Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,521 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? (1748 Views)

Who Fast? How To Check The Best Internet Network In Your Area / I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? / Glo Network Speed Has Massively Improved (2) (3) (4)

Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by bongolistik(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
If only that Glo would be able to sustain this improved speed on their network for long period of time, then we can always suggest the Glo network for internet access to those in locations with good Glo network come rain come sunshine.

What about you that is using Glo network, have you also witnessed this improved Glo internet speed in your current location. Share your Glo internet network experience recently.

Source:http://highteknology.com/2017/08/have-you-noticed-improved-speed-of-glo.html

Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by benzene00: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yes before the speed ranges from 10kb-18kb

Now its 24kb-35kb

Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by Segadem(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
It's true, I was suprised yesterday despite the down pour of rain I stream Madrid vs barca live flawlessly.

Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by femi4: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Coming from glo spokesman... I hope I will soon believe sha

Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by Darkseid(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Me Love Glo...

Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
It's still poor in my end
Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by softtouch2(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Blazing speed here at Ogudu GRA

Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by Najwal: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Am porting to Airtel now i know Airtel is way way way way better than that useless battery sucking glo in my area. See you neva Glo

Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
benzene00:
Yes before the speed ranges from 10kb-18kb

Now its 24kb-35kb

24kb are you high on weed, dat speed can't load Nairaland

Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by benzene00: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

24kb are you high on weed, dat speed can't load Nairaland
what are saying??
must the page load at once?
Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by GrandMufti: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
softtouch2:

What phone is this?
Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by Bj5all(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
This is soo true, i am currently enjoying my glo subscription coupled with the fact that they have the cheapest data ever.

Thumps up to Globacom

Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by adedayo3193(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
bongolistik:
If only that Glo would be able to sustain this improved speed on their network for long period of time, then we can always suggest the Glo network for internet access to those in locations with good Glo network come rain come sunshine.

What about you that is using Glo network, have you also witnessed this improved Glo internet speed in your current location. Share your Glo internet network experience recently.

Source:http://highteknology.com/2017/08/have-you-noticed-improved-speed-of-glo.html

Bro plzzzz don't let me swear for you
Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by adedayo3193(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
softtouch2:

Pls what app is that?
Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by Abudu2000(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
I guess the above users are the new employee of globacom. They might be old users on this forum but i'm glad they got their job here,lol.

The least u guys could was tell ur boss to do something about his network instead of spending the money on radio ads hehehe
Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by Chuksteric(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Very fast...
Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by Frank54321: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lolz u know people left glo for airtel as a result of bad net nd decrease in the ammount of data. So oga expect bad network soon as the prodigal sons of glo will soon come rushing back putting more stress on their servers kiss kiss kiss.let me go and look for my glo sim smiley
Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by wahleyz(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
For like one week now.. Glo is now the best in my area.. Ikotun...Glo forever.....
Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by Rick9(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rumours have it that glo office use MTN data bundles to browse the internet.

Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by nenergy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Its a setup for a f**kup. The moment you subscribe...snail speed will be activated.
Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by dabigjoe6(m): 1:15am On Aug 18, 2017
Yeah great changes here at Ikotun.

Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 18, 2017
am getting 654kbs
Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by Tweetums(f): 2:20am On Aug 18, 2017
No improvement.. ..
Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by softtouch2(m): 5:20am On Aug 18, 2017
adedayo3193:

Pls what app is that?

Speedtest.net

Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by softtouch2(m): 5:21am On Aug 18, 2017
GrandMufti:

What phone is this?

Huawei MATE 9
Re: Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? by softtouch2(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Frank54321:
Lolz u know people left glo for airtel as a result of bad net nd decrease in the ammount of data. So oga expect bad network soon as the prodigal sons of glo will soon come rushing back putting more stress on their servers kiss kiss kiss.let me go and look for my glo sim smiley

Please stay on your Airtel, Don't come back to Glo.
It is obvious, most data vampires have vacated Glo. Make una no comeback here ooo

Does Gionee M6 Worth To Be Top In The Market? / Educational: How To Track A Mobile Phone Number / Nuisance Of Fake Phones And How To Know A Fake Phone