Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Last Of A Dying Breed? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Last Of A Dying Breed? (1347 Views)

Nairalanders Help A Dying Brother I Almost Died Today / Please Save A Dying Soul! / Cristiano Ronaldo: The King Of Modern Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Last Of A Dying Breed? by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2018
I was looking at world football recently, and i looked at the likes of Okocha, Ronaldinho, Del Piero, Kaka, Figo, David Beckham ,Andrea Pirlo, and our current Cristiano Ronaldo..What do these players all have in common? They are die hard never say die, carry the whole team on their back players whose presence always determined the tempo of any game. These players will run to assist the defense, run back cross the entire pitch to score goals, they can score free kicks, they were the foundation of there teams, they are the strong force in the pitch that rallies their players.

And i ask myself if CR7 retires there is actually no replacement currently in world football for him, unlike Messi, there are numerous clones of Messi out there, like Neymar, Dembele, Coutinoh, Hazard, Dybala etc..

So with the retirement of CR7 we will see the end of an era, the end of the never say die player who carries his team on his shoulders...

cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi, Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Last Of A Dying Breed? by Skyfornia(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
You are 50% accurate...
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Last Of A Dying Breed? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Skyfornia:
You are 50% accurate...

BroI am 100% correct look at the football waorld today there isn't one player who will do what CR7 does , that I will die here today style of football, that we see from him and the likes of kak,a, Ronaldo dalima, ronaldinho, Figo, zidane, gatuso, Raul Gonzalez, Christan vieri, Gabrielle batistuta, seedorf, etc these are the guys that Cristiano watched growing up ... Today there's no olater that has the will to carry a team on their back anymore... Football today is all about tio tap , no one wants to run the entire length of the oitch and still stress themselves to score , olayers are lazy now compared to these legends ..

But all over the world you see players who can play exactly like Messi which will always fit into Barcelona style of football around the world like Neymar, Coutinho, Hazard, Dybala, Sane, Quadrado , Cousta, Dembele etc there are numerous Messi clones around the world hence my comment .
When CR7 retires I fear we may never ever see another player like that again
It's the end of an era
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Last Of A Dying Breed? by MillionDollars: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
There’s Asensio, there’s Rashford
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Last Of A Dying Breed? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
MillionDollars:
There’s Asensio, there’s Rashford

You are kidding right ? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke On A Dancing Spree At Dangote Daughters Wedding / What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Who's A Better Rapper-m.i, Naeto C,sauce Kid Or Ikechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.