Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date (22190 Views)

TECNO Camon 17 Becomes First Mediatek SOC Smartphone To Receive Android 12 Beta / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / List Of Confirmed Smartphones To Receive Android 11 Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by Reediano(m): 6:01am On Mar 09, 2018
The Android 8 Oreo is the latest OS version from Google and as usual, it comes with lots of new features and improvements such as Picture-in-Picture mode, Autofill framework, Downloadable fonts, adaptive icon and many more.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-uJPxWgkZ2Ww/WpqJwmq9UuI/AAAAAAAAIFk/Ruts79LWPZkFvDn2WSDrDUjNIiE58enkQCLcBGAs/s400/android-8.jpg[/img]
Even though the Android Oreo was launched a couple of months ago, most top smartphone brands like Samsung are still yet to update most of thier eligible devices.

As usual, Infinix has the tradition of always updating their smartphones with one major software update, which means all Infinix phones that was launched with Android 7 Nougat out of the box will surely receive the upcoming Oreo update. Nonetheless, Infinix has officially released the full list of all its devices that will receive the Oreo update as well as the scheduled date.

List of Infinix Phones to Receive Android 8 Oreo Update and Scheduled Date

» Infinix Note 4 X572 32GB+3GB will be upgraded from Nougat to Oreo in April of 2018

» Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 will be upgraded from nougat to Oreo in May of 2018

» Infinix Zero 5 X603 will be upgraded to Oreo in August of 2018.

Going by this list, the Infinix Note 4 X572 3GB + 32GB will be the first to receive the update which should start rolling out as early as next month. Also note that the beta version of the Oreo update has already started rolling to Infinix Note 4 users who wish to get the early experience. To join the beta program, just click HERE.

Things to Take Note of Before Updating your Infinix Phone

>> Make sure your phone is not rooted before you proceed with the update.

>> For all those who might have already installed custom ROM/Recovery on their phone, you will have to flash the full stock firmware before you can update your phone.

>> Always make sure you note down the build number of your Infinix phone before you proceed with the update as this will come in handy incase you brick your phone while trying to update it.

http://www.yomitech.com/2018/03/list-of-infinix-smartphones-to-receive-oreo-update.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by busybrain123(m): 6:17am On Mar 09, 2018
Cool
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by BabyApple(m): 7:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Tekino nko oooo

1 Like

Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by Reediano(m): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by youngderek1(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2018
finally, April fair enough
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by Reediano(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2018
youngderek1:
finally, April fair enough
Just next month..
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by youngderek1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
Reediano:
Just next month..
its out sef I just saw mine today

1 Like

Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by DankemzI(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
What of hot 4
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by Reediano(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
DankemzI:
What of hot 4

No show

1 Like

Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 11, 2018
Got mine yesterday too and upgraded it on the midnight. What is the meaning of rooted device abeg?

Modified.
The upgrade made my phone stop working on Sunday noon. Had to take it to Carl care yesterday and everything on the phone got wiped. I lost all my data cry cry cry cry. Was told never to upgrade again (whatever that is)
This is my first android phone ever, I've always been a Blackberry girl. Transitioning to Android was hard, still is. It is confusing and I just feel so sad. 3months plus of using the phone and I still don't know a lot of things about it. I'm not a game or photo edit freak. I just want to use my phone to read e-books, browse and capture moments with it.
Help please!!!!
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by Olukokosir(m): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2018
Nokia 3310 nko?

1 Like

Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by Movicq(m): 7:17am On Mar 11, 2018
hokay
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by Fernandowski(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2018
Note 3 nko??

2 Likes

Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by Movicq(m): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2018
my d*ck sef na infinx zero 6inch so i go upgrad m to zero 10inch

1 Like

Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by jmaxjohn(m): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2018
AryaSand:
Got mine yesterday too and upgraded it on the midnight. What is the meaning of rooted device abeg?
No offence, but the big G is your friend.
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by omoadeleye(m): 7:20am On Mar 11, 2018
the features will also change?
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by celestialAgent(m): 7:24am On Mar 11, 2018
Oreo is sleek - Speaking for Galaxy s8 grin

3 Likes

Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by Chuukwudi(m): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2018
Nice one
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by sett1ngz: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2018
No hyping I upgraded mine, and I still see nothing special to write home about

Is there anyone else that is having issues with the battery too, sometimes it's just takes several hours just to charge 10%,
Hopefully maybe that would be fixed during their update ooo

2 Likes

Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by kvngjesse(m): 7:32am On Mar 11, 2018
sett1ngz:
No hyping I upgraded mine, and I still see nothing special to write home about

Is there anyone else that is having issues with the battery too, sometimes it's just takes several hours just to charge 10%,
Hopefully maybe that would be fixed during their update ooo
LOL
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by sirdjay: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2018
46&
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by johnmattew: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2018
late already.....when Android p is almostt out
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2018
Which April I don't already update my own yesterday undecided
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by Bbox(m): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2018
I hope the version won't consume much battery than marshmallow do.
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by naijaadvance: 7:51am On Mar 11, 2018
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by walesho(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2018
what about infinix hot4pro
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by eventsms(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2018
Download free students project materials and topics in www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by fergieboy: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2018
angry

Hp g6 laptop for quick sale.. 500gig core I 3, 4hours plus battery life CLICK HERE ==>>>.https://www.nairaland.com/4362241/laptop-quick-sale#65608624
Re: Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date by BruncleZuma: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2018
Doesn't stop them from being useless piles of garbage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. / How To Identify Fake Samsung Chargers (photos) / What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.