Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tecno To Give Free Smartphones To Twitter Users. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno To Give Free Smartphones To Twitter Users. (1508 Views)

Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / 9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones / Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno To Give Free Smartphones To Twitter Users. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tecno mobile will be launching the spark series soon.And have decided to give out free tecno spark phones to those who get 1000 retweets using the hashtags #Tecnosparkparty and #LightUpYourDream.

Here is my twitter handle,biko I need tecno phone
@IsmailI37451331

cc;mynd44
lalalasticlala

Re: Tecno To Give Free Smartphones To Twitter Users. by Ennyholar: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2017
That's nice

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! Any Other Option On How To Reset My Phone / BONANZA!!! Injoo Tab For Sale, Just 15k!!!!! / Network Band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.