Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

White Woman And Son Spotted Begging For Alms - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / White Woman And Son Spotted Begging For Alms (404 Views)

Tipper Driver Kills Pregnant Woman And Her Children In Anambra, Flees. Pics / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Woman And Son Spotted Begging For Alms by ajanma2(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
So today, on my normal daily routine survey exercise, I came across this white woman and her handsome son in Niger state who I presume aren't Nigerians begging for alms..people around were devastated and were laying emphasis on why a handsome boy as thou should be on the street begging for alms,many others blamed the world economy crisis..the young boy pleaded saying he's famished as he hasn't eating for the past two days..
After much thought and Intense sympathy on the young boy, I was touched to pray for him and his family for divine upliftment from God after which I hosted them for lunch and gave them a little token for their upkeep..
#May God Help us
cc lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: White Woman And Son Spotted Begging For Alms by iamdotune(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Okay na only black ppl fit beg abi
Re: White Woman And Son Spotted Begging For Alms by yhermmie(f): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
might be those Fulanis with fair skin and curly hair

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Confirms That 1000 Data Bundle Last For 8days / I Planned My Kidnap To Raise Funds For My Parents' Funeral- Pastor's Wife / A U A Lady Studing STEM Courses In University And U Need A Scholarship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.