Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones (31958 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Treasure1919(f): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Haba
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Michealforever: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
hammer2010:
I'd glady give them iphone and any other high end electonic device out there, than give them an illegitimate marriage and make them feel it's normal

Jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by EddieCAD(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why would a child use an iPhone? Let them concentrate on their iKid jare undecided
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
hammer2010:
I'd glady give them iphone and any other high end electonic device out there, than give them an illegitimate marriage and make them feel it's normal
ode .hw wud u knw if dey hv a secret marriage.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by KingTom(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
hammer2010:
What the Bleep is this suppose to mean? Why don't you heed the advice and stop criticizing. My friend sit your holier than thou yansh down! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Jcob(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
We've lost our brain in Nigeria. Was expecting to see meaningful comments but unfortunately na Pikin full here.

What she said is the truth. We can just be western inclined without looking at how the three domains of learning will help a child.

1. Cognitive will help in the thinking ability and also develops the brain.

2. Affective which is behavioral aspect of the child. More of this can be learnt in the immediate environment.

3. Psychomotor which is kinetic ability. Using hands and legs for activities.

The football you play on phone is different from monkey post you do at home.

Both methods are complementary as they serve different purposes. Good advice Olga

4 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
You can give them Android devices then since it's iPads and iPhones that shouldn't be given to them
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Jcob(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
We've lost our brain in Nigeria. Was expecting to see meaningful comments but unfortunately na Pikin full here.

What she said is the truth. We cant just be western inclined without looking at how the three domains of learning will help a child.

1. Cognitive will help in the thinking ability and also develops the brain.

2. Affective which is behavioral aspect of the child. More of this can be learnt in the immediate environment.

3. Psychomotor which is kinetic ability. Using hands and legs for activities.

The football you play on phone is different from monkey post you do at home.

Both methods are complementary as they serve different purposes. Good advice Olga

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by chuckdee4(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
hammer2010:

Would have given you multiple likes, but manage 1
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by colonelkickass(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lmao...olga z a LovePeddler...after mikel cuz of money...u be goat!!!
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by bettercreature(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Tell the rich Nigerians oo; they said anything outdoor is dirty grin
You are very wrong! Nigerian rich kids love outdoors but their parents won't allow them to play outside or even allow them to open the door because of mosquitoes
Come and see how happy these children's always feels once they are let outside

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by fucklikant101(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
pamijlove:
Meaning?
I can smell jealousy
Your brain is still at large kiss
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Ugosample(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
hammer2010:

What is this mumu saying bikonu

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by slayking(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good advice..Such devices exposes them to the unthinkable which their innocent minds may not be ready for.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Sochimaobim(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good advice. Mikel definitely saw sth in this lady.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
How e take concern me
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by petitejolie(f): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
its true sha but u will change ur mind wen dey kidnappers and ritualists plus paedophiles come lurking

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by hedonistic: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
pamijlove:
Meaning?

Typical Nigerian Bimbo. The only thing that makes sense to your kind is Ini Edo and Mercy Johnson.... Or taking shots for snap chat and instagram when a 'customer' takes you to one hotel room or the other.

4 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by jrusky(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please what is the meaning of this post?

Mikel *lover* is that a title or a name?

Carly Boy has said it all. No further comment.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by oloriLFC(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
hammer2010:
and a lot of people born in the so called "illegitimate" marriages come out better than lots in "legitimate " marriages. #Train your children well

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by pezeji(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
come to think of it, there are things to learn from her advice. our kids needs nature more to gadgets
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by icon8: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
naija2:
It is true. At that age they don't need to glue themselves to the interment. They need to explore outside more. No matter how technology advanced the planet might be going, something's just needs to be left untouched. At that age, they need to spend more time with their families and friends and not their iPads and iPhones.

Interment ko, cemetery ni! tongue
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by perdollar(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
AmandaLuv:
Awwwww I so much love this. That's how we grew up. Climbing trees, building mud houses, playing in the sand, rain and sunshine. It all has to do nature. Now is not the time for i-nonsense. Time shall come for that definitely not now. Big ups olga. Mikel, U sure have a wife and a great mum to ur kids kiss
is dt ur real face
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by IgedeBushBoy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
bettercreature:
You are very wrong! Nigerian rich kids love outdoors but their parents won't allow them to play outside or even allow them to open the door because of mosquitoes
Come and see how happy these children's always feels once they are let outside
So is it the parents that are "rich" or the kids

Next time, you berra understand what I'm saying before you quote me sad
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by successincentiv(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Go and tell that to Bill Gates and Warren Buffet
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by somehow: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Russians reason like Africans when it comes to raising children.

Great advise.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Carter4luv(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
CNNN:
only time will tell

lets roll

How can someone play it. Send me ur numbs let's chat on what's app.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by kessdivine4all: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
Olga who has a set of twin girls for Nigerian football star, Mikel Obi, took to her IG page to give this advice.

She wrote:

?#nature#parenthood #childhood #playtime#creativity #imagination #children #trees#playtime #twins #mumlife

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/mikel-obis-babymama-olga-advises.html?m=1

OP YOU PROBABLY DONT KNOW SHE IS THE WIFE AND THEY ARE NOW MARRIED
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by ImaIma1(f): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
She is so right. No smartphones for little kids.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by Aragon: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
raymond1550:
i no just understand the kind message abi advise im dey try pass across , pls some one above me should explain better, am confuse

She is saying we should take it back to how we all grew up. Before when there was no cell phone you could book an appointment with your friend that lives far away and still keep it. But can you even book an appointment without a phone today? Kids must be able to use their Imaginations and that is how they can create.. being locked up inside using phones and Ipad limits them so much and will tell greatly on the next Generation. Some of these Rich Western Celebrities don't even allow their Kids watch TV.. Madonna with all her wild antics didn't allow her daughter watch TV while she was growing up. I am trying my best too for my kids not to watch too much TV. Kids needs to play outside. Experience nature more and allow their Imaginations grow.. That was how Mankind landed on the Moon! What great Breakthrough has our Current Generation achieved in this age of Computer etc? Seems the Generation of Niel Armstrong and co achieved more.. So what MO wife is saying makes a lot of sense cos that is how we all grew up, but today these gadget has taken much of that away. People can be on their phone all day. Even marriages have crashed cos of Social Media etc

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones by meliziz12(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
I be like say mikel marry correct gal o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) / Janny Sikazwe Was Hallucinating With 'Heatstroke' During Tunisia Game / Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.