Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (72162 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by aribitoye(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Good afternoon, my daughter dreamt of me dressed up on shirt and tie and holding a suitcase. Please what does this mean? Thanks
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Rok23:
Amen am a lady. Not a man.
OK Ma, continue to pray your miracle is on the way
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
aribitoye:
Good afternoon, my daughter dreamt of me dressed up on shirt and tie and holding a suitcase. Please what does this mean? Thanks

It means Promotion and the Grace to be recognized among others.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by mychiveous(f): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Raphael81:

Be very wary of those that interpret seeing shoes in the dream as a sign of marriage be wary....
As I read your dream over and over again I remembered the encounter of Moses with God in the burning bush. Moses from birth was ordained to be a leader but he couldn't be a leader until the day he encountered God and on his first encounter, the Lord made a simple request. " Remove your shoes..." The symbolism of shoes in your recurrent dreams is that there is a Grace of leadership upon your life, hence the market place is where you see different people buying and selling goods and commodities, it shows that in your quest as a leader you will meet people from different walks of life, hence you price shoes, some are below your expectations while others are above your current value. Pray that God opens your eyes to see Divine Opportunity of being a leader. Amen
Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
mychiveous:
Thanks for the explanation.
God bless u Ma
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by haloyeah(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good day, please i need an interpretation of the dream where i saw myself living in a local rural settlement, in a small one room but in that room I had all the things of a wealthy man. Food, electronics, amenities, everything you can think of in a wealthy man's house are in there but the environment wasn't a clean environment. In that same dream i had some visitors who were suprised when they came in that inside was wealthy but the environment outside wasn't . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by aribitoye(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Raphael81:

It means Promotion and the Grace to be recognized among others.

Amen. I claim it

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Didov1(f): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
God bless you sir.... More grace
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Gd mn Mr Ralph. Pls help me wt these dreams 1 i saw m step sister in d very room my late dad willed for her in my dad house pulling my head nd i was struggln wt her to free my head and eventually thru the help of people around i was rescued 2 some1 like thief came to take away one almost broken old television that was workn when the came in my late dad's parlour nd after the left i was happy that the did not steal my suit nd shoe though we were searchn the neighbours houses for d tv cos the person that carried d tv look like one brother from area 3. saw my mum nd her friend like talkn/planning about me marrying her son's wife who is in d us. tanks sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
ayomilore:
Gd mn Mr Ralph. Pls help me wt these dreams 1 i saw m step sister in d very room my late dad willed for her in my dad house pulling my head nd i was struggln wt her to free my head and eventually thru the help of people around i was rescued 2 some1 like thief came to take away one almost broken old television that was workn when the came in my late dad's parlour nd after the left i was happy that the did not steal my suit nd shoe though we were searchn the neighbours houses for d tv cos the person that carried d tv look like one brother from area 3. saw my mum nd her friend like talkn/planning about me marrying her son's wife who is in d us. tanks sir.
I respected your courage to post this but
Dreams come in puzzle and must be well narrated for it to be solve
Rewrite your text with good English
Reduce your abbreviations to zero
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Thank you sir. I saw my self in my late dad's house standing at the entrance of one of the rooms that was willed to my half sister and i saw this sister pulling my head from inside the room while i struggle to free my self from her grip and eventually through the help of people around i was freed. 2 i saw an area brother in my late dad neighbouhood came to our parlour like thief to take away our old box television that has broken at both sides though it was on when the came in and immediately the left i went inside to check my suit and shoe and i was happy the did not steal them though we began to search the neighbours houses for the television when i woke up 3 i saw my mum and her friend discussing about me getting married to her danghter in law who resides in the united state. Thank u sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2018
ayomilore:
Thank you sir. I saw my self in my late dad's house standing at the entrance of one of the rooms that was willed to my half sister and i saw this sister pulling my head from inside the room while i struggle to free my self from her grip and eventually through the help of people around i was freed. 2 i saw an area brother in my late dad neighbouhood came to our parlour like thief to take away our old box television that has broken at both sides though it was on when the came in and immediately the left i went inside to check my suit and shoe and i was happy the did not steal them though we began to search the neighbours houses for the television when i woke up 3 i saw my mum and her friend discussing about me getting married to her danghter in law who resides in the united state. Thank u sir.
Step 1.
You're still Mummy's pet in spirit
Your strength of prayer could not win the battle you faced ( with the prayer of your love one, family, especially your mom helps you to retain your crown she wanted to take from you ) Halleluyah
Please build yourself to be stronger Christian
People around you will not be there for life

