Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Likened To Noah'ses Ark-as I Have Been Given.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Likened To Noah'ses Ark-as I Have Been Given.. (699 Views)

The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab / The Truth About Olumba Olumba Obu Founder Of The Brotherhood Of Cross And Star / Now That The Cross-over Jamboree Is Over (must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Likened To Noah'ses Ark-as I Have Been Given.. by sendmeonly(m): 6:25am On Aug 18, 2017
This thread is meant to save all and sundry,whether you are from any of the denominations which starts with the letter in the Alphabet A-Z in the Christendom or Muslim, Asat, Atheism, Buddhist, Chinese Religion, Comparative religion, Cubism, Czech Republic Deism, Dualism, Egypt, France, Greece, Hinduism, Judaism, Monotheism, Polytheism, Sikhism, Spiritualism, theism or Zoroastrianism. This is and will be like a WARNING against the imminent that we can all avoid which is why this is reaching you,please Mod let this be in the front page, I will not overload you with much but will by the power of the Holy Spirit acquaint you as God deems fit so we can all guide against a reoccurrence of event that played in Noah's ark time. Because God has not stopped loving man, this age and final age He is advising that all come into the ark of this dispensation where ONLY RIGHTEOUSNESS, LOVE, HUMILITY, TEMPERANCE, PEACE, ABOVE ALL THE HOLY SPIRIT dwells through the baptism of the Holy Spirit in Brotherhood of the Cross and Star... I can do nothing on my own, listen from the horses mouth, and let the Holy Spirit guide you with all understanding....

Everlasting words by the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe ,Leader Olumba Olumba Obu
1.0 THE ERA OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
PAGE 251 - 258
First lesson: I Thessalonians 5:19
Quench not the Spirit.
Golden text: Ephesians 4: 30
And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Introductory songs:
1). The Holy Spirit is life, He is the source of life for the children of God.
2). The Holy Spirit is now on earth, Let my people shout amen. amen, hallelujah.
3). If you walk in the Spirit you will have life The flesh leads you to death.
4). Those seeking for me see me, because I do all things in Spirit.
1.1 GOD IS SPIRIT
This gospel is a clarion call for mankind to sit up because this period is the era of God. Having known that this is the era of God, you, should put a stop to unhealthy conversation. The problems plaguing the whole world emanate from the fact that man despises the Holy Spirit. The world is currently witnessing a spiritual, warfare. (The Armageddon war). Whosoever lacks the Holy Spirit is dead. God is spirit and Christ is spirit. The Holy Spirit is now present on earth. What then informs the reason why people of the world claim that God has not yet come? This knowledge of God as a Spirit has eluded the world......
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Likened To Noah'ses Ark-as I Have Been Given.. by sendmeonly(m): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2017
This is the era of the reign of the Holy Spirit and so, all the earth should keep silent before Him. If you did not know how to control your tongue, it is high time you know it, else it will force you into condemnation. Do not offend the Holy Spirit. You should always strive to please the Holy Spirit and to work according to His prompting. The promise of the Holy Spirit which was made by God to Abraham for the last days has come to perfect manifestation in our time. This is the end of time, and the only reigning force is the Holy Spirit Himself. The reign of the Holy Spirit has neither beginning nor end.
1.2 UNGODLY ACTS QUENCH THE HOLY SPIRIT
As a matter of fact, anyone who has not received baptism has killed the Holy Spirit in him. Anyone who is not baptised has annoyed the Holy Spirit. Anyone who drinks has killed the Spirit. Fornicators, murderers, railers, idolaters, slanderer etc. have murdered the Holy Spirit in them. If you take medication, you have killed the Holy Spirit. By engaging in fighting, quarreling and causing any form of disorderliness, you have killed the Spirit. And whosoever speaks ill against God has killed the Spirit. Recall the visit of Brother Paul to the Ephesians. He preached the word of God to them in the synagogue for about three months, yet he could not accomplish any remarkable task because the people hardened their hearts. They did not believe in God rather they spoke ill about the ways of God. Paul, on realising this, departed from them and went to other parts of Asia where he was able to do more miraculous works. Read Acts 19:8-11 People claim that there is no more power of God in the world, now. It is not possible for anyone who does not believe in the existence of the Holy Spirit to behold the power of God. Man engages in fighting, gossiping, cursing, hating and engaging in all forms of evil practices. These unwholesome acts cannot portray you to be a believer in the Holy Spirit. This gospel serves as a last warning to mankind that no one should kill the Holy Spirit. I charge you to spread this information to all the people of the world that they should desist from all forms of sinfulnes because sinfulness tantamount to quenching the holy spirit. The lovers of food who worship food as God are not left out in this pathetic act of killing the Spirit. This set of people would do anything to have food. In this sense, they see, food as their god. This accounts for the reason why fasting was introduced into the world systems among other doctrines. If you abide by these set rules and sincerely too, the Spirit will not be bothered. He will be allowed to operate freely and reign and rule accordingly.
