Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? (1991 Views)

The Invasion Of Oyo Empire By Tsoede,The King Of Nupe In 1457 / In 1947, The King Of Nupe Invaded Oyo And Sacked The Capital / History Of Nupe People Of Niger State - 'briefly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by chukwuaustin(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2017
Why are the emir's sons of futa jalon
Are the Hausa slaves in their land?
Are the nupes slaves too?
Are the kwaran slaves too?
If they are not dethrone the futa jalon emir's?
Abi aboki na aboki.
Biafrans whats your take
Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by Klinee: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fulani always dominant the Hausas and treat them as slaves,

1 Like

Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Klinee:
Fulani always dominant the Hausas and treat them as slaves,

And how exactly do they treat hausas as slaves.
Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
LOL! What's your business with our emirs? We are not complaining so why are you? Is an emir responsible for a states well being today? Back to your question. Emir of daura the original and oldest Hausa State is Hausa. I think the emir of kebbi and many other places too. The emirs in Niger are also hausas. Not that it matters anyway. Hausa states have always had a history of migrants taking over long before the fulbe and then assimilating into the culture just like all the fula emirs are more culturally Hausa than fula. Hausa is not exactly a single ethnicity. So I guess every ethnic stock that constitutes Hausa and isn't in power should be fighting yes? Do you think we are made of bile envy hatred arrogance stupidity and hair like you lot?

That being said, how about you just mind your business and stop trying to create divisions where they don't exist? You're clamoring for freedom and yet we're the ones who are slaves. LMAO igbos and confusion....

2 Likes

Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by Klinee: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ersan:
LOL! What's your business with our emirs? We are not complaining so why are you? Is an emir responsible for a states well being today? Back to your question. Emir of daura the original and oldest Hausa State is Hausa. I think the emir of kebbi and many other places too. The emirs in Niger are also hausas. Not that it matters anyway. Hausa states have always had a history of migrants taking over long before the fulbe and then assimilating into the culture just like all the fula emirs are more culturally Hausa than fula. Hausa is not exactly a single ethnicity. So I guess every ethnic stock that constitutes Hausa and isn't in power should be fighting yes? Do you think we are made of bile envy hatred arrogance stupidity and hair like you lot?

That being said, how about you just mind your business and stop trying to create divisions where they don't exist? You're clamoring for freedom and yet we're the ones who are slaves. LMAO igbos and confusion....
The main issue here is that the Hausas are the aboriginal owner of the land, but the Fulanis being an immigrants come in and rule over them and treat them like a slave! tufiakwa! In fact the Hausas are the weakest tribe in the world.
Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Klinee:
The main issue here is that the Hausas are the aboriginal owner of the land, but the Fulanis being an immigrants come in and rule over them and treat them like a slave! tufiakwa! In fact the Hausas are the weakest tribe in the world.

Lol! You can't read can you? Which of the Hausas are the aboriginal owners? Which of the hausas should rebel? What do you mean by rule over them? How are they treating them like slaves? LMAO! Go and worry about your biafra and crying for freedom, everyone knows igbls are the true slaves in Nigeria. Stop trying to create divisions where they don't exist. There has never been a more unified union amongst African ethnicities like that of hausas and fulanis. Go and try another tactics. Frustrated he goat. Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by Klinee: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ersan:

Lol! You can't read can you? Which of the Hausas are the aboriginal owners? Which of the hausas should rebel? What do you mean by rule over them? How are they treating them like slaves? LMAO! Go and worry about your biafra and crying for freedom, everyone knows igbls are the true slaves in Nigeria. Stop trying to create divisions where they don't exist. There has never been a more unified union amongst African ethnicities like that of hausas and fulanis. Go and try another tactics. Frustrated he goat. Mind your business.
Can you imagine! An Hausa can not be an emir in his own native land! is very disheartening! The immigrant Fulanis is now lords in your land and control and treat you people like a slave, shame to you Hausas!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Klinee:
Can you imagine! An Hausa can not be an emir in his own native land! is very disheartening! The immigrant Fulanis is now lords in your land and control and treat you people like a slave, shame to you Hausas!!!!!!!!

Lol. Okay. How's biafra doing by the way? grin
Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
There is hausa emir in part of kebbi,but in kwara,only ilorin has fulani emir but the rest towns in kwara have yoruba kings!
Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by Ajikobi1: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2017
There is hausa emir in part of kebbi,but in kwara,only ilorin has fulani emir but the rest towns in kwara have yoruba kings!

