Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian (40108 Views)

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by dabrin: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nigerian man shocked as fellow US workers threaten to resign over Thanksgiving turkey.

A Nigerian man took to Twitter to disclose how shock he was, after his fellow workers in the US threatened to resign over Thanksgiving turkey promised them by their boss.

The Nigerian man who stated that the ‘promise and fail’ scenario wasn’t new to him, had a laughter emoji for those threatening to resign. Read his tweet on the Thanksgiving incident below;

About 2 weeks ago , the manager promised all staff Free Thanksgiving Turkey . Since Thursday last week till date , Nobody has seen the manger nor other management staff.while the scenario isn’t new to me as a naija boy ,others are threatening to resign

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-shocked-fellow-us-workers-threaten-resign-thanksgiving-turkey

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by dabrin: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2018

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by fishmillan: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
My guy , don't mind them , just continue with your work ... Make village people no use your case as example....

Turkey ,you go surely poo... all the best from 9ja

280 Likes 7 Shares

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
Make dem resign jare, other people dey wey need work.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Peterdredd(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by LuciferElohim: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
So because of ordinary turkey they want to resign?
Ordinary turkey!
Not even shawarma or nkwobi. Turkey!

Poverty in the US is just too much.

Make dem come Naija come see as small small boys dey chop turkey anyhow with cold stout.

*spits angry

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by tyup(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
LuciferElohim:
Ordinary turkey!

Make dem come Naija come see as small small boys dey chop turkey anyhow with cold stout.

*spits angry

Lool you crack up my ribs haaa

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by yemifez: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
you know say job plenty for that place now.... in Nigeria here, we go still dey go work after dem no pay us for 10mons

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by KelB(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
I dey do affiliate marketing on Alibaexpress
But all I can see is link clicks
No paid orders
Who can help please?
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by kindlyStfu: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Us and thanksgiving turkey are like Afonja and rituals

9 Likes

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by scopusng(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nonsense. Turkey wen I dey chop anytime my mind go der. Buhari the terrorist wicked old man must go back to Duara come 2019.

12 Likes

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by konkonbilo(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin grin see my sec school mate o, babatunde. Nice one from you,Naija don teach you lesson well,always promise and fail...

7 Likes

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by yvelchstores(f): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
It's not about the turkey, they are pained the man didn't keep his word and don't find them worthy of his appreciation by sticking to his turkey promise. It's not abt the meat, it's about integrity

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Odiegwu , eat all the turkey �, after now your tummy will be like blac Chyna nyash

Quit stressing yourself out on how you can get rid of belly fats... Here Are 7 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat without stress.

1 Like

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by BB9ja007: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Is not because of ordinary turkey, it is called promise and fail. Don’t blame dem dey grow up knowing promise must not be broken.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Cyoung4real(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lols, my naija, if you can live in nigeria, believe you me, you can live anywhere and don't be surprise is hell fire is kinda better than naija when you get there, i mean you, yes, you, eh you reading this now........... grin grin grin grin grin grin..if only it does exist.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by free2ryhme: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin angry
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by MJBOLT: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
try that sh!t in nigeria and watch hunger finish you
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by bedspread: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Man shall not live by Bread alone!

Continue work bro! As long as you see ur Pay continue!!
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Ideyontop: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Resign? Thats what too much comfort can cause.

What if they were owed months salaries,what would they do?

They need to come for excursion in Naija to see the real situation.

2 Likes

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by HomeOfMe(f): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
dabrin:
Nigerian man shocked as fellow US workers threaten to resign over Thanksgiving turkey.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-shocked-fellow-us-workers-threaten-resign-thanksgiving-turkey

Fine bobo..

1 Like

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by BravoDe: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
A snake was here Lala

4 Likes

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by MJBOLT: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
so eating turkey is now a sign of wealth undecided

LuciferElohim:
Ordinary turkey!

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Bossontop(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
undecided
Resign??.... Ontop turkey mata??.....

[img]https://media./images/913f74f454c011361f7277c295dfab74/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
and in Nigeria even if they owe you 6months you go still go work . the only time we dare stay at home is when NLC strike to collect their annual bribe

5 Likes

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Lizilicious(f): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Because of just turkey?
Mkpo asiba ooo
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Village people...
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Bustincole(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Is Turkey xpensive dare

Cos i still bought dis turkey for N2500 (less dan $10) in Lag

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Do With Masters In Public Health (mph) Degree / Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative / Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.