Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos (28728 Views)

Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by GoldNiagara(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
chuckdee4:

Must have struck a nerve there lipsrsealed.
An award is issued as a form of recognising someone's work
A celebration on the other hand is way beyond recognition.......

You can quote all the mathematical jargons you can think of, fact is these guys doing menial jobs abroad are better off than their counterparts in Nigeria you are clamouring for. Why the hell do you think people risk their lives to get to Europe?

Yeah that nerve of the vulva that drove them wild, had nail wounds to show for it.

I don't hold conversation with corn for brain.
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by GoldNiagara(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
chuckdee4:

At least I get paid to be stupid, you were clearly born stupid, there's no remedy for that

Delusion of stupidity, no one pays for stupidity except the stupid person.
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by chuckdee4(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Delusion of stupidity, no one pays for stupidity except the stupid person.

Your mum does, why do you reckon you were born stupid grin
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by GoldNiagara(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
chuckdee4:

Your mum does, why do you reckon you were born stupid grin

You have added idiocy to your stupidity, my mum pays you for being stupid, that does not make any sense, any way your idiocy makes you think my mum that you don't know from Adam pays you for being stupid. What kind of hare brain stupidity is this.

This dullard needs help!
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by chuckdee4(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You have added idiocy to your stupidity, my mum pays you for being stupid, that does not make any sense, any way your idiocy makes you think my mum that you don't know from Adam pays you for being stupid. What kind of hare brain stupidity is this.

This dullard needs help!

Well that went right over your head.
Have a good weekend smiley
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by GoldNiagara(m): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
chuckdee4:

Well that went right over your head.
Have a good weekend smiley

Psst still yapping like a thing that won't shut up. Say me well to ya mama and grannie. Damn had to quit doing fossils.
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by enomakos(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
good
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by tunary(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bubewilson:
Igbo guys are really making money in UAE.
What you may call menial jobs (security, hotel cleaners) here, these guys are paid 150k and above monthly to do same job with good work conditions.
How sure are you bro? up to 150k for menial jobs?
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by apharm(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
honjohnbright:
He's now a Nigerian man. Whenever he starts to push drugs, he becomes an igbo man lipsrsealed

my broda!! I hula ya
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by vertueptime: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Monitoring them, he has earned their trust, time to strike
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by etoman1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
I think they mean the best slave in dubai, i can bet my shiny black ass he hasn't been to see his families in nigeria and the Arabs will make sure he goes home empty handed.
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
I think they mean the best slave in dubai, i can bet my shiny black ass he hasn't been to see his families in nigeria and the Arabs will make sure he goes home empty handed.

What made u think so??
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

What made u think so??
because for the Arabs to award him the best worker in the whole of dubai they must have worked him very hard.
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by Martin0(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
because for the Arabs to award him the best worker in the whole of dubai they must have worked him very hard.

Hahahahahah you are extremely rightgringrin
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
honjohnbright:
He's now a Nigerian man. Whenever he starts to push drugs, he becomes an igbo man lipsrsealed
yes. In fact, Islam is peaceful when ndukwe is in Dubai making money, but Islam becomes a violent religion immediately he's in the east.
Re: Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2017
tunary:
How sure are you bro? up to 150k for menial jobs?
I am cocksure sir. My home boys living and working there are all big boys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Male Bosses Punish Us For Refusing Their Sexual Advances: Policewomen / What Does Consolidated Salary Actually Mean / Work Resumption: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.