Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Wife/girlfriend Beating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife/girlfriend Beating (1868 Views)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife/girlfriend Beating by orbis(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Everyone tells you never to hit a woman that you become less of a man when you do that. How about a woman who hits you and slaps you around but you refrain from hitting the shit out of her so you will be called manly. I was in a relationship where this chick swore i had to beat her to show my true love whenever she fuckup. I have tried not to beat any of my ladies but what d heck do you do when a nagging babe locks the door and grips your shirt when you try to walk out of a potentially beating situation.

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Berbierklaus(f): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lemme explain this to you the best way I can,have it at the back of your mind that we are all learning.

Now,you have a girlfriend/wife who is violent and tries to ruffle you up during an argument and as a man you get angry, you don't want to hit her,you refrain,you even manage to escape her because she is a woman.

You are doing that because you have self discipline.
It is established that men are generally physically stronger than women,now imagine you react back by giving her a hot slap,she can go deaf or blind or have serious headache etc. But if a women who is weaker than you slaps you,it hardly have much lasting effect on you.

But generally my advice for men and women is to avoid such violent people,take them for therapy,keep praying for them,then don't let them influence kids around them.
Mos violent people are influenced by their upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Kondomatic(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Lemme explain this to you the best way I can,have it at the back of your mind that we are all learning.

Now,you have a girlfriend/wife who is violent and tries to ruffle you up during an argument and as a man you get angry, you don't want to hit her,you refrain,you even manage to escape her because she is a woman.

It is established that men are generally physically stronger than women,now imagine you react back by giving her a hot slap,she can go deaf or blind or have serious headache etc. But if a women who is weaker than you slaps you,it hardly have much lasting effect on you.

But generally my advice for men and women is to avoid such violent people,take them for therapy,keep praying for them,then don't let them influence kids around them.

Just listen to yourself @emboldened

6 Likes

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Kondomatic(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
orbis:
Everyone tells you never to hit a woman that you become less of a man when you do that. How about a woman who hits you and slaps you around but you refrain from hitting the shit out of her so you will be called manly. I was in a relationship where this chick swore i had to beat her to show my true love whenever she fuckup. I have tried not to beat any of my ladies but what d heck do you do when a nagging babe locks the door and grips your shirt when you try to walk out of a potentially beating situation.
Bros.

It is not right to hit people irrespective of their gender but a woman should remember that she's a woman before attacking a man. If for any reason she forgets that she's a woman and attacks you, avoid creating a scene if you can.

Try walking away if that's her first or maybe second time, but if she's truly abusive(that's if you're not pushing her to the wall) then forget what the society will say.

Forget that she's a woman and give her a Vandam triple ushuro kick.

If she is still standing then pat her on the center of her head with Jet Li kakato geri.

If by chance she's still standing then kill the worms in her belly with Jackie Chan's Buddha palm and then poke her forehead with Jackie's snake fist and she will definitely drop.

No go watch any daughter of second Timothy kill you because they said we should not hit a woman, there's no gentleman in the grave.

3 Likes

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by johnson232: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Berbierklaus:

@bold....Hope u know u are very silly?
So because a lamb knows whenever he fights a lion, the lion doesn't feel it, the lion should condone it....I sorry for men who don't beat women when they do something wrong...

How can u be walking away from something u are stronger than? How can a dog be walking a way from a rat just to avoid trouble? does that make sense?

Women are in best position not to instigate fight or walk away, because they depict a rat in the above analogy....

1 Like

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Davidgrey: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Berbierklaus:

That is the most "sexist" thing I have read this month! undecided

It's wrong to slap anyone(Male/Female) there is no sane reason "in Existence" that justifies a woman hitting a man

The logic that you present........ Is the argument that weak-minded people use to excuse their hypocrisy

If you are "aware" that he can harm you, Do you need to be educated at Phd level on how your "Preventable" actions can stoke anger in him?

Self Discipline; Up until the 21th century men have amplified that(lack of self discipline in women) as a "Major" form of weakness in women generally, Many enlightened women have proven that such thinking(Chauvinism) is shallow, Using a key-point from past that has been "Rightly proven" to be false to justify your arrant need to behave out of bounds is Repulsive.

