Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public (69867 Views)

Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) / Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos / Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by Famousbabe(f): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2019
This Plus-Sized young lady was embarrassed, harassed and humiliated by some men publicly in South Africa.

She wanted to enter a taxi when some guys pulled up her short gown exposing her bare pantless butt.

What an embarrassment! This is sexual assault. Some online users scream.

Moatshe an Award Winning South African Radio Personality, Speaker, Philanthropist, MC and a Brand Influencer
reacted to the photos and video from the scene.

He captioned it:

"Speak to your brothers , your boyfriends, your cousins, your uncles

Let women wear what they wanna wear in peace

Their behavior is disgusting, so sick wonder how we raising our sons if we continue to live so sick"

The disturbing photos and video have generated lots of online comments, and sparked outrage, sparked online debate.

Some blamed the young lady for "not dressing decently". That her dressing caused her to be harassed.

While some others argued that the lady's dressing shouldn't have made the guys harass her like that. That she has the right to wear whatever she wants to. They slammed those blaming the lady for the assault on her over her dressing.

See the comments and more photos after the cut.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/plus-sized-lady-entering-taxi-assaulted.html?m=1

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by Famousbabe(f): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2019
See more how they exposed her pantless butt HERE

1 Like

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by Famousbabe(f): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2019
See more how they exposed her pantless bum bum HERE

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by konkonbilo(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by samysmoothfresh: 10:07am On Jan 11, 2019
TBH, this is plain sexual harrasment at it's apex.

But mehn, wtf is the lady wearing?!!!!!!..........

A strong wind would have certainly done the job those perverts did...............and to think she wasnt even wearing panties.

Spits.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by Newboss(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2019
Sex starved guys forming moralists grin.

Most religious folks are like this. They just want to see the pussy and pants that they can't resist the urge to raise the clothing grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by lilmax(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2019
this isn't right

2 Likes

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by lalaass: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Really bad. If she's cool with it, let her be.

BECOME GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR EXPERTISE IN CREATING MODERN WEB APPLICATIONS WITH LARAVEL IN 3 WEEKS!

LARAVEL- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.

We bring you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL LARAVEL PROGRAM:

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Thursday, 31st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 3 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week trainings also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE:
IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Student should have a solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience (if you don’t, we will train you at extra value!)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

1 Like

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by Falag: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Smh. Very bad

1 Like

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by Tallesty1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
No, you're not allowed to wear whatever you like. Shey nah unah dey call the driver on towel pervert?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by ademoladeji(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lobatan!!!
Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by Tunasco4u(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
I don't see anything what really happen
Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by Knox123(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
shocked

The way some girls dress these days ehn, u self go dey shame for them as if say na u wear wetin dem put on.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by agwocomedian: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wetin concern me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by Doctorfitz: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Tallesty1:
No, you're not allowed to wear whatever you like.
Shey nah unah dey call the driver on towel pervert?

Abi ooo grin grin
Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by easynetsms(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by Blackfire(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Yoruba people sef...
Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
But why she no wear pant sef..

You wear clothe wey go tempt people, no be everybody fit overcome temptation
Probably the boys bet say she no go wear pant

Anyway bad boys, una no try

2 Likes

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by enemyofprogress: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
These Igbo people sef

1 Like

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Tallesty1:
No, you're not allowed to wear whatever you like.
Shey nah unah dey call the driver on towel pervert?
gringringrin
Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by Aile(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
at least she won't wear it again

7 Likes

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by zombieTRACKER: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dress decent while leaving the house...

Things like this won't be your portion
Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
agwocomedian:
Wetin concern me?

Carry your dry jokes comot from person eye

20 Likes

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by Dinho20(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
GENTLEMEN,
Don't pressure ladies for sex when you are not ready to take up its responsibility. Being a man is not about how many ladies you have slept with, it is more of how many ladies you've helped to become better. Not by making them a mother by circumstance, abort a pregnancy or delaying their progress in life. But by bringing out the best in their career, ambitions or virtues in life. I hope those who need to know these would learn.
Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by pitaenny: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public by Dinho20(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
I was raped at the age of 9" - Oprah Winfrey
"I didn't even complete my university education" - Bill Gates
"I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused by my father as far back as I can remember until I left home at the age of eighteen" - Joyce Meyer
"I struggled academically throughout elementary school" - Dr. Ben Carson
"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training" - Lionel Messi
"I used to sleep on the floor in friends' rooms, returning Coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple" - Steve Jobs
"My teachers used to call me a failure" - PM Tony Blair
"I was in prison for 27 years" - Retired President Nelson Mandela
Though we pass through many difficulties in life, we should not give up because life is not about what you couldn't do so far, it's about what you can still do. Decide to be UNSTOPPABLE. That's who you are!

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex / African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.