What of Edu? Barutin? Kaiama? Yoruba holds a small land mass in kwara and most of the Yoruba land have been conquered by Ilorin so they're going nowhere. Even ICJ can't remove them from Ilorin Emirate! Emirate is already number 1!
Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by JikanBaura(m): 12:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Ersan:

cool Bro ignore that frustrated fool.... grin Guy is really dump hausa never complained about Fulani being Kings , why is he getting freak out. And Fulani Rulership is title is LamidO . The Kings (Sarakuna) of Hausa state where Fulani might be a King were not a Fulani Rulership but Islamic Kings (Sarakunan muslinci) like From sOkoto and Kano which are more of slamic states. The Hausa don't care if the King is Fulani or Hausa all they cared for is an Islamic ruler.

Hausa are 4times the Pupulation of Fulani. Who are the armies lead by the Dan FodiO for jahad.. They are Hausa and Fulani .infact more than half of them are Hausa. The jahad is not about Fulani or their culture or interest noe was it about Hausa. It about Islam.

The Fulani cultural Kings are called lamido( meaning king) .... Like those from Adamawa and Gombe and many part of the north. Those are Fulani Kings, their people are Fulani, their language is FulFulde and their Kings promotes are ambassadors of Fulani and their culture.

A Sarki (Hausa Kings titleship ) could be Hausa or a Fulani or a mixture of both and his subjects are Hausa and Fulani and other minor groups(The minor groups also have their Tribal Kings) the mino tribal Kings could be Zabarmawa King and could be Sarkin Fulani of so. Sarkin zabarmawa of so. But all this minor Kings Fall under Sarakunan Hausa(Hausa Kings) undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by JikanBaura(m): 1:06am On Aug 21, 2017
chukwuaustin:
Why are the emir's sons of futa jalon
Are the Hausa slaves in their land?
Are the nupes slaves too?
Are the kwaran slaves too?
If they are not dethrone the futa jalon emir's?
Abi aboki na aboki.
Biafrans whats your take

undecided OP you are dump and dunce and I'm not trying to explain a thing to you. But to some readers who might come across this kind of misleading thread that is full of cock and bull stories. You think you can break HausaFulani love and trust by creating this hilarious thread of yours.

smiley A Hausa can never agitated of Fulani or another tribe being a King nor will Fulani feels less cosy hausa being his King. Lol grin You think Hausa are victims , A Hausa man only cares about his religion and culture and all the Fulani Kings in Hausa state consider themselves hausa and are considered hausa by Hausawa. Due they rule hausa, dress like hausa, their culture is Hausa and they also speak only hausa language, tho nobody will question them if they decide to learn Fulfulde. Hausa are not slave and will never be slaves to Fulani tongue or any other group. cool

All grin though Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is of Fulani descend he is not a Fulani King but a Kanawa King and Can not be adress as Sarkin Fulani for it will be an insult and downgrading of his position as Sarkin Kanawa. King only to HausaFulani of Kano

cheesy OP now I will answer your question. Their is Pure blooded Hausa Kings . Like from my state Kebbi. Argungun Emeirat is of Hausa all the Their kings from past grin (since before your grand grandparents knows clothes exists) and present Kings are pure Hausawa.
And their are Hausa Kings from Niger Republic too.

I'm HausaFulani... By culture , by blood . The Emirate I belong to is of Gwandu Emirate... A Fulani Emirate but mixed with both Hausa and the Fulani. Your ilk can never tore us apart and in life haters like you will never witnessed Hausa and Fulani tribes fight...we spent centuries together... Yanda kaga mun zaka barmu Dan ubanka grin

Although we are different people. Religion, culture and language makes us one I guess That's why your tribe called us HausaFulani. We are so into each other that we don't even realize it, lol Dan Inyamura sai dai ayi hankuri grin

1 Like

Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2017
JikanBaura:

undecided OP you are dump and dunce and I'm not trying to explain a thing to you. But to some readers who might come across this kind of misleading thread that is full of cock and bull stories. You think you can break HausaFulani love and trust by creating this hilarious thread of yours.

smiley A Hausa can never agitated of Fulani or another tribe being a King nor will Fulani feels less cosy hausa being his King. Lol grin You think Hausa are victims , A Hausa man only cares about his religion and culture and all the Fulani Kings in Hausa state consider themselves hausa and are considered hausa by Hausawa. Due they rule hausa, dress like hausa, their culture is Hausa and they also speak only hausa language, tho nobody will question them if they decide to learn Fulfulde. Hausa are not slave and will never be slaves to Fulani tongue or any other group. cool

All grin though Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is of Fulani descend he is not a Fulani King but a Kanawa King and Can not be adress as Sarkin Fulani for it will be an insult and downgrading of his position as Sarkin Kanawa. King only to HausaFulani of Kano

cheesy OP now I will answer your question. Their is Pure blooded Hausa Kings . Like from my state Kebbi. Argungun Emeirat is of Hausa all the Their kings from past grin (since before your grand grandparents knows clothes exists) and present Kings are pure Hausawa.
And their are Hausa Kings from Niger Republic too.