7 Likes

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by coolcatty: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
Just listen to yourself @emboldened

You dey mind the girl....

I will never be the first to exhibit any form of violence on any human being... But I will surely retaliate if anyone hits me first... Whether man or woman.... If you can't dialogue like a sane human being then go to the room and cool off.... Nobody has monopoly of violence.

Hit me... I hit u back....

1 Like

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by orbis(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2017
coolcatty:

You dey mind the girl....

I will never be the first to exhibit any form of violence on any human being... But I will surely retaliate if anyone hits me first... Whether man or woman.... If you can't dialogue like a sane human being then go to the room and cool off.... Nobody has monopoly of violence.

Hit me... I hit u back....

So alaye, are you saying its ok to brutalize your partner when she throws the first blow?
I look at the size if my biceps and i doubt if any babe would survive because even the men who have felt its power were not the same again....
Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Berbierklaus(f): 1:19am On Aug 19, 2017
I don't condone violence from male/female.

But if you face a woman who isn't half as strong as you and start panel beating her like that man up there described,I hope you will be satisfied when you finally make her disabled or dead as we keep reading and seeing every day.

Best thing to do is end any relationship with a violent person(male/female).

If you don't agree with my comment don't insult me,show some manners,to that G.O.A.T that called me silly up there,thank you.

1 Like

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by poshestmina(f): 1:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

You are wrong on all levels ma'am, we shouldn't encourage or tolerate domestic violence in any form...No woman should hit a man and expect him to walk again, being a gentleman is different from being a slowpoke biko

On a lighter note, if you think a woman's slap cannot give headache, backache, stomachache ,you haven't met my mother grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by poshestmina(f): 1:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:
I don't condone violence from male/female.

But if you face a woman who isn't half as strong as you and start panel beating her like that man up there described,I hope you will be satisfied when you finally make her disabled or dead as we keep reading and seeing every day.

Best thing to do is end any relationship with a violent person(male/female).

If you don't agree with my comment don't insult me,show some manners,to that G.O.A.T that called me silly up there,thank you.

If the woman knows she isn't strong ,why hit a man? Haven't you read stories of women killing their husbands? Were the women stronger than their dead husbands?

What is WRONG is WRONG h'aunty.

2 Likes

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by lilmax(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2017
is there any law that prevents a man from hitting a lady after she threw the first punch?

1 Like

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Chubhie: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2017
A handle with care label comes with every woman. Never let things get to the level of gripping shirts or carrying kitchen knives to play hide and seek with you.

Some women elect to be breaking things around the house,some electing to cry all through the day while some will go the way of silent treatment.

The confrontational one armed with a knife is a gentleman's worst nightmare.

Above all,teach your partner how to positively vent.
Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
Bros.

It is not right to hit people irrespective of their gender but a woman should remember that she's a woman before attacking a man. If for any reason she forgets that she's a woman and attacks you, avoid creating a scene if you can.

Try walking away if that's her first or maybe second time, but if she's truly abusive(that's if you're not pushing her to the wall) then forget what the society will say.

Forget that she's a woman and give her a Vandam triple ushuro kick.

If she is still standing then pat her on the center of her head with Jet Li kakato geri.

If by chance she's still standing then kill the worms in her belly with Jackie Chan's Buddha palm and then poke her forehead with Jackie's snake fist and she will definitely drop.

No go watch any daughter of second Timothy kill you because they said we should not hit a woman, there's no gentleman in the grave.
Oh Really?

If Op were to be your daughter's husband or fiancé or boyfriend would you have given him same advice?

What if Op's girlfriend ends up stabbing him to death or chop off his manhood all in self defence? Will you still consider this comment of yours the best?

Only Animals solve misunderstandings with violence...It hurts to see some humans shares this barbaric mentality !!

Two wrongs don't make a right!
Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Op,the "If you hit a woman , you become less a man" isn't to cage or manipulate you but to elevate your thinking,self discipline and maturity in handling violence.

Women are known to sometimes act irrational, appalling,uncontrollable,Aggressive and Emotional, Some act before thinking. But it is expected of Man to act calmly when they are in their hypersensitive state. Not because he is a fool or because he is weak but for sanity sake.

