Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Married But Single.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But Single.... (569 Views)

Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married But Single.... by Thisdaymom: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2017
It is over three months since our dear president travelled abroad for medical issues, well I pray for his quick recovery for him to come back and resume his duties as the president and as a husband.

A call has been made by some Nigerians calling the president to resign or resume duty, having been away for three months.

Alright, the president is not my issue, my issue is that some married couples need to resign or resume their duties as married people and as parents.

A call to resign means that the person is not doing well, or performing below expectation or standard, hence the need for the call to resign.

A call to resume duty means that the person was doing his/her job initially and stopped or went off for a while, hence the call to resume duty.

Some marriages started off well, on a very lovely ground, but along the line problems, issues, crisis started arising and the relationship went sour. So the need for the call to resign or resume.

The same call is necessary in some marriages, where the husband and the wife sleeps in different rooms, go their separate ways, do things like they are still single. They go for occasions alone, like they have no partner.

Some marriages need this RESIGN OR RESUME CALL

No need to say that some men are just ceremonial, sperm donor husbands and fathers. They only appear when they want to. They are the fathers that do not know the way to their kids’ school; neither do they know their children’s second name. Sperm donor husbands do not know their wives favorite color, neither do they know her second name.

These men are also see more at [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/08/married-but-single-resign-or-resume.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Immaturity In Marrige For Men... / Life Cycle Of Cockroaches / A Lesson For Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.