Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Want Someone To Help Me Contact NOBODY - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want Someone To Help Me Contact NOBODY (1249 Views)

Can Somebody Help Me Contact Seun To Credit My Nairaland Ads Account / 4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction / Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Someone To Help Me Contact NOBODY by ekensi01: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2017
They is this lady with the username NOBODY(a nairalander) she has deactivated her account.

She is the last person to post in my last topic.

Please Help out its urgent.
Re: I Want Someone To Help Me Contact NOBODY by tolugar: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2017
That dude has committed sucide here severally

That's why nobody can contact nobody.

(1) (Reply)

The Supreme Being Came Through For Me!!! / . / Saudi Arabia Detentions: Living Inside 'five-star Prison'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.