Humans irrespective of genders must learn to control their reactions. No one is anyone's fool! Male or Female, act humanly! . It is very wrong to treat a fellow being badly and expect to be praised or ignored, When we see each other the way we see ourselves, we will treat one another nicely.
Sanity demands : In a tensed environment or situation, there must be two opposite reactions. One partner must be calm while the other foams else conflagration is set to occur.
Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Kondomatic(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Op,the "If you hit a woman , you become less a man" isn't to cage or manipulate you but to elevate your thinking,self discipline and maturity in handling violence.

Women are known to sometimes act irrational, appalling,uncontrollable,Aggressive and Emotional, Some act before thinking. But it is expected of Man to act calmly when they are in their hypersensitive state. Not because he is a fool or because he is weak but for sanity sake.

Humans irrespective of genders must learn to control their reactions. No one is anyone's fool! Male or Female, act humanly! . It is very wrong to treat a fellow being badly and expect to be praised or ignored, When we see each other the way we see ourselves, we will treat one another nicely.
Sanity demands : In a tensed environment or situation, there must be two opposite reactions. One partner must be calm while the other foams else conflagration is set to occur.
You people present women as immature beings that are incapable of controlling their tongues, emotions etc.

When you push a man, he will step back but there is a limit to how many steps he can take back and there's no telling what he will do when he reaches the dead end.

Instead of telling men to always walk away, how about telling women to stop chasing their husbands away?
How long will a man walk away because of an adult who's incapable of expressing her anger, frustration or whatever in a sane manner?

Like I always say, no man hits a real woman and real women rarely give men reason to walk away talk more of raisins hands. If you attack like a man, I will definitely hit you back like a man and I give no damn to what you and the society thinks of me.

I need to be alive first to know that and dead people tells no tales.

5 Likes

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
The female folk are already crawling out with their long knives. Truth be told, its wrong for whatever reason to be involved in violence, be it physical or verbal. I am also one of those who would never raise a finger on a lady, nay a child.
However it must be noted that many ladies have grossly defective backgrounds and upbringing, they have been conditioned to believe that it is natural for them to be 'stupid' and petty and thus its ok for them to be beaten. These are the kinda women who often need factory resetting slaps once in a while, by the men who would be unfortunate enough to put up with their spog nature.
Just as I believe women shouldn't beat their children as a form of correction (my parents didn't beat me) because that is a form of violence, so do I advocate that men shouldn't beat their spouses. Nevertheless, in this part of the world, both seem to be inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
You people present women as immature beings that are incapable of controlling their tongues, emotions etc.

When you push a man, he will step back but there is a limit to how many steps he can take back and there's no telling what he will do when he reaches the dead end.

Instead of telling men to always walk away, how about telling women to stop chasing their husbands away?
How long will a man walk away because of an adult who's incapable of expressing her anger, frustration or whatever in a sane manner?

Like I always say, no man hits a real woman and real women rarely give men reason to walk away talk more of raisins hands. If you attack like a man, I will definitely hit you back like a man and I give no damn to what you and the society thinks of me.

I need to be alive first to know that and dead people tells no tales.
I take it that you did not get the clear meaning of my post and further explanation will make it seem like I support women hitting Men. So I will reason with you from a different perspective.

In additions to the questions I asked where I quoted you directly, The one you invaded.. I will ask you these

What is your own way of solving violence?
Are you " an eye for an eye" follower?
Do you engage in physical fights with people to drive home your point?

If you are the violent type, then I will understand why you reason the way you do. But it will be very hypocritical and weak of you if your sense of judgement is based only on genders. I.e if you fight only women.

That said, I still maintain that No one should hit anyone irrespective of their genders. I see everyone as human first before their sex!
Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by johnson232: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
poshestmina:

If the woman knows she isn't strong ,why hit a man? Haven't you read stories of women killing their husbands? Were the women stronger than their dead husbands?

The bold is the question i want women to answer
Cc Berbierklaus
Come see what a female like u wrote @ bold?
You thought i deliberately wanted to call u silly?
Your comment motivated it...Your comment wasn't only lopsided but plain senseless.
A toddler wouldn't even make such a comment.
Why do we obey armed men whenever they instruct us, because they are in a greater position to harm us. If u as a lady know u are weaker than your man, why initiate a fight & expect him to walk away? What kind of silly mentality is that?

