). Luckily, a blue hiab of FRSC was passing by, I waved him to stop, he helped me freely, I was glad. Someone came, with a knife, cut my rear seatbelt and used it as a tow rope tied to his car and towed mine to another mechanic shop. Headlamp broken, grille broken, front driver side suspension broken, brake cable cut, bumper broken, windscreen developed a line from top to bottom, fenders bent, transaxle broken, steering bad. Over 100K to replace them, new strut bought and yet it failed a week later due to a leak thus giving out the pressurized fluid, I opted for tokumbo struts 12k. I was foolishly determined and no one's gonna let me down. angry I got on the way from AMAC and drove to go see my babe in Bida poly smiley I never knew it was gonna be another epic wrong move embarassed filled the tank up and fired, on highspeed in excess of 160km/hr on kubwa-zuba expressway. Damn speed was sweet tongue
I was dusting all other cars on the road when suddenly I hit a pothole (Suleja, Lapai, to Bida was pothole infested then, I don't know of now) suddenly, my suspension gave way again, but I was not deterred, I must love up. Suddenly, a pre-facelift Honda Accord EOD (2003-2005) swept past, this act bruised my ego, in trying to catch up, the driver suddenly stepped on his brake and a petrol truck was coming ahead, I hit another pothole, my brakepad flew out, this gave me no room to maneuver, I rear ended that car and it was totaled. The boot, to the rear passenger was deformed badly. My front end again went bad. Another crack on my new windscreen, broken headlamp, broken grille, bumper. Suddenly another lorry from behind side swiped my Right side, a piece of sharp metal from the truck sank into my car's rear quarter slicing the metallic body work all thru the rear door area. cry the alhaji came out and looked at his car, looked at mine, and told me to go repair mine, he'll fix his. shocked smiley I was shocked and happy. I continued my mumu journey to Bida poly, stopped at the gate, called the babe, she say she was busy, can't attend to me. angry chai!

Ego bruised again, I kuku enter my kabu kabu jalopy, manage enter zuba, police check point. Them men in black wanted to start their story again. I vex tell them say make dem leave me, I need to go rest joor. Out of pity one of them met others and they let me go with my jalopy. Got to my old mechanic, he said, 'you don come again with your wahala'? I no fit answer. We fixed the car, 80K went from my pocket. Toks bumper (blue colour), toks struts, toks headlamps, toks grille, brake lines, pads, calipers, booster, disc and master (remember my brake pad fell off, I had to ride the car like that). welding and panelbeating the rear quarter and door area sliced thru. Immediately I fixed it, I put it up for sale, some dudes came, paid 300k cash, took it and travelled lol, wahala removed finally grin When they got to their destination, they started calling me. Fear no gree let me pick embarassed I finally summoned courage to pick after many missed calls from them only for them to tell me I don't know what I sold to them for such a cheap amount. If only I knew, I won't had sold it so cheaply. shocked Mumu people cheesy grin

Mehn, because of that car I learn mechanic by force, and all the chukuwdi, nonso and spareparts dealers for kubwa and zuba come know me as customer. embarassed angry

I posted this when I was using Lomomike moniker here:
https://www.nairaland.com/150189/worst-car-youve-driven-been#30719947
mehn!money no b yur problem but wher to spend it,u b money miss road ooo!to spend such on a jalopy,it is like increasing d cost u bought d jalopy,& to d 160km on a sick car with faulty steering devil nearly pick yur call.
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by billyG(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
pedrilo:
I plan to buy a direct belgium SUV soon and I have the following as options;
Lexus RX330
Ford Edge
VW Tuareg
Nissan Murano
Kindly advise.
my frd!flee frm tuareg like shakau dey purshue u.
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by billyG(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
sydlak:
Thank you o! I have used all accord from allah to bullet to baby boy and discussion continues, my wife even drive the 2010 at the moment. No single issue till date. Not even a pulled leg. In fact I used my baby boy for 7 years. No single issue. No pulled leg for once. It's a very simple maintenance with Honda. Honda has the lower and upper arms unlike Toyotas. Nigerian road is bad, change both whenever you notice any squeaking sound and don't let mukaila to tell you there is nothing wrong with it. I change both arms Every year.
if u cannot care 4 a demanding babe like buying her fried turkey,chicken,eggs,geisha,suya,redo her hair,manicure every week,expensive dress & shoes forget honda it is a demanding car giv it to her b4 she ask & she(honda) will screw u well.
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by billyG(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
Pls wat about 406 and 2.2 camry?
camry2.2 problematic?e b like say u no fit maintain bathroom slippers oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by audiigee(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
sydlak:
Thank you o! I have used all accord from allah to bullet to baby boy and discussion continues, my wife even drive the 2010 at the moment. No single issue till date. Not even a pulled leg. In fact I used my baby boy for 7 years. No single issue. No pulled leg for once. It's a very simple maintenance with Honda. Honda has the lower and upper arms unlike Toyotas. Nigerian road is bad, change both whenever you notice any squeaking sound and don't let mukaila to tell you there is nothing wrong with it. I change both arms Every year.