Step 2 Your family was hunted in significantly from witchcraft but God preserve you (the new suit signify your prosperity) . As your family are still battle for recovery, I suggest they should use Jesus is the only (TV still in puzzle)

Step 3 seek the face of God concerning marrying the anyone in United States, if God gives you node to go ahead then do serious prayers for the marriage to come past
It's an advice

Modified
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Thanks sir. Still waiting for your response to the second dream. The woman in us is married though i learnt she's having issues in her marriage and i'm married too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
ayomilore:
Thanks sir. Still waiting for your response to the second dream. The woman in us is married though i learnt she's having issues in her marriage and i'm married too. Thanks.
Am sorry, was in the vehicle all through today
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ChiomaMee: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Good afternoon Sir. I'm a person that dreams(sees things) even after the shortest nap. Recently, it's either I forget what I saw, can't get a clear picture or it doesn't make sense to me. Just yesterday, I watched some videos on YouTube that talked about Christians and how we should be watchful. I suddenly felt tired and slept off afterwards. Overnight, I had a dream and I remember it clearly.
I was with a friend of mine in a restaurant but I really don't remember what we discussed. We wanted to get food but the attendant at the cafeteria was a bit sluggish. I really don't know what made me change my mind to not buying again. I went to my friend and told him that I needed to go. I picked my phone and saw several missed calls. The calls were from two people... One guy, who in that dream seemed like my lover because I still remember how I felt about him in the dream. The second person was his friend who actually called to tell me that "Israel" has been calling me but I didn't pick up. I didn't eventually meet him in the dream.

I'm not in close contact with any Israel in real life.

Another dream:
It was like the place I was got paraded by the police. I saw a gun at my doorstep and made an attempt to kick it away with my feet when a police officer came and arrested me. I pleaded with her, trying to explain my innocence but all my pleas turned to her deaf ears. I was taken with some other girls.

when we got to the station, I saw the pastor of my church and he was like their boss. I explained my ordeal and he made them release us. The officers said they won't let us go until they insult and beat us a bit. They did so to us but I felt covered, I wasn't hurt at all. It seemed like their words didn't enter my ears. As we made to leave, one officer gave a girl who was also taken a sum of #1,000. The rest of us thought we'd get ours too, only to realise it was meant for all of us.

The last scene was when the girl took the money and prepared spaghetti. I wasn't too happy with the idea and kept asking myself who told her I wanted to eat spaghetti. Like, she should have given me my share.

modified: I was in a room with my family when I packed my things and set to leave the house. My uncle looked sad and I explained to him that I had to leave because some terrestrial forces were disturbing me (I can't really remember what I told him but it was something like that).

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Always narrate your dream simple and clear
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Adageorge(f): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
mychiveous:
Pls what does it mean to be dreaming about shoes as i have been dreaming about it for years now. In the dream i go to the the market to price shoes either i don't like the one that sized me or i can't afford the one i like.
this is the meaning...you are having difficulties in making choice... especially choice concerning your business...you are interested in several things.. but you don't Know how to place them
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Adageorge(f): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
ayomilore:
.. I want to ask a question are you envying your step sister...and you don't like the decision she is taking concerning her life.....you also underestimating yourself...... always remember you are special
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by peterobosa: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Paul Adefarasin to host Creflo Dollar & more for the Spirit Life Conference

In this world where almost everyone is working hard to achieve an end, you need something extra to distinguish you. Going through the annals of time and history, people who have done the impossible – stopped the mouth of lions, conquered kingdoms and carried out exploits have been endued with Grace from God.

Grace is that divine lift that gives you the edge, the advantage and the empowerment to do more than your natural capacity and proficiency can.

But there is an even greater dimension; what then is that next level? Surely it is Greater Grace.

This September join Pastor Creflo Dollar, Bishop Mike Okonkwo, Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, Pastor Ransom Bello and Conference Host, Paul Adefarasin at The Rock Cathedral, Lekki for the Spirit Life Conference 2018 as they minister and share on the theme “Greater Grace”

Music ministration will be by Donnie McClurkin, Vicki Yohe and the Lagos Metropolitan Gospel Choir (LMGC).

The Conference which begins on Wednesday, September 5th 2018 will hold from 5 pm – 8 pm weekly (till Friday the 7th) and then continue on Saturday 8th September 2018 by 10 am. The Spirit Life Conference will conclude with a Super Celebration Service at 8 am on Sunday, September 9th 2018.

Grace sets you apart; Great Grace sets you ahead.
See you there.