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Likened To Noah'ses Ark-as I Have Been Given.. by sendmeonly(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2017
1.3 ARMAGEDDON WAR
If you want the spirit revitalized in you, you should fast, confess, refrain from sins then pray fervently. By doing this, you will surely witness great changes in your life and above all, everything will return to normalcy in your life. This is the process where many people are endowed with the Holy Spirit which indwells them who later kill a part through medication and other vices. It is not surprising to hear somebody confess that he once had the Holy Spirit. If you ask the person where the Holy Spirit in him is, there is nothing to show for it because he has killed it through unwholesome acts. In thinking of the material things, you have killed the spirit. Remember that if you quench the holy spirit in you, you are done for and perished for that matter. This is the Armageddom war and without the holy spirit, you cannot fight it successfully. If you have not the spirit in you, it means you do not have a shield. At this stage, you are naked and prone to problems. And if you realise that you do not have the Holy Spirit, then you must seek for Him. If the Holy Spirit departs from you, it needs diligent prayer and penitence, else He cannot return to you. Some people claim that they are the children of God without knowing the implications. The question is, what makes one a child of God when he does not have the Holy Spirit? A person is dead without the Holy Spirit.
1.4 THE ONLY SOURCE OF LIFE
The gift of God is the Holy Spirit. But unfortunately, this has eluded the entire world The so called big men of the world, the presidents, governors, royal highnesses etc have killed the Holy Spirit as a result of their actions, thoughts, and words. The world does not want the Holy Spirit, yet it is the only source of life. For one to have life, he has to revitalise the Holy Spirit in him. This process is done through fasting, prayer, confession and completely refraining from all manner of sins. In addition to this, one has to surrender himself completely to God. One's religious belief and church do not mean anything and can not fetch him salvation. The most important thing is the Holy Spirit. The most important question is, have you the Holy Spirit? This is the question everyone should ask himself. And anyone who does not have the Holy Spirit is a wanted person and the person is dead. Anyone who says that there is no Holy Spirit in existence is a dead person. And the statement itself amounts to killing the Holy Spirit. No matter how healthy one is physically, if he does not have the Holy Spirit, he is a dead person. Educational attainment and earthly positions are no guarantee to life. Without the Holy Spirit indwelling you, you are dead.
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Likened To Noah'ses Ark-as I Have Been Given.. by sendmeonly(m): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2017
1.5 THE GIFT OF GOD
I am sounding this note of warning and emphatically too, to all the creations of God that no one should kill the Spirit. You should let all your acquaintances know about this important message so that they may not feign ignorance of it. The gift of God is the Holy Spirit. It is very vital to human existence. This explains the reason why Peter told his audience thus:
Repent, and be baptised every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost(Acts 2 : 38). You have nothing to preach to any person who is in the flesh. The flesh is empty and it is a dead object. Where there is no spirit, life is completely absent. The spirit is life. Anytime the spirit enters into a dead person, it has life. This accounts for the reason why the Holy Spirit is referred to as the life of the children of God. We should not boast about anything else, as the children of God except in the Holy Spirit. The Spirit is the sole provider of all our needs as such, we do not lack anything. There is a spiritual song in this fold that goes thus:
The great commander thou created man give me a boot with which to march the earth and all that creeps there upon What does the 'boot' referred in this spiritual song mean? It is the Holy Spirit. You have the right and power to challenge the entire world without fear of defeat. The Holy Spirit is the most sophisticated weapon of war. There is also another spiritual song: "The greatest Doctor, Lord, do not hesitate, to come to us". The greatest Doctor here, is the Holy Spirit. Once He is with you, all evil powers will bow down, and nothing can challenge Him. It is as a result of the fact that we do not possess the Holy Spirit that we keep on indulging in stealing, flesh eating, falsehood and other vices. If we were to have the Holy Spirit, we would have been vices and sins free. Believing in the existence of ghosts, witches, foes, juju etc, and our not having faith in God accounts for the reason why we do not have the Holy Spirit. Read our first lesson again:
First lesson: 1 Thessolonians 5:19
Quench not the spirit.
