Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Female Children Is A Shied From Jahannama (hell) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Female Children Is A Shied From Jahannama (hell) (1462 Views)

/ All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi / Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Children Is A Shied From Jahannama (hell) by Abuzola1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2010
Compiled by Abuzola

'To Allah belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. He creates what He wills. He bestows female offspring upon Whom He wills and bestows male offspring upon whom He wills' Quran 42:49

Narrated Anas bin malik that the messenger of Allah said,'whoever brings up two daughters well (morally and healthy) until they reach maturity , he and i will be this close on the Day of Resurrection' and he intertwined his fingers' sahih muslim, 1761

Narrated Aisha the wife of the Prophet,'A lady and her two daughters came up to me asking for charity, but i had nothing with me except one date which i gave her and she divided it between her daughters and did not eat anything herself. Then she got up and walked away. The Prophet (P.B.U.H) came in and i told him what had happened, he said,'whoever is given daughters and treat them kindly then they will be as a shield for him from the fire' Sahih muslim, 1760
Re: Female Children Is A Shied From Jahannama (hell) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hmmmm.Abuzolala d great compiler
Re: Female Children Is A Shied From Jahannama (hell) by Abuzola1(m): 6:20am On Feb 17, 2010
Toba- why you dey touch my tail
Re: Female Children Is A Shied From Jahannama (hell) by GODSON2009(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2010
so why do you moslem men treat them with so much harshness and evil if they r your shield?
is that why they cover your back when you r praying?
and then you thrash them for doing wrong
and then hide them in the back of your house,they cant eat unless you finish eating and they eat the left overs like dogs
Re: Female Children Is A Shied From Jahannama (hell) by Abuzola1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2010
GODSON2009:

so why do you moslem men treat them with so much harshness and evil if they r your shield?
is that why they cover your back when you r praying?
and then you thrash them for doing wrong
and then hide them in the back of your house,they cant eat unless you finish eating and they eat the left overs like dogs

sorry dude you lied,

. O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will, and you should not treat them with harshness, that you may take away part of the Mahr you have given them, unless they commit open illegal sexual intercourse. And live with them honourably. If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing and Allâh brings through it a great deal of good. Quran4;19
Re: Female Children Is A Shied From Jahannama (hell) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2010
'
Re: Female Children Is A Shied From Jahannama (hell) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2010
Abuzola !:

Toba- why you dey touch my tail
which tail u get? U be animal
Re: Female Children Is A Shied From Jahannama (hell) by Jaideyone(m): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2010
did he just say treat them well? What about those children that are forced to marry their grand dad's age mate?
Re: Female Children Is A Shied From Jahannama (hell) by say4gunit(m): 12:18am On Jun 14, 2010
Jaidey-one:

did he just say treat them well? What about those children that are forced to marry their grand dad's age mate?
Jaidey-one:

Fathers can sell their
daughters as slave girls to other
men in the Bible:
Exodus 21:7-11
7. "If a man sells his daughter as
a female slave, she is not to go
free as the male slaves do.
8. "If she is displeasing in the
eyes of her master who
designated her for himself, then
he shall let her be redeemed. He
does not have authority to sell
her to a foreign people because
of his unfairness to her.
9. " If he designates her for his
son [Note: "his son" means that
the master is either her father's
age or even much older!], he
shall deal with her according to
the custom of daughters.
10. "If he takes to himself
another woman, he may not
reduce her food, her clothing, or
her conjugal rights.
11. "If he will not do these three
things for her, then she shall go
out for nothing, without
payment of money.
First of all, did the daughter have
any choice to be sold off by her
father, married off by her master
to either himself or his son? No!

(1) (Reply)

Nike Pro Hijab For Performance Athletes (photo) / Proof Allah Not God / Is It Allowed To Use A Towel After Ghusl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.