Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Help, My Wife's Family And Relatives Are After My Life. Mikel Obi Cries Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help, My Wife's Family And Relatives Are After My Life. Mikel Obi Cries Out (1635 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Wife's Family And Relatives Are After My Life. Mikel Obi Cries Out by sirjacobson(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
The Super Eagles captain took to his social media account to express the shock of his wife's family and relative being after his life. I couldn't believe it until I read the full story. You wouldn't believe why there're after his life.
https://dailygistinfo..co.ke/2017/08/help-my-wife-family-and-relatives-are.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

SPORTS: [video] Chelsea 5 – 1 Nottingham Forest (EFL Cup Highlights) / Creative Football Writer Needed ASAP / Giroud Named In FIFA PUSKAS Award Shortlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.