Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

“what I Envy About Igbos” – Lagos Based Yoruba Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “what I Envy About Igbos” – Lagos Based Yoruba Man (854 Views)

Lagos Based Cosmetics Doctor Anu Flees As Patient Dies , See Patient Photos / Lagos-based Plastic Surgeon Allegedly Flees After A Patient’s Death / How Ikanda Finally Left A Yoruba Man And Killed An Igbo Man. Didnt I Warn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“what I Envy About Igbos” – Lagos Based Yoruba Man by Ebisco05: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
By a Lagos Based Yoruba Man
I don’t care if the correct pronunciation is “IBO or IGBO”, i just know there is a certain tribe in Nigeria with *typical muscular physique* maybe due to their “indiscriminate love for starchy foods”, i also observed that their ladies if not all but a noticeable number of them are so “hairy”.
Should i say some of their ladies are also as muscular as their men. Nevertheless am not scared of what the Yorubas do call *egungun ibo*.
Interestingly, what i so much envy about the igbos is their *survival instinct*, am not saying other tribes don’t share this instinct but the survival instinct exhibited by “Igbo men” is so intimidating and inspiring.

I so much respect that instinct of theirs that pushes them all over the world, even to countries you believe lack *economic potentials*. “Omo nnas” don discover Malaysia and Indonesia long before young Nigerians started rushing to *Malay*. Same is the case in South Africa and Botswana. I was shocked when a secondary school junior of mine migrated to *Hong Kong* and later to Japan at the young age of eighteen. I asked myself if my “Yoruba parents” would permit me of that adventure at that tender age.
Same is the case of many igbos in Germany. Early hustling is part of that http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/08/what-i-envy-about-igbos-lagos-based.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “what I Envy About Igbos” – Lagos Based Yoruba Man by joinnow: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Just like the Jews
In five days there will be a great flood that will cover the whole earth
Others pray for God to her mercy
While
Igbo will tell their people you only have 5days to learn how to live under water.

Never say never
Copied and tilted

(1) (Reply)

Another Missing Person Alert In Lagos State / Fruad At No 1 Bankole Street Ijesha / Student Kills Herself After Finding Out That Her Fiancé Is Actually Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.