Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,980 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Money Or Children? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money Or Children? (1348 Views)

3 Ways You Can Stop A Girl Asking You For Money Or Material Things But She Will / Gift Card To Money Or Btc / Gift Card To Money Or Btc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Or Children? by Horlaz(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2017
I heard people saying there is nothing as happier as seeing your children around you, playing with you, welcoming you from work, dad mum what did you bring for us, that sound good!!! Because "Nothing can substitute the void left by lack of children in one’s life’’ but how true is this statement?
The fact remain that everyone want to give birth and proud of seeing their children doing well, but can your children bring you happiness when there is no money , can you live peacefully without money, well having children is one of good things that could happen to one’s life but can power of money be underestimated and what is the relevance of someone with children but lack money and one with money but no children in society, Yoruba adage says ‘’eni bimo omo loma sin eni obi no omo lo masin’’ means weither having children or not one will always lay in grave by children. can money buy you kids yes or no? if you have to choose one in life time what will be your choice?...

Me mooooooney no I mean children���

#dadrichard...

(1) (Reply)

Alpha Estate Limited / Who Else Notice This? / Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Last Of A Dying Breed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.