Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Student Kills Herself After Finding Out That Her Fiancé Is Actually Married. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Kills Herself After Finding Out That Her Fiancé Is Actually Married. (854 Views)

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby / Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Kills Herself After Finding Out That Her Fiancé Is Actually Married. by Vee1nsider(f): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
A young student named Danara Kaipova, killed herself after discovering the man who asked her to marry him is already wedded and intended to have her as his polygamous second wife, according to reports.

The 20 year old girl, was found hanged with a rope soon after finding out her groom-to-be apparently already had a spouse and two children.

Her devastated mum said her daughter had thought she'd found the love of her life.

Danara was allegedly 'kidnapped' from her college in Kazakhstan this summer by the wealthy Birzhan Doshakaev, but despite being 'stolen', she reportedly told her friends and family she loved him and made clear she was happy to marry him after he took her to his home city, Atyrau, where she met his parents.

Her mother Inzhu Kaipova said:
"My daughter kept telling me that he had great parents, and that she was happy. I believed her."She had found her "true love" she said.
"Now we know that this man had a wife and two children. He did not say a word about it to our daughter. Danara killed herself when she found out about it. She hanged herself.

Click for full story https://www.veeinsider.com/blog/student-kills-finding-fiance-actually-married/
Re: Student Kills Herself After Finding Out That Her Fiancé Is Actually Married. by nestic(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
hmmmmmm.......an when u check out she is a slay mama on facebook.....chaiiii God forgive me buh this one u killed urself what should i wish u now rest in peace? no rest anywhere u see urself

Re: Student Kills Herself After Finding Out That Her Fiancé Is Actually Married. by purem(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
tongue
Re: Student Kills Herself After Finding Out That Her Fiancé Is Actually Married. by egopersonified(f): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
so no arrests were made abi
Re: Student Kills Herself After Finding Out That Her Fiancé Is Actually Married. by cdqyehyeh(m): 12:23am On Nov 22, 2017
nd dats d solution, man dan finish 4 earth naw, dats y she con liv d lov her life go find d lov of her dead in heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Old Men And Young Girls Caught During Illegal Thailand Hotel Orgy (photos/video) / Police Arrests 2 Women Trying To Smuggle Themselves Into Europe Inside Suitcases / SARS Officers Seen Harassing Young Men Coming From Work In Ipaja, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.