Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter (55736 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
hausa people self
Hate speech spotted..... did u listen to d news? if I blow whistle, ur gone.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by somehow: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2017
How is this new? Was Eve not Adam's flesh and blood?
.if the story of Adam of eve being the only people on earth then is true, then the world population increased via inbreeding right from the beginning.

@OP:
. Yeye man, I hope you are richer than Dangote after the whole mess?
whitemask:
I'm surprised he was sexually attracted to his flesh and blood.. _spits_
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by Martin0(m): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2017
cococandy:
Nigerian men ruining the future generation. Is there a day that can go bye without a man somewhere raping a child? Disgusting!!!

Yes there is..
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by mechanics(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2017
katsina again.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by Adaku87(f): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2017
He should be put away from human beings ASAP
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by whoareyou0994: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Tell the police to reset his mind
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by CoolFreeday(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some men can't control themselves Just imagine undecided

its not an issue of control, its d evil things they get themselves involved in
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by salesforce: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2017
Damn
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by initiate: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

Men who are meant to protect these young girls are the ones who take their innocence and have them against their will.

Did he sleep with the girl for power or wealth? Only God knows

terrible terrible things going on in this country, all for the love of money!

saddest thing is that if this guy is a politician, it would all be hush hush
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by kenny987(f): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2017
voizofone:
So how rich was he after the act? Even the daughter could not tell the mother or was she enjoying it!

You just had to find a way to blame the victim who is a minor didn't you!
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by networkrecharg: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2017
burqueenx:

WHATS THE PUNISHMENT FOR SEDUCERS
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by danasjoe1: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2017
Solorrman:
am very suprise to hear u say arewa something bkos u guyz are 99 percent illegitimates due to how ur custom agrees the act of sleeping with ur mothers since young,and pastors and reverend fathers are the first stage of this in nigeria,ur mothers and sisters bkom dogs and pigs that u can do it so is ur pastor and reverend father in church in the name of deliverance bkos of this geneticaly 98 percent of u are extra ugly,resembling some undiscovered organism,bkos the mothers could not differentiate who the actual father is since even u guyz can carry ur mama behind doors and do it,ur father is alcoholic he never remember what happen last night and even if he knows he would always curse the mother thats what ur religion asked u to do,i wonder why u as bastard can even learn the human phylasophy
northerners are pedophiles using your brother Buhari as a case study, arewa is a curse to humanity

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by Rhodababy123: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2017
Be careful what u wish for....
FeloniousFelon:
As sick as this act is and the motive behind it, I will still prefer this ab0ki as a neighbor than any of the head hunchos from afonjaland
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by darlenese(f): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2017
na their way, this one even try
I heard goat is their favorite sex mate.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by luswitz(f): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2017
I feel sick.. This is horrible. cry
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by eraankusam07(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Let's Sharia work... undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by DJInfluence: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Oh God.... not again!!!!
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by Bimpe29: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Agbako Nla! cry cry cry
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by manchester1: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
wetin dey inside this Toto self. I'm sorry to be so blunt
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by manchester1: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
wetin dey inside this Toto self?. I'm sorry to be so blunt
Re: Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter by sanpipita(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
darlenese:
na their way, this one even try
I heard goat is their favorite sex mate.
Sometimes cow depends on which is available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.