--

About Pastor Paul Adefarasin:

From his mother’s living room in Lagos, Paul Adefarasin established House On The Rock Church in 1994 with just a few attendees. Proof of his calling is that the living room church has blossomed into a Ministry that has over 50 daughter churches in Africa and Europe. A well-known mentee of Bishop T.D. Jakes, Pastor Paul has been fervent in his message of hope to the world and especially the African continent where he resides. He is also the Founder and President of the Rock Foundation; a charity based Organization committed to social reformation, education, provision of healthcare and relief work for ex-convicts, drug addicts, and the downtrodden and disadvantaged in Nigeria and West Africa.

Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s capacity to teach, speak and preach from a personal and theological platform has strengthened and encouraged people all over the world. The Ministry promotes reconciliation, redemption and reformation cutting across denominational and social divides. He has a burning passion for seeing the rehabilitation of his generation, his nation and his continent.

Pastor Paul has been happily married to pastor Ifeanyi since 1995.

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Adageorge(f): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
haloyeah:
Good day, please i need an interpretation of the dream where i saw myself living in a local rural settlement, in a small one room but in that room I had all the things of a wealthy man. Food, electronics, amenities, everything you can think of in a wealthy man's house are in there but the environment wasn't a clean environment. In that same dream i had some visitors who were suprised when they came in that inside was wealthy but the environment outside wasn't . Thanks
this dream is talking about your mind....you let people think you are the best,you don't have problem..that you are perfect..but my guy..you know you are not..you need to live a real life ..not fake life...I know you are scared of what they will say
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Adageorge(f): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
fourtuna:
Good morning sir,

please sir I saw my self in the dream being pursued by two men(I think either they wanted to rape me or kill me But I escaped if when there was no possible way of escaping the room. I could enter the walls in my dream to hide so they couldn't see me. Even when they tried coming around again, and it seemed like no way to run..I saw an unexpected opening and I ran out leaving the men unaware about my escape.

I would really appreciate if you could explain this to me.
It means that you must acknowledge God in your life. God is always available for you....no matter the situation...... follow him fully
regards
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Adageorge(f): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
ChiomaMee:
Good afternoon Sir. I'm a person that dreams(sees things) even after the shortest nap. Recently, it's either I forget what I saw, can't get a clear picture or it doesn't make sense to me. Just yesterday, I watched some videos on YouTube that talked about Christians and how we should be watchful. I suddenly felt tired and slept off afterwards. Overnight, I had a dream and I remember it clearly.
I was with a friend of mine in a restaurant but I really don't remember what we discussed. We wanted to get food but the attendant at the cafeteria was a bit sluggish. I really don't know what made me change my mind to not buying again. I went to my friend and told him that I needed to go. I picked my phone and saw several missed calls. The calls were from two people... One guy, who in that dream seemed like my lover because I still remember how I felt about him in the dream. The second person was his friend who actually called to tell me that "Israel" has been calling me but I didn't pick up. I didn't eventually meet him in the dream.

I'm not in close contact with any Israel in real life.

Another dream:
It was like the place I was got paraded by the police. I saw a gun at my doorstep and made an attempt to kick it away with my feet when a police officer came and arrested me. I pleaded with her, trying to explain my innocence but all my pleas turned to her deaf ears. I was taken with some other girls.

when we got to the station, I saw the pastor of my church and he was like their boss. I explained my ordeal and he made them release us. The officers said they won't let us go until they insult and beat us a bit. They did so to us but I felt covered, I wasn't hurt at all. It seemed like their words didn't enter my ears. As we made to leave, one officer gave a girl who was also taken a sum of #1,000. The rest of us thought we'd get ours too, only to realise it was meant for all of us.

The last scene was when the girl took the money and prepared spaghetti. I wasn't too happy with the idea and kept asking myself who told her I wanted to eat spaghetti. Like, she should have given me my share.

