Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,044 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) (36415 Views)

How On Earth Do Nigerian Street Guys Make Money Independently / Dead Snake Hanging On Man's Door In Anambra (photos) / Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by Iamkuttie(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mhen...

This is just disgusting!!

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by 40kobo77: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ok.

Snake thread?if this makes front page,i will make sure i report Lalasticlacla to the Nigerian Police for being the shrine keeper of all dead snakes.

Meanwhile Lalasticlacla right now

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by Iamkuttie(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
40kobo77:
Ok

Oga booker...

Wehdone sir. grin

wee her steel watshing from the "eye Presence... grin

2 Likes

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by josephine123: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmmm... give them nobel prize
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by sinaj(f): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
They will just be forming awilolokomba until they wake up on hospital bed undecided

5 Likes

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by rxgodwin(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Creepy creatures
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by Iamkuttie(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
sinaj:
They will just be forming awilolokomba until they wake up on hospital bed undecided

1 Like

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by quiverfull(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Make the thing just mistakenly revive now...
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by fowosh: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
lala wl b pleased to invite u guys..... playing with his fud

1 Like

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lala looking at this thread like.

16 Likes

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by jekks(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
make I park here cos this thread is hitting front page
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
i was here
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
This is getting to front page cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by thundafire: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Booking space ooo but lala will be mad dat dis guys are playing with his food cs bobo no dey share him meat
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
fools.. a snake that's not beheaded. one single reflex bite from the dead snake can kill any of them.

4 Likes

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by harriet412(f): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Snake , enemy of man sad
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by Iamkuttie(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lalasticlala
mynd44
Seun
Farano
Rocktation
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by cuteguy123(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Please why is this on front page,
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by Alitair(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Imagine playing with a snake... I don't even like toy snakes, the thought of snakes makes me feel like one is staring at me at the moment... Even seeing one in a movie irks me.

2 Likes

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Graphic ke

2 Likes

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by Iruobean(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Y
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by Iruobean(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hu
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by tawphils: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
ADMISSION IS GOING ON FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION

STUDY IN THE PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITIONFEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions.Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quite expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know atleast 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied in the Philippines? Do you know south Korea sends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pay less than$400(#125,000)per session,which means with$1600(#500,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course. Instalmental payment is allowed for tuition. The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco resultyou can gain admission to any school and course of your choice
OFFICE ADDRESS- 14 road 2nd avenue gwarinpa, fct abuja

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Na wa. This is no joke. Why should any thread about snakes both dead and alive make front page? Is it that nairalamd is bereaved of news or nairaland is becoming a play ground

1 Like

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by dunmorris(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Opportunity
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by pilarnig(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
cuteguy123:

The thing tire me self grin angry grin
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by beetown(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
shocked

Snake thread..... Thank God I made it

Oya lala come carry us go promise land cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by modsfucker: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
In the North, we play play with live snakes
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by alizma: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
cuteguy123:
because it is LALA's product
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by ororochas(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
words can't describe the extent to which I dislike snakes..

BTW, how sure are we that Lala isn't among those guys
Re: Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
See topic embarassed
"Street guys play with dead snake"

I guess the mod that pushed this to FP is still hungover from last night's turn up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Sokoloan / This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours / Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.