Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review (3648 Views)

Submit Your Website URL Here And Get A Free Website SEO Audit / I Need 200 Bloggers - Drop Your Blog Link So We Can Comment And Get Backlink / Blog Review?.. Drop Your Url. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by successincentiv(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Check out mine at signature
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by dimexy247(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Check and review this http://www.sundylinks.com
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by don10ky(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Anselamchigozie:
www.loadedrock.com
Confirm the site is far better than linda ikeji nice work bro. God don pick ur call @Google ad
pls review mine jor just starting www.moneybrainnetwork.com
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Ignyte(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Takeit2017:
mine

www.trendzbase..com

The template is good. However, what is that blue overlay on your post thumbnail? Please Fix it, it hurts the eyes. Then your ads are too many or somewhat disorganized. Why does your search button look like an ad? I was even scared of clicking it. Then why is the footer so far away from the end of the posts. Please work on the designs again. All the best
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Ignyte(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
don10ky:
Confirm the site is far better than linda ikeji nice work bro. God don pick ur call @Google ad
pls review mine jor just starting www.moneybrainnetwork.com
adjust your sidebars. It is stressful to make your users scroll down when the only content available is in a sidebar.
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Ignyte(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
dimexy247:
Check and review this http://www.sundylinks.com

Rebuild the entire site. The ads are too much. It's not comfortable to look at.
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Ignyte(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Omagzee:

www.fototech.com.ng

Best Blog on this thread. Sleek Design, original content, top notch. However, ensure to please give credit for the pictures you use on the site in future
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ignyte:

Best Blog on this thread. Sleek Design, original content, top notch. However, ensure to please give credit for the pictures you use on the site in future
I am flattered bro, see as my head don big finish.
Most of the photos were taken by me because I am a photographer. The others I got from Wikipedia. Do I still need to give credit cus I think they are under free licence or something like that?
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by adejohn1998(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2017
Kindly check mine

www.jaakinyemi.com
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by chimaraiyke(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by opensoftware(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by dimexy247(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thank you, bro, I will do just that

Ignyte:

Rebuild the entire site. The ads are too much. It's not comfortable to look at.
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by market01(f): 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kindly check out
www.myhouseagent..com
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by saintbona: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Crownstarsucces(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2019
https://thesuccessvisa.com/
A lifestyle blog for College and University students
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Jm879316: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Oyinsblog(m): 2:15am On Oct 02, 2019
Ignyte:
Well, you'd agree with me that these days everyone creates blogs and spews a whole lot of copied content online. However, Certain Bloggers are awesome at what they do, due to the number of blogs out there,one cannot ascertain which blogger is doing a great job or not and So I am going to be writing reviews for blogs and Doing a Versus (Karate style) Post for similar blogs.Drop your Url and I'll begin.

www.justofofo.com.ng
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by urboyAce(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by abagajnr93(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Godmother(f): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2022
Hers mine https://allmomsdaily.com/

It's a blog for moms
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Ignyte(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2022
Godmother:
Hers mine https://allmomsdaily.com/

It's a blog for moms

SSL issues. I didn't open the site. It's insecure. This is the first fix you need to do, because if all users are like me, nobody will open the site
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by gloryhouse1: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
buyandfixautoservices.com
It's a new site. Please check.
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Ignyte(m): 12:15am On Feb 06, 2022
gloryhouse1:
buyandfixautoservices.com
It's a new site. Please check.

Remove your Meta from the widgets. Add a Logo and remove that ‘Auto World that Appears on top’

The Red hurts. Try to use a tinted version of red, red + white

If the reds must apply, then minimal spots
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by YourBestSelf: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Ignyte(m): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2022
YourBestSelf:
www.vincentchukwu.com

Nice. I like that you used Undraw illustrations.

But check the grids for your posts. The headlines are literally starting on the edge.

Give am a little more space.
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by YourBestSelf: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ignyte:

Nice. I like that you used Undraw illustrations.

But check the grids for your posts. The headlines are literally starting on the edge.

Give am a little more space.

Okay thanks.
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Schoolguy9(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. / An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time / Median UI + AMP Blogger Template Premium Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.