Boss, I am at a fix between Accord 07 and Camry 05
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by menstrualpad: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
audiigee:

Buy Audi
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by sydlak: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Honest opinion. An 07 Honda Accord. I prefer the 03-07 to the 07-12. The pick up is great and far better when you drive long distance.
audiigee:

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by lillyontop(m): 3:32am On Aug 23, 2017
audiigee:

Bros I am an Honda freak if you ask me I will say go for honda its now up to u, are you the type of person that notice strange things on time, do you have time to stay with your mechanic when fixing your car and do you have a good mechanic that will tell you the truth and not decisive you for your hard earned money cos Honda needs good care and attention if you have none of these or you are the type that jump into a car starts the engine and zoom bros abeg go for a Toyota Jeje before them say Lilly force you to buy Honda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by AutosBay(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Haha
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by Yknekan(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2017
kingreign:

When i returned from India, I decided to buy a small lift back which I could use to move around. I got myself a brown/gold coloured 1990 model Toyota carina ii 2.0 GLi for 450k, brown seats and brown dashboard, heated side mirrors, heated seats, I had to construct the A/C as there was none. It had alloy wheels and looked good it was a German market carina ii. I bought it, from a woman and took it home. Next day, I started the engine and it roared to life. Pushed the lever to R, the car surged backwards with speed, I slammed the brakes only to hear a groaning sound. Pushed to D, nothing R, nothing. I packed the car there. I travelled again and came back after 2months. I inspected the shafts and noticed balls on the tyre area (that time I was a novice with capital "L" who couldn't handle a spanner). I called a mechanic who checked it and told me shaft is bad, I have to replace both shafts as they were fake elcheapo eltawain shaft. I parted with 12K that day, he came with beljium shaft and installed them. He told me to shift R and D to check if they're working, I depressed the brakes and did that, on releasing the brakes, the flexible brake line on the driver's front tyre bursted. Spilling contents. 3k went out for brake pipes again.

2weeks later, I went to install a CD system LG 1 DIN with pioneer speakers and was feeling funky. I went to Suleja to flex my old babe. coming back, I started hearing a strange noise on the rear driver side tyre. I got to mechanic workshop, tie rod broke. No more steering control tyres were wobbling. 8K to purchase new tie rods, 2k for rubber booths, and 3K for one of the multilink arm on the rear (the previous arm was bent and the previous owner used dunlop slippers cut to act as rubber boot hence the noise and uneven driving).
I was back on the road again. I went to APO to flex with my guys, as per I don show Naija na, night came I was returning home, I couldn't see my front. Hmmm. I managed to get home. Called my mechanic. He said reflectors in Headlamp is faded, we should get another one. 11k for one tokunbo 7k brand new taiwan, I picked 2 tokunbo for 22k. He installed it, it was out of alignment. He adjusted it but it was only slightly brighter than the previous units, he called a re-wire who installed a relay, the headlamp worked at last, I was glad. Hehehehe Night movement started again, lol! Only for rains to come and I discovered no wipers, they were wornout and producing noise. 1,200 naira a pair in front and 300naira for long piece on the rear. Nothing's gonna stop me from 'wakaing'. I discovered the motor started drinking fuel. Chai, called my mecho again, he removed sparkplugs, installed new ones 8K (2k a piece X 4), removed airfilter and bought another one 1500, then bought injector CRC cleaner, cleaned the intake butterfly valves. Poured some in the Vacuum line. Started the car to idle a while, then change oil, 3k oil filter 1k total 4K. Economy improved a bit. But still high consumption. Came back to him, he checked and discovered the Airflowmeter is bad. 15K for belgium part. Finally, it worked. My power windows acts as if they've got a mind of their own when rains come, they may not go up. But I had to manage them, I also found the wires on the power moonroof which was detached (the moonroof was sealed with mechanic's trademark black gum which I peeled off). Suddenly, my steering became stiff. I called my mecho, he said pump is failed. Bought tokumbo pump 7k it worked, I went to AMAC. On the road going, it became stiff again. I called him, he said 'when coming home branch my workshop'. On my way home I was doing 140km/hr on berger-nicon junction expressway, suddenly I slowed down to negotiate katampe bridge, steering locked, slammed the brakes, car swerved off the road, tipped over the bridge and landed face down into the deep gutter below. All the contents in the boot fell inside the passenger cabin. I had seatbelt so i wasn't hurt, I climbed down and called my mechanic. He went to find a hiab truck they said 70k to lift the damn car out of the gutter and place it on the road side. I said NO. I quarrelled with the mechanic, I told him I am no more working with him (beef mode active). Luckily, a blue hiab of FRSC was passing by, I waved him to stop, he helped me freely, I was glad. Someone came, with a knife, cut my rear seatbelt and used it as a tow rope tied to his car and towed mine to another mechanic shop. Headlamp broken, grille broken, front driver side suspension broken, brake cable cut, bumper broken, windscreen developed a line from top to bottom, fenders bent, transaxle broken, steering bad. Over 100K to replace them, new strut bought and yet it failed a week later due to a leak thus giving out the pressurized fluid, I opted for tokumbo struts 12k. I was foolishly determined and no one's gonna let me down. angry I got on the way from AMAC and drove to go see my babe in Bida poly smiley I never knew it was gonna be another epic wrong move embarassed filled the tank up and fired, on highspeed in excess of 160km/hr on kubwa-zuba expressway. Damn speed was sweet tongue
I was dusting all other cars on the road when suddenly I hit a pothole (Suleja, Lapai, to Bida was pothole infested then, I don't know of now) suddenly, my suspension gave way again, but I was not deterred, I must love up. Suddenly, a pre-facelift Honda Accord EOD (2003-2005) swept past, this act bruised my ego, in trying to catch up, the driver suddenly stepped on his brake and a petrol truck was coming ahead, I hit another pothole, my brakepad flew out, this gave me no room to maneuver, I rear ended that car and it was totaled. The boot, to the rear passenger was deformed badly. My front end again went bad. Another crack on my new windscreen, broken headlamp, broken grille, bumper. Suddenly another lorry from behind side swiped my Right side, a piece of sharp metal from the truck sank into my car's rear quarter slicing the metallic body work all thru the rear door area. cry the alhaji came out and looked at his car, looked at mine, and told me to go repair mine, he'll fix his. shocked smiley I was shocked and happy. I continued my mumu journey to Bida poly, stopped at the gate, called the babe, she say she was busy, can't attend to me. angry chai!

