Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,578 members, 7,843,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Actress,cossy Ojikor's Friend Goes Clubbing In Abuja Without Pants [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress,cossy Ojikor's Friend Goes Clubbing In Abuja Without Pants [VIDEO] (1824 Views)

Nicki Minaj Goes Clubbing With Her Husband (photos) / Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) / Two '2' Best Night Clubs In Abuja That Will make you You Stop Clubbing in Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress,cossy Ojikor's Friend Goes Clubbing In Abuja Without Pants [VIDEO] by kidap: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor, has not made headlines in some months now and that is because she has been very busy trying to put some things in place for herself.

The actress stepped out with a friend some days back just to have fun and trust Cossy, she does not ignore the presence of the Pole in any club she steps into because she loves showing her skills in handling it.

She was in company of her friend Angela in an Abuja club where they had fun and suddenly sighing the Pole she went over it to show her skills since she was on bum shot but her friend could not because she was even wearing pants.

According to Cossy, “Hahaha... Fun night.. She dragged me out. Just me and Angela in Krystal champagne lounge on this rainy Sunday night. Hahaha. Well.... I can handle the pole because I had a bum short but Angela can't because she forgot her P... at home. Hahahahaha wow ! ! ! The perfect send off party from Mr stressful Abuja.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRLNrUn7b28

http://news.nollyzone.com/actresscossy-ojikors-friend-goes-clubbing-abuja-without-pants/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actress,cossy Ojikor's Friend Goes Clubbing In Abuja Without Pants [VIDEO] by sunshineV(f): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
sad
Re: Actress,cossy Ojikor's Friend Goes Clubbing In Abuja Without Pants [VIDEO] by Benjom(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
...same same
Re: Actress,cossy Ojikor's Friend Goes Clubbing In Abuja Without Pants [VIDEO] by cuedish: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Expired b*tch. . grin
She should leave space for up and coming slay Queens.
Re: Actress,cossy Ojikor's Friend Goes Clubbing In Abuja Without Pants [VIDEO] by Tamarapetty(f): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
asha...
Re: Actress,cossy Ojikor's Friend Goes Clubbing In Abuja Without Pants [VIDEO] by faorex(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
see as she be
Re: Actress,cossy Ojikor's Friend Goes Clubbing In Abuja Without Pants [VIDEO] by sunnysunny69(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
If that breast fall on you on a cold raining day grin grin grin. She kind of got poor pole dancing skill though, she need learn from masters in the game.

Re: Actress,cossy Ojikor's Friend Goes Clubbing In Abuja Without Pants [VIDEO] by Homeboiy: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Actress,cossy Ojikor's Friend Goes Clubbing In Abuja Without Pants [VIDEO] by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
enjoy yasef

(1) (Reply)

My Father Has Been Testing My Virginity Every Year – Nigerian Girl Cries Out / Davido And Wizkid Flown Private Jet With Thier Crews To Different Locations(pv) / Rihanna Looking Hot In Socks And Heels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.