I'm HausaFulani... By culture , by blood . The Emirate I belong to is of Gwandu Emirate... A Fulani Emirate but mixed with both Hausa and the Fulani. Your ilk can never tore us apart and in life haters like you will never witnessed Hausa and Fulani tribes fight...we spent centuries together... Yanda kaga mun zaka barmu Dan ubanka grin

Although we are different people. Religion, culture and language makes us one I guess That's why your tribe called us HausaFulani. We are so into each other that we don't even realize it, lol Dan Inyamura sai dai ayi hankuri grin

LMAO The man seems very frustrated.
Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by JikanBaura(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ersan:

LMAO The man seems very frustrated.
grin bako mai bane..... it's because they're refused their Freedom cheesy
Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by chukwuaustin(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
In Gombe state. The PDP won the gubernatorial election simply because they had a Fulani candidate while the apc had a Huasas man... The Fulani people brought a slogan " is apc your tribe? They were saying this in fulani language"so they voted Fulani for President, Fulani for governor and the Hausa elites cried .. What of the fct minister that was suppose to be a Hausa man over night they changed him and brought a Fulani from Adamawa the Hausa men n women cried again.save this your sycophant preaching
Ersan:

Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by ImperialYoruba: 3:41am On Sep 02, 2017
Ajikobi1:

What of Edu? Barutin? Kaiama? Yoruba holds a small land mass in kwara and most of the Yoruba land have been conquered by Ilorin so they're going nowhere. Even ICJ can't remove them from Ilorin Emirate! Emirate is already number 1!

The Emir Ilorin is a titled muslim cleric, not a dynastic throne. Yoruba Obas in Kwara are dynasties. The Emir title can be erased but you cannot erase a dynasty.

1 Like

Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2017
chukwuaustin:
In Gombe state. The PDP won the gubernatorial election simply because they had a Fulani candidate while the apc had a Huasas man... The Fulani people brought a slogan " is apc your tribe? They were saying this in fulani language"so they voted Fulani for President, Fulani for governor and the Hausa elites cried .. What of the fct minister that was suppose to be a Hausa man over night they changed him and brought a Fulani from Adamawa the Hausa men n women cried again.save this your sycophant preaching

Spare me your conspiracy theories. Dankwambo won not because of ethnicity but because he was and still is one of the best performing governors in Nigeria, they love him and I've seen it first hand because I was there. Which Hausa elites cried? How and when? LMAO part of you lots problem is that you believe the wrong things. As for the fct minister, I'm sure if what you're saying is true they have some other reason than that. It's not as if the president has appointed 0 Hausa people in his administration. Why would he appoint Kanuris (who tend to be at odds with fulanis) or any other ethnicity but not Hausa? That's just ridiculous.

Mr chukwu, not everything comes down to ethnicity. The sooner you get rid of that victim mentality the better for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by EmeeNaka: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2017
There are plenty Hausa kings but not much of them are known nationally, however, they are revered thoroughly by the people they superintend.
Emir Of Hadejia in Jigawa is Hausa.
Emir of Ringim town is also Hausa.
The truth is Fulani and Hausa has mixed very well that Hausas are not threatened by Fulani at all. Fulanis can't exist in Hausaland without Hausa people; they speak Hausa, they live side by side and in this Democratic era, Traditional leadership has limited power and should not matter.
Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by EmeeNaka: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2017
chukwuaustin:
I disagree with this write up, Hassan Dankwambo is not Fulani. Gombe also is not Hausa land. Hassan Dankwambo victory is purely due to his superlative performance in his first tenure. PDP will win Gombe again in 2019, Fulani candidate or Tera or Hausa or any other tribe.
Re: Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ? by Ajikobi1: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

The Emir Ilorin is a titled muslim cleric, not a dynastic throne. Yoruba Obas in Kwara are dynasties. The Emir title can be erased but you cannot erase a dynasty.

Read your history bro ����. Alimi dynasty, Usman bn Fodio dynasty and all... What is is the meaning of Dynasty if I may ask?

(1) (Reply)

30 Things You Should Know About Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther / Igwe Nnewi / Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.