Why would i initiate a fight with a giant & expect the giant to walk away? Is the weaker party not in the best position not to start a fight at all, since he/she got higher chances to be harmed?

Berbierklaus so u know how to retaliate by calling me a G.OA.T, but u want men to walk away? You are a fowl...

3 Likes

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by orbis(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Most of the responses here from the ladies are really shocking....so it is ok for a woman to hit you as a man but we should not retaliate because they are weaker.

1 Like

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by johnson232: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
poshestmina:

kiss

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by johnson232: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
orbis:
Most of the responses here from the ladies are really shocking....so it is ok for a woman to hit you as a man but we should not retaliate because they are weaker.
Don't mind them.
Very biased minded set of people.
Ideally who ought to be talking about walking away...the strong or weak?
How can a lion be running from a lizard, all because he doesn't want trouble. Yet the lizard keep pushing for the trouble...Telling the lion if u hit me i will die...

It only means the lizard is ready to die & no one should blame the lion... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by johnson232: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
RuthDaniels:

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Kondomatic(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I take it that you did not get the clear meaning of my post and further explanation will make it seem like I support women hitting Men. So I will reason with you from a different perspective.

In additions to the questions I asked where I quoted you directly, The one you invaded.. I will ask you these

What is your own way of solving violence?
Are you " an eye for an eye" follower?
Do you engage in physical fights with people to drive home your point?

If you are the violent type, then I will understand why you reason the way you do. But it will be very hypocritical and weak of you if your sense of judgement is based only on genders. I.e if you fight only women.

That said, I still maintain that No one should hit anyone irrespective of their genders. I see everyone as human first before their sex!
The way you handle violence is determined by the situation you're dealing with.
An angry wife is not always a violent one. Maybe she's doing what she's doing because she's had enough. In that case, she doesn't need anger management classes, rather it is the man that needs stop pissing her off management classes.
That is one.

Another one is when someone acts and then regrets her actions and apologizes, she may be violent due to her inability to think first before acting or her inability to control her anger. This is another situation.

But you can't compare the two examples with a bully. A bully does what she does because she feels better doing, she's neither sorry nor regretful and she feels good hurting you. Walking away solves nothing and there are chances that she may kill you at last. These are the people that I am talking about and the best solution is serving them with the very plate they washed.

Now talking about the mention that I intentionally ignored(I am talking about it now because we agree on something "nobody should hit anybody"wink
I ignored that comment because it is weighed heavily in favor of women. You were bias.

What you're saying is that it is mandatory for a man to be emotionally mature but optional for women. That is why we should always understand that they act irrationally sometimes. Your mind didn't tell you that not every body has "strong situation handling skills"

Your mind didn't tell you that some men are emotionally weaker than some women.

What you're saying is that a man should always take shits simply because he is a man

What you are doing indirectly is singling out male gender for violence and abuse.

I normally don't reply those who think men posses some qualities or kind of self control that even the gods don't have because if you're a Christian, you will know that Jesus at a point go mad and drove people out of the temple. Likewise God, he got angry severally and punished the people of Israel.

I will become a parent someday and I will tell my daughter that men hit women and nothing happens. I will let her know that the best thing to do when you're with someone who is stronger than you is either you make the person your friend or you stay away from the person completely.

I will let her understand that her tongue is a part of her body and her husband's hand is equally a part of his so if she continues losing control of her tongue, he might get tired of walking someday and hit her. And you know right that they're even.

I will tell her that whoever doesn't want to be hit should not hit.

Telling her that a real man doesn't hit a woman will make her do to him things that will make him hit her and she may die.

5 Likes

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
The way you handle violence is determined by the situation you're dealing with.
An angry wife is not always a violent one. Maybe she's doing what she's doing because she's had enough. In that case, she doesn't need anger management classes, rather it is the man that needs stop pissing her off management classes.
That is one.

Another one is when someone acts and then regrets her actions and apologizes, she may be violent due to her inability to think first before acting or her inability to control her anger. This is another situation.