modified: I was in a room with my family when I packed my things and set to leave the house. My uncle looked sad and I explained to him that I had to leave because some terrestrial forces were disturbing me (I can't really remember what I told him but it was something like that).
chioma.... number one I hope you are not confuse about your Life......you need to try and get along with others....you need to pursue your calling...like get closer to God spread the good news. ... don't be afarid.......even if you are single ,God knows the right choice for you..but firstly you need to work for God ...to understand yourself..and use your gift...
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
The President met and hugged me on the dream. What could it mean pls?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Rok23: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=Raphael81 Good evening please help me interpret this dream, She saw her self in the front of a house. A lady was sitting there washing clothes and close to the lady two dogs where chained there, so she told the lady she wanted to go into the house, the lady said she should go in but she asked the lady to remove the two dogs and leave there immediately the lady stood up and left with the dogs. So she entered the house and locked the burglary proof. When she got into the house she saw a girl with gold color hair, dressed irresponsibly ,the girl was packing her clothes into a box and complaining that fake pastors and juju men defrauded her, that she was tired, and she left the house, She sat down immediately in the big cushion in the parlour, a baby girl was sitting close to her she laid hands on the baby and started praying for the baby, the baby started laughing. All of a sudden a woman was knocking on the window asking her to come and let her in so that she can show her, how to take care of the baby, she refused and she started bringing out new clothes for the baby from a bag close to her
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2018
Prophet Ralph. Pls help me interprete this dream. I was playing ball with Bukola Saraki, he was on one side while i was on the other side we were just 2 playing i was wearing a new rubber shoe to play he was trying to score against me but i did not allow him and eventually i scored against him and there is one new black shoe beside his goal pole which is meant for me if i could win him which invariably become mine
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by thanki410(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2018
i started growing fat in my dream
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by thanki410(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2018
i also dreamt i was handling a choir in my dream , this dream has occurred twice...
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by aribitoye(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Post deleted
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Chineseface1(f): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=Raphael81 post=70089196]

Water signifies life,a flowing water makes way for itself no matter the terrain, it is only a stagnant water that cannot make way for itself. The flow of a river in the context of her dream signifies that when your mother has positioned herself in the right place there shall be a flow of blessing drifting towards her, hence she will discover hidden opportunities if she is into business and the opportunities will also turn her fortunes around and cause great increase. Hence, people in the dream were telling her that she has a hidden treasure and when she can harness it properly it will increase her. God bless u Ma[/quote

Thanks and GOD Bless you sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by FRANCOBEN(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Had the following dreams for interpretation.
1.Saw myself climb out from a big pit that has Snakes hand around its edges.....but i was able to climb out from inside to the outside.....
2.I Saw myself driving an Ash Coloured Honda Car with big tyres,and i was putting on a Military Trouser and Military boot with guns on my hands,also in this vehicle was my wife...We are both Military Personnel with guns in this dream.....We got to a Point that has Military Check Point,and the stopped us to check our car,the asked for our I.D Cards which we brought out....Then their boss at the check point looked at the I.D Cards and said that the should pass us immediately that these are higher authority from Someone higher in Authority...Immediately the started saluting us and Passed us from that point....
3.After i had my mid-night Prayer....I Was just closing my eyes like a revelation.....I Saw myself in a Car and coming out to enter the house...Then there was this heavy....Very heavy Rain that just started without any Sign...It was so huge and heavy that physically i got up from the bed i was lying down to close the open widows thinking it was a physical Rain.....but it was the Speed of the Rain and its heaviness from my dream that made me got up with so much force....Oh What a rain of Blessing i was saying!!!!
4.In this dream,i entered a gate and inside the compound was a Plantation of Corn/Maize Plantation that is already due for harvest....It was filled with Plants of Maize which i could see their Produced Maize ready for plugging and harvesting.......
5.In this dream,i was watching the governor of IMO State Nigeria doing things and the people were complaining looking at me....then i said why will a governor be doing this to his People......
6.I Saw myself drive down an ambulance van in this dream down to my mothers place after an emergency call i received from my brothers...and when i got to that place....Two of my brothers were holding my mum on their arms to help her enter inside the van,as she could not walk well or on her own.....
7.I Was watching a lady in a market setting..She was Pricing a phone from a phone seller,then i saw her receive a call then suddenly she fell down..like it was a bad news or so...Every body was walking pass her including the phone seller,and i was wondering why are people this wicked......
8.I was reviewing and going through a big job offer letter on my hands...while sitted I was with a pen looking for where to sign the document....
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by soleny: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hello everyone,Please someone should help me interpret this dream.

1.I dream't that i was in my room preparing for my wedding then someone rushed into my room and was saying my husband people are not coming ooo. We started calling them and was told that my cousin who they gave the date to, announced a fake one.She announced this year date instead of 2019 and we were preparing for this year.The cousin in question was confronted(happened to be an older friend of mine, she is married with kids)she begged and said she was sorry as she did not hear the date well over the phone.I was confused in the dream still i woke up.

2. My younger sister said she dream't that she was in a smelling environment and was wondering why the environment was so filthy trying to get out when she saw me drove a jeep close to her and beacon on her to come enter the jeep she was about to enter when she woke up.

3. She said i traveled out in the dream but did not know anyone there.I was given a room to manage then i invited her to come and join me from Nigeria.She got to the room i showed her a couch that she will have to be managing to sleep there.She was not comfortable and she told me she cannot cope instead of her to stay there, she would rather return back to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.