Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos (65299 Views)

How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) / Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo) / Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2017
dejavubobo1:
baby whale is equal to a matured bull. so dah can't be a baby whale, a manatee it is..
i heard it hard to cook
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by item1: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2017
debeo:
Oga thats nọt a Nigerian plate no
AHD is for Ahoda Local Government Plate Number and its in River State
Sorry for busting your bubble on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by lycan2: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2017
oya come and beat me hv i not drop the link
adexsimply:

This is not only childish, it's the silliest act I've ever seen all my adult life
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by rabzy: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Yo
lycan2:
SPOILER ALERT IN GOT ,LITTLE FINGER DIES AND A DRAGON IS TURNED TO A WHITE WALKER shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue

You be mad person o...sh.it. When i have been restraining myself from downloading it you just blurt it out from nowhere....damn...i hope you are kidding.
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by favouredbigtime: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Ahu is for Ahuoda which is an LGA in Rivers
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by lycan2: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2017
lolll i have dropped the link
rabzy:
Yo

You be mad person o...shit. When i have avoided to download the stuff and you just blurt it out....damn...i hope you are kidding.
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by thunderbabs: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2017
RIPEnglish:
That fish is not rear, I has forgotted it's name though. Let me tried remembered.

You murdered it grin
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hahahaha you busted his bubble... the plate number is not Nigeria, and the terrain and tiled road don't look Nigerian...
You're wrong Mr.
That should be along East West Road, Port- Harcourt.

AHD is Ahoada local government, Rivers State.
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by Hizzojay(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2017
That is definitely a Nigerian plate number unless you don't know the local govt area that bears Ahoada in Rivers state.

debeo:
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by jamesibor: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2017
debeo:

AHD is Ahoada. It's RONDEL plate number.
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by Afritop(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2017
IF NIGERIANS SEE A MERMAID THEY WILL STILL SAY IT IS A FISH THAT NEED TO BE CONSUMED
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by lycan2: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2017
i have dropedd the link u cow
mrjojo:
who send you? Ode
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by moorevic(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Looks more like a seal.
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by tiwasiaife(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Could any one observe that the so called onyekwere is a member of APC and APC is synonymous with lies cos the hilux plate number is not that of Nigerian.
APC lies.
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by DJInfluence: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2017
How this man take dey confused?. Person wey don buy Coca Cola to take step down with the fish. The only thing wey remain for the dinner to set, na petroleum oil to take fry the fish. i hear say this kind oil go bring out the sweetness of the fish and contain enough oxygen and vitamins wey the body need.
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2017
thats a sack of potatos, dont knw why some people in ph bask in ignorance and stupidity, thank god for d importers of frozen fish many people in rivers state would not know what a fish looks like.
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by OMEGA009(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2017
debeo:

It is. AHD is Ahoda LGA in Rivers state
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
God bless you. The number plate is Ahoada.
Bless u too sister.
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by ofuonyebi: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
If na Oyinbo people, them go preserve this type of strange fish for the zoo..

in the interest of generations to come....BUT not in 9ja where everything is chop..chop
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by pek(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
RIPEnglish:
That fish is not rear, I has forgotted it's name though. Let me tried remembered.
rare
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by ShowDem: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
RIPEnglish:
���� your grammar though
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by Patented: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2017
tell them abeg....
DickDastardLION:
Manatee a.k.a Sea Cow
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by ghost3040: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2017
Must our children see them
Zoehill:
I wonder what will be left for our children to see, if we kill all creature we set our eyes on....
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by pweeryambre: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2017
lycan2:
SPOILER ALERT IN GOT ,LITTLE FINGER DIES AND A DRAGON IS TURNED TO A WHITE WALKER shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue
you haf killed me oh, if this is true. I've been waiting for all the episode to complete so I can watch. chai
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by uridiwan(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2017
RIPEnglish:
what has English done to you my brother ?
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by Denko2721987(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
dat tin looks like small whale

i think thats what it is.. Cos i can see something like a blowhole on it...
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by Baroba(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Manatee

The biodiversity in Nigeria shocks me at times -

These animals have been seen -

1. Civet & Genets

2. Hippopotamus

3. Dolphins shocked shocked

4. Manta rays

Animals I see in encyclopedia and I never thought we would be seeing in Rivers / Bayelsa States.

PS - Thanks for the corrections on this...it seems it's in Nigeria.

Amazing isn't it, you haven't even scratched the surface bro.. There are so many more out there, unfortunately you are likely to see them only when the have been butchered..
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by Uzomajane: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Friends don't sit down and watch the economy crush you, get up and do something, @ Emmnez Water Solution we help you achieve your dreams. We do professional installation of pure water and bottle water producing factories, we sell original accessories like Teflon, sealing rubber, machines and the spare parts etc in case you are already producing, just call us and we get your problem solved: 07030209730. We do business within and outside Port Harcourt.

Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 11:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Food don land 4some people

Dem don even buy coke wey dem go take wash am down
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by ensamy(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Eat ur prosperity on pepper soup.
But if it was kept alive, people can be paying to take a view and a photo with it, from there you become a millionaire and famous. grin grin grin
Wisdom is the principal thing. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by drnoel: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2017
DickDastardLION:
Manatee a.k.a Sea Cow

Exactly, that's not a fish but a mammal
Re: Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos by ChappyChase: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2017
lycan2:
Please don't fvcking joke with me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) / Alligator Found In Family’s Swimming Pool In New York (Photos) / Hunter Kills & Butchers A Gorilla In Sapele, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.