Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] (71530 Views)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Zimbabwe Pastor Allows His Member To Make Calls When Performing Miracles. Photo / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Prosper123: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG) Enoch Adeboye, has revealed a short wooden staff that was blessed and handed over to him for miracles by founder of the church, the late Rev Joseph Akindayomi.

Adeboye showed the short wooden staff to RCCG congregants during the 65th annual convention of the church at the Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State.

He said that God had instructed the late Rev. Akindayomi to make the short wooden staff to be blessed and to be handed over to him (Adeboye) for prayers and miracles.

Adeboye explained that the staff had been given to him years ago but God ordered that it should be used sparingly.

He used it at the Convention for three special prayers, including a prayer for God to make a way where there is no way. The cleric raised it raise up, mentioned a prayer point and the congregation prayed.

The prayers done, he raised it up again to bless handkerchiefs which the congregation waved with shouts of “Halleluyah, halleluyah!”
Speaking on the theme of the convention ‘Halleluyah’, Adeboye said that Nigerians must stop complaining but praise God in the face of daunting life challenges.
Adeboye said as long as Jesus lives, Nigerians should remain confident of a better tomorrow.

He noted that praising God guarantees victory, success, dominion and abundant supply from heaven.
He said: “among every set of people, there are three subsets, comprising those who have lost battles in life, those still engaged in battles, and those who have won battles recently.

“For all three groups, there is need to praise God continuously – the first set for hope and restoration; the second for God to fight their battles; and the third, who should not forget God and go partying because life is full of unending round of battles.”

Also speaking, Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners’ Chapel, stressed the importance of praise.

He listed the power of praise as including the invitation of God’s presence and glory, which provides His favour, healing, access to revelation, breakthrough, and fresh oil.

“Even if you have lost something precious, there is need to praise God because you didn’t lose everything,” he advised.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/13/rccg-pastor-adeboye-reveals-wooden-staff-uses-miracles-photo/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
LMAO!! What a clown!

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Caustics: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
sad i was expecting to see where the wooden staff was discovered among other charms and animal parts. stupid journalism

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Jostico: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Caustics:
sad i was expecting to see where the wooden staff was discovered among other charms and animal parts. stupid journalism

did you get his message? he said "reveals " which he's shown us the picture and the story line . I wonder what you read leading to your expectations

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Caustics: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jostico:

did you get his message? he said "reveals " which he's shown us the picture and the story line . I wonder what you read leading to your expectations
you know in nigeria you have to be beaten up to reveal things

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by thesicilian: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
First of all, which miracle are they referring to?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by 1Sharon(f): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Harry Potter

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by HMZi: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
E DON CAST

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by An2elect2(f): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lol he has further exposed himself

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Topgainer: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Was there a demonstration of the abilities of the wooden staff on the lame, blind, insane, amputees, the poor and on the miracle hunters at the convention?
I will prefer to pray without materials of any kind or meaning than to be going back to the times of Moses. And I believe Jesus taught faith that is not embedded in objects and symbols as in the old testaments days.

I know this is not the first time he talked about that stick. I don't know how he was able to do this and have his followers accept that odd thing. We have to brace up as we begin to see RCCG members on the streets with anointed miracle working staffs except they look at it critically and appeal to the G.O to take a second look at it.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by toragema(f): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Let Jesus be your only model.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Prosper123: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
I Can't believe this. Wooden staff for miracles? This is a deviation from the truth, I must say

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BlueAngel444: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Prosper123:
I Can't believe this. Wooden staff for miracles? This is a deviation from the truth, I must say
toragema:
An2elect2:
Lol he has further exposed himself
thesicilian:
First of all, which miracle are they referring to?
Jostico:

Caustics:
you know in nigeria you have to be beaten up to reveal
https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by wolesmile(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
It's gradually becoming clearer. We've seen the talismanic wand. Other penchants and amulets will soon surface. Like I always tell someone, Akindayomi has done most of the background work, being a former C&S Elder. The world will soon be surprised. And shocked.

Think well before quoting me!

