Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa (30826 Views)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) / Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by tens4real(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
God bless daddy freeze!
Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by EHI9ICE(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy

Breathtaking photo you've got girl smiley

Pray,that an asthmatic dude doesn't get to view that photo...

Coz you'd just be guilty of culpable homicide.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by Tamarapetty(f): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
EHI9ICE:

Breathtaking photo you've got girl smiley

Pray,that an asthmatic dude doesn't get to view that photo...

Coz you'd just be guilty of culpable homicide.
Lol, homicide ko, insecticide ni tongue

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by officialJP(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
philo3:
Are they Nigerians??
no Somalia gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:

Love your DP.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by Chukazu: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Is that the security post of the presidential villa undecided
Nothing presidential about the villa

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by EHI9ICE(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, homicide ko, insecticide ni tongue

wink
Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by OLORIPAPA: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mumy's boy...I see u
Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by Harwoyeez(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Beautiful geh
Tamarapetty:
Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by ofiko123(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nothing like being with family on a day in bucharest....
Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by cakez: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
ah ahn.... see my provost. #teamABUAD.... best university in Nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by jahsharon: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
SmartMugu:
Oba ara ma lolorun o. While some people mother black like tire, na him some people mother white like snow. Awa ma ridi ni ise Edumare. He's indeed a wonderful God.

The woman is not a Nigerian. She is a Romanian. Don't go and bleach your skin like FFK's baby mama, the artificial yellow pawpaw that has only one layer of skin left. The day FFK get crazy as a result of overdose of heroine, that day by the time FFK finish panel beating her, she will turn to red Indians.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa by Omnibuus85: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
JamieNaija:
Nigerian OAP, Ifedayo Olarinde aka Daddy Freeze spent time with his mom, Smaranda Olarinde at the Romanian Presidential Villa.

Daddy Freeze pictured his mom going about her job, and took a selfie with his aged aunt

Smaranda Olarinde is a Nigerian professor of Law, President of the Nigerian Association of Law Teachers and incumbent Provost of the college of Law, Afe Babalola University.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/daddy-freeze-chills-with-mom-smaranda.html

nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Was Almost Attacked At A Beach In Lagos / Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Cash Gifts Received On Her Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.