1.6 RESIST NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT
Those who are of the flesh are really to be pitied, because such people have no life as such, they can not speak, hear nor see. The scripture has enjoined us that, flesh and blood can never inherit the kingdom of God. Since the people of the world are controlled by the flesh, they do not know where the abode of God is. That is the reason why it is uncommon to hear people professing that, God is on the mountain, in the sky, in the forest and other useless places. Those who claim they cannot abide by the desires of the Holy Spirit, and so, decide to indulge in one sin or the other are not harming anyone else, but themselves. This is because once one indulges in sins the Holy Spirit will depart from him, leaving him empty. And once you are left empty, you are really in a pathetic situation.
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Likened To Noah'ses Ark-as I Have Been Given.. by sendmeonly(m): 6:32am On Aug 18, 2017
The Holy Spirit has come to lead us to the accurate knowledge of truth. Therefore the flesh has nothing to offer here in the kingdom. We all should surrender ourselves to the directives of the Holy Spirit. We should make sure we do not contravene His (Holy Spirit) directives. You may recall that, when our Lord Jesus Christ was led by the Holy Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil, He did not contravene His orders. Consequently, if the Holy, Spirit directs us to go into the fire, high sea, or thick forests, we should not raise any objection to that effect, because He knows best. In the same vein, when the Holy Spirit directed Paul to go to Jerusalem, he did not contravene any order, though he was told in the vision that, he would be imprisoned at Jerusalem. Do not be led by the flesh, because if you do, you are condemned. No matter how risky the directives given to you by the Holy Spirit may be, do not resist or contravene any. Rather, act accordingly. No problem can befall you so long as you are led by the Holy Spirit. If the Holy Spirit directs you now to go to Lagos, do not relent any effort because of lack of transport fare, but just move, because before you know it, you would be surprised to see yourself being conveyed to Lagos without any charge. This is not the era of the flesh but that of the Holy Spirit. That is the reason why it is imperative that we abide by all His injunctions and directives at all times. The Holy Spirit is He who sends someone on an errand arid also takes the charge of accomplishing the task by Himself, thereby giving glory to Himself. It is the Holy Spirit who is directly taking dominion over each and everyone of us, because this is His time. We cannot control ourselves any longer. To avoid trouble, heed the instructions of the Holy Spirit. Wear the type of dress that the Holy spirit permits. Avoid what He detests and uphold that which He likes.
Hebrews 8:10-13 states:
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws in their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. In that he saith, a new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
Sequel to the biblical excerpt above, the Lord has promised not to leave the house of Israel desolate. In the same vein, the Holy Spirit does not leave desolate, anyone who abides by His injunctions. That is the reason why, whenever the Holy Spirit indwells you, He rules over you and goes out no more, so long as you steadfastly abide by His injunctions. And you are bound to be problems and plights free. But anyone who defies His injunctions and indulges in immoralities has himself to blame because the Holy Spirit will desert him and he is bound to encounter series of problems and plights in life. This is the reason why one can prove beyond all reasonable doubt that, those who suffer, lack the Holy Spirit, while those who enjoy, have Him.
1.7 PROVOKE NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT
Hebs. 12 : 5-6 states:
And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
From the excerpt above, we are made to understand that, so long as God loves a person, He would make sure He treats him the way He (GOD) feels is good. Therefore, it is pointless to flee from God's way, because no matter where you are, He would come to you and treat you the way He feels is good. Whenever you cry, lament, sigh and commit sins, you have provoked the Holy Spirit to anger. On this note therefore, you are advised in your own interest, to shun these things so that He (Holy Spirit) might not be provoked to anger. I (the Father) am afraid of the Holy Spirit; therefore you too should be afraid of Him.
