Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Barcelona Attack: Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo React - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Attack: Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo React (483 Views)

"I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce / Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Attack: Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo React by SportBlogger(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Football icons, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have reacted to the attack on a busy street of Las Ramblas, Barcelona.

They joined Spanish sports stars around the world in expressing their grief after Thursday’s terror attack that left 13 people dead and over 100 injured.

Famous Barcelona street, Las Ramblas was packed with tourists when a van drove into the crowd, leaving scenes of carnage.

Lionel Messi wrote on Instagram, “I want to send my condolences and all my support to the families and friends of the victims of the terrible attack in our beloved Barcelona , ​​in addition to totally rejecting any act of violence.

“We are not going to give up, there are many more of us who want to live in a world in peace, without hate and where respect and tolerance are the basis of coexistence.”

Messi arrived in the Catalan capital as a teenager 14 years ago.

Also reacting, Portuguese captain Ronaldo took to social media to express his shock at the attack which also left more than 50 injured.

Read Full Details:http://gisthoodng..com/2017/08/barcelona-attack-lionel-messi-cristiano.html

Re: Barcelona Attack: Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo React by binsanni(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2017
nice one jor

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Teams Already Qualified For Russia 2018 (Premiumsportscenter) / Real Madrid Set To Sign Rising Star Rodrigo Rodrigues / Premier League:chelsea Host Their Local Rivals Arsenal @1:30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.