Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Atiku's Part Company(intelscoop) Refuses To pay workers their hard earned money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Atiku's Part Company(intelscoop) Refuses To pay workers their hard earned money (463 Views)

Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's Part Company(intelscoop) Refuses To pay workers their hard earned money by Obarijima: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Its sad to confirm that retrenched workers of Intels West Africa have not been paid their monthly savings which was always deducted from their salary even before the money gets to the bank for more than one year after loss of job, please kindly beg the likes of Mr. Ezra Ezenwa, Mr Mike and Intels management to come to the plight of the workers who have millions tied down in their coffers. The condition of some of the retrenched workers are deteriorating by the day and nobody seems to care please kindly help these guys get justice.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Life In Prison For Murder Witnessed By Parrot / Sergeant Aid Escape Of Ritualist / I Need A Lawyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.