Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos (45137 Views)

Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos / Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by ReachHard: 12:52am On Aug 18, 2017
They should have just arrested his preek and not the man... Preek is the prime suspect and controller of any man's destiny when it comes to these things nau
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by Nigeriadondie: 12:55am On Aug 18, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:
Afon
Make i helep u complete am "JA".

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by Nigeriadondie: 12:56am On Aug 18, 2017
MrMoney007:
Is he trying to mine the boobs?

men from SKULLand and BOOBland
grin cheesy grin cheesy So has boobs become a new and added resources to the skull?
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by arnold123: 1:02am On Aug 18, 2017
makydebbie:
When will konji be arrested? embarassed
the day that your red cunt gets fired by a fellow nairalander Lool!
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by arnold123: 1:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Treasure1919:
Strange news every were. But wait how was the lady dressed?
maybe her ass and boobs were hanging out her clothes as usual , you know our naija girls take madness to be fashion "dress in the way you want to be addressed"
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by belindar: 1:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Another jobless 45yrs idiot boasting that he used to her. Your mate are busy at work and u doing touch touch up and down. You see your life .
The judge should give him community service in the area he committed the offence so that he came be shame b4 the people in his area.
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by hokafor(m): 1:47am On Aug 18, 2017
The ture story , is that the guy did not pay for the last action they had, so the woman became aggressive when the guy wanted another action with the same promises and sweet talks.
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by adetayo234: 2:29am On Aug 18, 2017
makydebbie:

Konji shu be arrested? Shey u don't wanto enjoy sweet ses again?
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by egbabiekperemo1: 4:17am On Aug 18, 2017
0b10010011:
Afonja must have been influenced by flat-headed dwarf to have had such a character!

Afonja`s re not known for violating the law except when influenced.

Dirty afonja. Keep deluding yourself

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 18, 2017
makydebbie:
my sister please don't pray for konji to be arrested o...na only control is need cool
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by midol: 5:38am On Aug 18, 2017
He was just being a good omoluabi like us. Why arrest him na?
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by aragonchuks(m): 5:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Konji is a bastard i swear
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by Aystarz: 6:02am On Aug 18, 2017
priceaction:
kids have taken over this site. seun are you folding your hands as you see tribalism eating your site to extinction. seun , bring back a more educated and less tribal site. you can do it.

Seun and NL are both sinking fast. It's only a matter of time before the obvious happens.
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by gulfer: 6:13am On Aug 18, 2017
MrHistorian:
What I deduce from the narration;;;

1)That was not the first time he'd be touching the woman's breasts and buttocks.

2)The Woman wants to deliberately punish the man.
3. The woman is dating a policeman at the report station..........Shikena
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by Apipia: 6:17am On Aug 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Because he is a big shot, always wearing a heavy gold cuff link.
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by MarcC: 6:24am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=0b10010011 post=59578161]Afonja must have been influenced by flat-headed dwarf to have had such a character!

Afonja`s re not known for violating the law except when influenced.
[/quote

What is this Nincompoop saying? I wonder y those of low IQ have access to phones]
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by 0b10010011: 6:25am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=MarcC post=59582622][/quote]

Keep wondering! You almost Late.
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by MarcC: 6:29am On Aug 18, 2017
0b10010011:

Keep wondering! You almost Late.

Your low IQ is very obvious
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by 0b10010011: 6:32am On Aug 18, 2017
MarcC:

Your low IQ is very obvious

Oh! So u ve finished wondering? cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by NabeelAbu: 6:35am On Aug 18, 2017
she dey c raze shebi she don de enjoy am before.
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by yelinco1(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Nice one
Thank God he was arrested..
WHAT ABOUT THE STUPID GIRL THAT HAS BEEN RELEASING HER BODY B4? JUST BCS THE GUY DID'T BUY INDOMINE THIS TIME ABI? THOUGH THE GUY IS VERY STUPID TO HAVE BEAT HER THEREFORE MUST BE PENALISED BUT THE GIRL SELF NA DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD AND USELESS AS WELL.
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by Juliusdking(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2017
Yansh go kill you ;DYansh go kill you
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by Emperor002: 6:48am On Aug 18, 2017
konji naa bad tin no nd mayb d woman might hv dress too indecent dat made him to do some touching
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by Nackzy: 6:50am On Aug 18, 2017
If this is indeed true..then that man is stupid..he should be charge for assult..personally i hate it wen i see a guy grab a girls hand on the road ...without even knwing her..so annoying

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by donbrowser(m): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2017
priceaction:
kids have taken over this site. seun are you folding your hands as you see tribalism eating your site to extinction. seun , bring back a more educated and less tribal site. you can do it.
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by Chrisnoni(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Women with logic,maybe the man refused to give money to her that day and she find something f him to donate the money too
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2017
stephleena:
ayo fadairo..

I no fit shout o. Almost thought they meant Fadario.
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by emerged01(m): 7:06am On Aug 18, 2017
priceaction:
Seun is indirectly encouraging tribalism.
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by 784108787kjkh: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos by TedLawrence(f): 7:14am On Aug 18, 2017
na wa oo cryna wa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police / Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge / The Nigeria Police And The Phone Search Saga.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.