But you can't compare the two examples with a bully. A bully does what she does because she feels better doing, she's neither sorry nor regretful and she feels good hurting you. Walking away solves nothing and there are chances that she may kill you at last. These are the people that I am talking about and the best solution is serving them with the very plate they washed.

Now talking about the mention that I intentionally ignored(I am talking about it now because we agree on something "nobody should hit anybody"wink
I ignored that comment because it is weighed heavily in favor of women. You were bias.

What you're saying is that it is mandatory for a man to be emotionally mature but optional for women. That is why we should always understand that they act irrationally sometimes. Your mind didn't tell you that not every body has "strong situation handling skills"

Your mind didn't tell you that some men are emotionally weaker than some women.

What you're saying is that a man should always take shits simply because he is a man

What you are doing indirectly is singling out male gender for violence and abuse.

I normally don't reply those who think men posses some qualities or kind of self control that even the gods don't have because if you're a Christian, you will know that Jesus at a point go mad and drove people out of the temple. Likewise God, he got angry severally and punished the people of Israel.

I will become a parent someday and I will tell my daughter that men hit women and nothing happens. I will let her know that the best thing to do when you're with someone who is stronger than you is either you make the person your friend or you stay away from the person completely.

I will let her understand that her tongue is a part of her body and her husband's hand is equally a part of his so if she continues losing control of her tongue, he might get tired of walking someday and hit her. And you know right that they're even.

I will tell her that whoever doesn't want to be hit should not hit.

Telling her that a real man doesn't hit a woman will make her do to him things that will make him hit her and she may die.
[b] You are obviously trying to cover your wrong perception of things. My first comment to you shows how flawed your advice was. According to what you typed, you promoted violence and I was trying to point that to you. The question remains: What if the lady mistakenly injure or kill the original poster all in self defense?
whose lost would it be to then? Huh?

In my second comment the one you quoted, I was trying to explain to op why people use that quote "if you hit a woman..." blah blah blah. I wasn't bias!
My last paragraph explains it all.
Everyone has a limit, self control fail us all so it will be hypocritical of me to impose perfection on anyone. Women should learn to control their anger same way men should too.

One of the reasons I didn't explain the quote further is because of accusations like the one you just did. "indirectly singling men out...." like seriously? undecided

I think what you should teach your daughter should be how to manage anger, solve misunderstandings maturely and without violence irrespective of whom it might be. That is the only thing that can help us all!

[/b]
Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by YourCoffin: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
As long as she doesn't have weapons and doesn't aim for your manhood, condone her actions.

Then divorce her the next day.

On another matter how do I kill sarki? Anytime I come across his comment I just want to kill him.
Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by byvan03: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2017
Everyone should keep their hands to themselves, if she slaps you, return it in equal proportion . A woman that raises her hand to hit a man is no lady but a garage tout . A man that derives pleasure in hiting women just because he is stronger should also bear with her if she stabs him 1001 times in his sleep because she is weaker indeed. Keep your hands to yourselves, is that simple!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
byvan03:
Everyone should keep their hands to themselves, if she slaps you, return it in equal proportion . A woman that raises her hand to hit a man is no lady but a garage tout . A man that derives pleasure in hitting women just because he is stronger should also bear with her if she stabs him 1001 times in his sleep because she is weaker indeed. Keep your hands to yourselves, is that simple!!!

Endorsed. No need for IQ draining arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
PaperLace:

Endorsed. No need for IQ draining arguments.

Shut up. angry

Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Daeylar(f): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
LastMumu:

Shut up. angry

Leave me joorh! grin
Re: Wife/girlfriend Beating by coolcatty: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
orbis:

So alaye, are you saying its ok to brutalize your partner when she throws the first blow?
I look at the size if my biceps and i doubt if any babe would survive because even the men who have felt its power were not the same again....

A woman that will look at ur '' huge'' biceps and raise her hands to land a slap on ur cheeks is not a lady at all... She is a full blown untrained tout and will be treated as such...... No classy lady raises her fist to land a slap on a man... She either walks away, keep shut or dialogue with you..... It's only touts that resort to violence.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

23 Years Old Girl Shares Her Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of Her Mum / Advice For A Sister I Love So Much / I Need Advise 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.