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Likened To Noah'ses Ark-as I Have Been Given.. by sendmeonly(m): 6:33am On Aug 18, 2017
1Corinthians 11 : 31 - 32 has it that, if we judge ourselves, God would not judge us but if He wants to judge us, he chastises us so that we may not be condemned along with the world. Sure you do hear a spiritual song which has it that, "the hands which I handle you with, is so firm, for if I leave you, the foes will claim you". In the past days, He (GOD) held our great - grand fathers with a firm hand and by then they did not have problems. But as soon as God left them because of their disobedience, their problems then arose. Presently, God is holding us firmly, so that we may not perish. The way God handles us today is exactly how He handled David when he was found snatching a soldier's wife. The way God chastised David for the said wrong deed was so severe that He caused his (David's) children to commit incest, and this led to the killing of the boy who committed incest with his half-sister (Absolom's real sister). God has many ways of handling us. And to be handled in a good and mannerly way, we need to abide by His injunctions. For disobeying God, David's son, Absolom, was caused by God to wage a war against his father, David, in bid to usurp his throne. All these were some of the punishments which God sent for David, for snatching a soldiers' wife. The Holy Spirit is the creator of heaven and earth as such, He has every right to deal with us accordingly. Therefore, let us provoke Him to anger no more. When we were in the flesh, we were ignorant of this fact but now that we are in the Spirit, we have been made to know that it is disastrous to resist the Holy Spirit. Solomon had three hundred concubines and seven hundred wives, but there was a mermaid woman whom he had more interest in. Of course, he did this contrary to God's advice. And for refusing to take the directives of God, God punished him by rendering Babylon dormant till today. If you were not afraid of the Holy Sprit before, you should do that now. Instead of fearing any man here on earth, you should only fear God (the Holy Spirit): and also do what is good at all times. Our Lord Jesus Christ was directed by God to go and liberate the lost sheep of Israel. That was the reason why, when one woman saw Him and called for His aid for her sick child, Jesus the Christ replied that, He was not sent for such a purpose, but to the houses of the Israelites alone. Our Lord Jesus Christ here knew what it entails to go contrary to the directives of the Holy Spirit and He abided strictly by that. Having known the implications of disobeying the Holy Spirit, our Lord Jesus Christ said, I can of my own self do nothing: as I hear, I Judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me (John 5; 30).
Why not learn from Him? John the Baptist was assigned to baptise with water and to witness to whoever the spirit would descend upon. The same will accomplish everything with the power of the Holy Spirit. Moreso, John was also commissioned to turn the hearts of the parents against the children and vice versa. John held fast to his assignment, avoiding detraction to worldly things. Our Lord Jesus Christ was specially instructed to speak only in Parable, and He did not deviate from this. Throughout His ministry, He spoke in Parables. Whether the disciples understood him or not, He continued to speak to the people according to what was assigned to Him. The problem that confronted Job was as a result of His children. His children did not have the fear of God. Job fasted and prayed to God to change His children. They were worldly, drunk, atrocious and generally lawless. Whenever he fasted and prayed for his children, God would intercede. Prophet Eli also faced the same problem, because His two children did not fear God. Prophet Eli however, did not chastise them and as a result of that, God was not pleased. Whenever the Holy Spirit reveals anything to you, do not fail to say it out. For the benefit of others, I will not fail to reveal this truth to the world. This is because it is part of my assignment to do this. Let our golden text be read once again:
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Likened To Noah'ses Ark-as I Have Been Given.. by sendmeonly(m): 6:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Golden text: Ephesians 4: 30
And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
1.8 THE COMING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
I have not come as God, preacher, pastor, visioner, prophet, angel nor man, but as the Holy Spirit, to practice the word of God. This is because, there was none in the whole world who could practice the word of God. Whoever comes to me will surely witness the truth. It is said that, the sight of a corpse forces tears out of the eyes of the mourners. Therefore, once you see the corpse you will surely shed tears. A preacher is not the doer of the word and a student is not a teacher. In the same vein, one who is a witness is not the actual person involved. But whoever puts into practice the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, such a person is a teacher. Whatever name you like, you are free to call me but the truth remains that, I have come to practice the word of God to the letter. I do not come to seek for any worldly position at all because, I know that the whole world is empty. I do not come to the world in order to gain the greetings and respect of anybody rather, I came to greet you. I have come to practically evangelise the world. If I fail to practice the word of God, how would you emulate me or come to know of the word of God?