Ego bruised again, I kuku enter my kabu kabu jalopy, manage enter zuba, police check point. Them men in black wanted to start their story again. I vex tell them say make dem leave me, I need to go rest joor. Out of pity one of them met others and they let me go with my jalopy. Got to my old mechanic, he said, 'you don come again with your wahala'? I no fit answer. We fixed the car, 80K went from my pocket. Toks bumper (blue colour), toks struts, toks headlamps, toks grille, brake lines, pads, calipers, booster, disc and master (remember my brake pad fell off, I had to ride the car like that). welding and panelbeating the rear quarter and door area sliced thru. Immediately I fixed it, I put it up for sale, some dudes came, paid 300k cash, took it and travelled lol, wahala removed finally grin When they got to their destination, they started calling me. Fear no gree let me pick embarassed I finally summoned courage to pick after many missed calls from them only for them to tell me I don't know what I sold to them for such a cheap amount. If only I knew, I won't had sold it so cheaply. shocked Mumu people cheesy grin

Mehn, because of that car I learn mechanic by force, and all the chukuwdi, nonso and spareparts dealers for kubwa and zuba come know me as customer. embarassed angry

Bros u get mind o,this one na Super story. cheesy ; ; cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by kingreign(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Yknekan:

Bros u get mind o,this one na Super story.
Thanks e didn't easy sha grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by Yknekan(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Mistubishi Gallant.
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by akorakor(m): 4:21am On Sep 05, 2017
As someone mentioned earlier good maintenance culture helps a lot and some cars are just defective from d factory most of which are recalled but unfortunately find their way to naija where u c d good d bad and d ugly...I have used a toyota sienna 2000 model very good reliable car until dey turned it into a transport vehicle...used audi a6 2001 came direct wit a factory default sold it within 6 months wen dey asked me to convert from auto to manual...golf 3 also good...toyota corolla hatchback 2000 still ok...eod one car that I never had issues wit b4 I wanted a jeep and moved to suzuki vitara 2007 which brought me to my kneels just because of a single mistake from d dealer who failed to inform me of d radiator leaking which eventually knocked d engine and then it was one Rollercoaster to another finally fixed it and sold it at a rediculous amount...well I settled for less a mazda 323f 2000 model and it has been a joy ride since 2014 and to make it have a little relieve just bought a 2004 pilot and trust me no hassle so far.....so guys trust me maintenance is key but do also stay away from some car mentioned here because naija mechenics are not ready for dem
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by 9icetoo(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2017
menstrualpad:
Buy Audi
hahaha. you wicked oo
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by menstrualpad: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2017
9icetoo:

hahaha. you wicked oo
Why sir?
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
I am confused. Looks like all cars on Nigeria road has a defect.

I need honest opinion on Honda crv 2000
Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by 3kay945(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
kingreign:

I have to copy this somewhere to read when I feel like laughing.

Can't remember when last water roll down my eyes like today grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by kingreign(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
3kay945:

I have to copy this somewhere to read when I feel like laughing.

Can't remember when last water roll down my eyes like today grin grin grin

You suppose pay for the comic relief o grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Used ? by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
haba peeps stop quoting kingreign's long epistle, it's almost 1full page. haba, pesn go just dey scroll and scroll and scroll.

@kingreign, tell us the truth...... u had illicit se.x in that vehicle. that's the only other valid explanation other than indians putting a special kind of spell on u that spells "doom" on whatever u touch. haba dei

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bodo Buschmann – Founder Of Brabus Dies At 62 / My Toyota Corolla Over Heats Only When The AC Is On! / Watch The World’s 1st Self-Driving Hydrogen Car Complete A Record 118-mile Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.