OAM4J, can this go to Canaan for all to discuss?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by sonofluc1fer: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Look at this old man playing with stick grin cheesy grin

No wonder this nation is so backward. Old men playing with sticks, brooms and umbrellas. They parade their foolishness under the cover of religion, tribe and politics.

They know our people aren't discerning. Like Chinese products, all they care about is looks and shallow beauty. A people who ask no questions are a people easily led.

What an idiot. Leading other idiots.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by NoWorries7(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Can you imagine? GOD have mercy...

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by sonofluc1fer: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
toragema:
You mean that Jewish criminal that was hung on a cross?
You dont have better role models to look up top
?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by DeSepiero(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
SMH !

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by ysyowel(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
don't condemn any body please. time is coming when Jesus Christ will reward and judge everyone

pls say something good and stop your negatives comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by ysyowel(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

?
do you know what Jesus did for you?
He died on the cross so to take away your sins, infirmity, poverty, shame, disgrace etc
believe Jesus now and be save

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by RighteousI: 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
ysyowel:

He died on the cross so to take away your sins, infirmity, poverty, shame, disgrace etc
Jesus Christ did not die for devil incarnates like adolf hitler,idi amin, al baghdadi of isis and the vast majority of people in the world.
Jesus christ came for the few humans in the world and not the vast majority of people who are incarnates of lucifer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 18, 2017
occult - I knew it !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 18, 2017
"Adeboye said that Nigerians must stop complaining but praise God in the face of daunting life challenges.
Adeboye said as long as Jesus lives, Nigerians should remain confident of a better tomorrow"

Hypocrisy; so Nigerians should pray and praise God while Adeboye collects and enjoys all their money ??

Crooks and charlatans !!

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by toragema(f): 2:24am On Aug 18, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

?
You have condemned yourself.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by toragema(f): 2:38am On Aug 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:

https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic
You quoted me wrongly.If you are too feeble or narrow mînded to understand what real men of God do,just stick to the status quo.Didnt Moses have a rod,and Elisha the coat of his master Elija which parted the sea in 2kings2:14,and in the new testament Act19:12the apron of paul is used to heal the sick.Grow up baby christians or jus shut up so that no one knows you are still taking milk and not chewing bones wink

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by toragema(f): 2:39am On Aug 18, 2017
frosbel2:

Hypocrisy; so Nigerians should pray and praise God while Adeboye collects and enjoys all their money ??

Crooks and charlatans !!
Repent!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by toragema(f): 2:42am On Aug 18, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

?
I pity you,for you to insult your only Saviour,it would have been better if you were not born.Hell awaits you if you dont repent

20 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BlueAngel444: 3:18am On Aug 18, 2017
toragema:

You quoted me wrongly.If you are too feeble or narrow mînded to understand what real men of God do,just stick to the status quo.Didnt Moses have a rod,and Elisha the coat of his master Elija which parted the sea in 2kings2:14,and in the new testament Act19:12the apron of paul is used to heal the sick.Grow up baby christians or jus shut up so that no one knows you are still taking milk and not chewing bones wink

Eh!? undecided what are talking about

Cc Prosper123 you have mail angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by ysyowel(m): 3:21am On Aug 18, 2017
RighteousI:

Jesus Christ did not die for devil incarnates like adolf hitler,idi amin, al baghdadi of isis and the vast majority of people in the world.
Jesus christ came for the few humans in the world and not the vast majority of people who are incarnates of lucifer.

he die for all no wander the Scripture says "as many that received him he gave the right to become the sons of God" he die for me and you and so a person can chose to received him or another man into his life..... a choice cool

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2017
toragema:

Repent!!

Repent from what ?? Loool

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2017
BELOVE! CHRIST DIED LIKE A CRIMINAL FOR YOU AND ME..IT IS WELL WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME..AMEN

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by sonofluc1fer: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2017
ysyowel:

Sorry. He was an arrogant dude killed by his people. Nothing more to the story.

ysyowel:

Lie, lie. Who send am? I beg am? He wasted his life if so. Me, I want to sin.

ysyowel:

Saved from?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead / Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.