1.9 WHEN THE LORD SPEAKS
Also, it is part of my assignment to judge, rebuke, and reprove the governments and all the inhabitants of the world.In doing this, my judgment is final, not subject to the acceptance disapproval of anybody nor government throughout the world.The time is nigh for all my children to resemble me. Hitherto, those in governments such as the presidents, governors, ministers among others, behaved the way that pleased them. But now nobody is permitted to behave the way he is pleased at all. Whoever fails to resemble me and take my directives must be brought down immediately.Any wife, husband, Judge, policeman, ruler, administrator or trader that fails to tow my line of thought must be brought to his or her knees.It is as a result of lack of adherence to my instructions that some members of Brotherhood invite problems to themselves. If you go contrary, to my instructions, you are bound to be cautioned. Right now, it is a must that you resemble me. Your duty is not to sit down and issue orders to your subordinates. Your main duty is to practice the word of God so that others may see the light in you and follow suit. I have no association with deceit, stealing, cunning, fornication, murder, or any iota of sin. I identify myself with love, peace, humility, righteousness, patience, joy, happiness, temperance, meekness and all other virtues.Whether you are a white, black, woman, man, stranger or native, it is not my concern and I do not recognise you on the basis of what you regard yourself. All that I know is that we are all one in love. I do not enjoin you to love me, but my duty is to love everybody in the whole world. That is exactly what constitutes practical Christianity. You should, at all times, avoid evil. You should practice what I teach and do. Do not look at anybody apart from me; Do not act as an angel, a pastor, a deaconess or a student. Let your attention be focused on Leader Olumba Olumba Obu. All these who reject God's instructions, but continue to indulge in vices should be mindful of what is written in the scripture.
Ephesians 4 : 30:
And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption;
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Likened To Noah'ses Ark-as I Have Been Given.. by sendmeonly(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2017
1.10 THE JUDGMENT
All those who have fallen victims for their refusal to adhere to this instruction should blame themselves. The gospel you have heard is the Judgment. If you do not move accordingly, you will be damned, but if you move according to the dictates of the Holy Spirit, you will be justified. That is the reason why our Lord Jesus said, that if He did not dwell among the Jews to do those great works, they would have got a defence, but He wrought the great miracles in their presence, then there was no excuse. I have not sent somebody to represent me in teaching you what is demanded of you but I have come by myself to instruct you. It is for this reason that it is impossible for you to bribe me to stop preaching the word of God. I will rather choose to give you twenty million naira provided you allow me to continue preaching the word. If I should work at all times, why then do you sleep and become weary?Have you ever heard that our Lord Jesus Christ, Peter, John, or any bishop donated any sum of money to their followers? What is the case here in this kingdom? In all functions, I do not fail to donate a substantial amount of money to grace the occasion and also preach to you. I provide you with the Holy Spirit, food, shelter, clothings, and also sweep the floor for you. Have you ever witnessed or heard of such a person anywhere in the world? Have I not commanded you to go and do exactly what I do here to others? Have you done it?
My assignment was to come and expose the unclothedness of the whole world and that, I have done. I am not the doer of this work, but the Holy Spirit. Therefore, you should desist from grieving the Holy Spirit but try to practice the word of God. It is iniquity that has brought problems to the whole world.Hitherto, people were fond of lining a route to salute the president or governor in a convoy of cars as a mark of honour.But now, the situation is different. People are becoming more aware of the truth than before. The Holy Spirit has taught us much about equality of all people irrespective of the office one occupies.All must co-exist in the love of one another. The Holy Spirit governs with love, mercy, patience, truth, meekness, self control, goodness, and all virtues. He has nothing to do with frowning, arrogance, theft, killing, cheating, and telling of lies and other evils.Beloved, It is said that a stroke of the cane is sufficient for the wise. May God bless His holy words Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Post An Unpopular Opinion You Have And Let It Be Rated / Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat Ones – Nigerian Lady / We Don’t Have Power To Arrest Hate Campaigners –military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.