Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones (31945 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Yomzzyblog: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Olga who has a set of twin girls for Nigerian football star, Mikel Obi, took to her IG page to give this advice.

She wrote:

Dear parents and fortune parents let your children play outside as much as possible. They are such curious, inquisitive and creative little beings. Nothing will provide them with better mental, physical and emotional development than nature! Children don't need iPads and iPhones, give them more than electronics, teach them to use their imagination! It's not the easy way out, but boy it's worth it when you see your kids climb trees and drum on lamp posts because it's fun! Stop and smell the flowers
?#nature#parenthood #childhood #playtime#creativity #imagination #children #trees#playtime #twins #mumlife

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/mikel-obis-babymama-olga-advises.html?m=1

45 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by pamijlove(f): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Meaning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2017
itumo
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tell the rich Nigerians oo; they said anything outdoor is dirty grin

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by SkenolProp(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good advice #MY PROFILE

19 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by gunpoint(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mikel! See wetin you go carry your destiny do cry

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
I'd glady give them iphone and any other high end electonic device out there, than give them an illegitimate marriage and make them feel it's normal

7 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by maxiuc(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by marquay: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wetin consign us
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by chynie: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
she is correct

15 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Dobxy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
I concur

5 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
CNNN:
only time will tell
what will time tell?

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by free2ryhme: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sensible piece

12 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by hAlexandro(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
undecided no iPad or bumshorts for Lizzy when she's born
pamijlove:
Meaning?

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by roqrules04(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Take the kids to the farm too

7 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by AmandaLuv(f): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Awwwww I so much love this. That's how we grew up. Climbing trees, building mud houses, playing in the sand, rain and sunshine. It all has to do nature. Now is not the time for i-nonsense. Time shall come for that definitely not now. Big ups olga. Mikel, U sure have a wife and a great mum to ur kids kiss

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by jameswe(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
True talk..

5 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by princeade86(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
correct talk

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
its being proven that mikel is the highest goal scorer off the pitch
no wonder when he was in chelsea he didn't score up to 5 goals on the pitch he probably saved them for off pitch match
grin

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
G
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
madam no try it here Oooo because Ogun people no dey take eyes see people especially children playing alone... cheesy grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
THE RUSSIAN DIYACHENKO
Nairaland and their ojoro I should have been higher up.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by raymond1550(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
i no just understand the kind message abi advise im dey try pass across , pls some one above me should explain better, am confuse
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by SeniorZato(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
I no even get the money so relax ur self
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by EddieCAD(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why would a child use an iPhone? Let them concentrate on their ibook jare undecided

4 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by daysatbk(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
it's a two way thing... there re advantages coupled with disadvantages

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by naija2(f): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
It is true. At that age they don't need to glue themselves to the interment. They need to explore outside more. No matter how technology advanced the planet might be going, something's just needs to be left untouched. At that age, they need to spend more time with their families and friends and not their iPads and iPhones.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by tens4real(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
i totally agree with her

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by mazimee(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
She is trying to say that those things deprives the little ones a lot of experience outside electronic which they actually need at that young age.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Janny Sikazwe Was Hallucinating With 'Heatstroke' During Tunisia Game / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.