Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

She Stopped Her Neighbors’ 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room Because Of This! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Stopped Her Neighbors’ 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room Because Of This! (1282 Views)

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Stopped Her Neighbors’ 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room Because Of This! by DRIFTyKING(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
I guess someone gat to pick something from this! A Nigerian lady, who doubles as a seamstress, Amanda took to Facebook to reveal why she stopped her neighbor’s 2-yr-old son from entering her room.

Before you judge, here’s her story;

Twice, I told my neighbor that she’s raising a violent boy.
A little boy who is barely 2yrs will be yelling at you and his father. For what?
I stopped the boy from coming to my room after shouting at me more than twice.

This morning, she told me that her son would be at mine while she go pick up something. I told her. “no”. I’m busy and secondly, the boy has no manners at his age. She said
“na man na! Him go learn small small. I know want make my pikin to dull”
I have locked my door without even talking to her again.

We spend so much time training the girl child for a man while we leave the boy who is marrying her to wallow in bad manners and ego.

http://www.lailasblog.com/stopped-neighbors-2-yr-old-son-entering-room/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: She Stopped Her Neighbors’ 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room Because Of This! by Oyindidi(f): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
That's it
Re: She Stopped Her Neighbors’ 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room Because Of This! by mostyg(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
What's her role in training the little boy? She has identified the parents weakness, she needs to help and not to leave the little man to his fate.

Children are and should be raised by all; neighbours, parents, teachers, religious leaders etc.

That boy may end up marrying her daughter later in future.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Kills A Deer In The US / Tribute To HungerBAD / My Miracle ❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.