Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) (66928 Views)

Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2017
dey both did dia 1st movie 'Titanic' & dia second movie together; ' Revolutionary Road, 2009. & Now 'Vacation In France' Hmm I Wonder If Dz VIF thing is dia new movie in 2017 together. bloggers! una news headlines fit misled person sometimes
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Oyindaberry(f): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2017
Rorachy:
Whites have this kind of body I don't find sexy...

Looking like broiler.
ROTFL
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by jargo89(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

when it comes to packaging,white chicks are in a class of their own cheesy
silicon inplants
face lift
nose job
butt inplants
etc
my brother if u watch doctor 91520 u go hail with the things you see in it cheesy.
I follow Dr. 90210. There are plastic surgeons in Nigeria too, only they arent patronised as much due to the fear Africans have for medical procedure even cosmetic ones.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Gidoka:

how old was she then?
She was barely 21
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Emerikoss: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Explorers twale

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Critically: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
overdrive:
kate has added a lot of weight.
So has Leo
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
jargo89:
I follow Dr. 90210. There are plastic surgeons in Nigeria too, only they arent patronised as much due to the fear Africans have for medical procedure even cosmetic ones.

hmm plastic surgeons based in naija?
anyway the only time i heard of such in naija was when Modupe Ozuola visited nigeria and brought with her some US based plastic surgeons for ladies who were interested in lifting up their breast.

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Giyerte(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:
aghh thanks for givin me d title.make i go download am for youtube cheesy
ok

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Leornado has not been watching his weight and has not been working out. look at his tummy
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by emiarire(f): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=Alitair post=59614808]
And all the fine girls that superglue their legs, clock is ticking.... Open the legs before everybody's time will pass so that you will enjoy it while it lasts...[/quote

lol.... noted!
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by jargo89(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm plastic surgeons based in naija?
anyway the only time i heard of such in naija was when Modupe Ozuola visited nigeria and brought with her some US based plastic surgeons for ladies who were interested in lifting up their breast.
There are actually a handful in Nigeria, altho most are practising privately. Theres one popular one in Surulere, Grandsville or sumtin.

3 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by sirfee(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Martin0:

Exactly
Hahahahah na wa oooo...
Even their ladies use juju that why as a nigerian you have to be careful with those ladies...
If they dare fall inlove with eh chai na problem u invite give urself oooo...

I swear down but some of them are caring.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
jargo89:
There are actually a handful in Nigeria, altho most are practising privately. Theres one popular one in Surulere, Grandsville or sumtin.
i am just knowing this.they are not quarks are they?
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by PDPGuy: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
PaperLace:

Tell me something. Yet, some people are chanting team foreign girls?
I told you those guys haven't travelled to Cotonou.
Lol

Those chanting "team foreign girls" are not only going after Caucasian ladies; some also try to woo Latinas, Native American, and African American ladies.
Of course, most of our guys only seem to like 60 yr old Caucasian women, despite the women having 1000s of wrinkles (Green card things cheesy) So, if they have the chance and with luck on their side, our men could date the 20-something year old White women.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by jargo89(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

i am just knowing this.they are not quarks are they?
No they are not. I am talking about MDCN licensed Burns and Cosmetic Surgeons. The only thing is most studied further, out of this country. Few Nigerian teaching hospitals offer Cosmetic surgery for specialty. Demand and Supply ish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Martin0(m): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=sirfee post=59627772]I swear down but some of them are caring.[/
Eh true talk grin

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by DonaTee(f): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
demefaboy:
You died!! How come your are still alive?? All diz oloshos enh

all the females in ur lineage na oloshos. Dont even qoute me u imp with an IQ of 3
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Antecote(f): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
pcguru1:
I loved and still love Kate Winslet aka Clementine from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind she was beautiful , neurotic and energetic she killed the role and its my cult classic movie of all times

Hello
Long time
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by demefaboy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
DonaTee:

all the females in ur lineage na oloshos. Dont even qoute me u imp with an IQ of 3
Olosho you think everyone is like you and your dirty mum!! It's all the elders in your family that you are talking to.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by DonaTee(f): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
demefaboy:
Olosho you think everyone is like you and your dirty mum!! It's all the elders in your family that you are talking to.

Bastard go n ask ur olosho mother who ur real father is. Im sure he's receiving it anally from 1 alhaji. Quote me again n suffer unconditionally. Idiot without reasoning next time u see my moniker jus swerve n hug transformer. slowpoke
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by demefaboy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
DonaTee:

Bastard go n ask ur olosho mother who ur real father is. Im sure he's receiving it anally from 1 alhaji. Quote me again n suffer unconditionally. Idiot without reasoning next time u see my moniker jus swerve n hug transformer. slowpoke
Illiterate born by an a olosho and a thief. Smelling ugly ape, your Olosho mum pussy smells badly. Poor rotten ape with expired sag breast, smelling ass. Go suck your mum's smelling pussy animal
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by davidif: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

this is so so true, friendship with opposite sex works well if there is no initial romantic interest from either party.

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by sucobaba(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Woww.....these Titanic love birds don age o.

From the pics, inserts and body language, be like say Leo been ask Kate out.....she turn am down con say make them be friends (my crazy mind lol)

He still looks at her with love and tenderness....she don friend-zone my man....forbidden fruit of some sort or he loses her forever

I remember them......I remember Celine Dion - My heart will go on

Wish them happiness

Explorer.....my following no waste, back to back na hit. Kudos
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:36am On Sep 02, 2017
came to see if she was still fkable grin
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:

angela basset is far older than kate winslet but she still looks choppable.

But why did they allow only women and children to get down?
I cried watching Jack die.. Well I felt relieved after the idiot who gave the women and children first order died.

Still don't understand why women always got preferential treatment in the past as if they're weak.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

But why did they allow only women and children to get down?
I cried watching Jack die.. Well I felt relieved after the idiot who gave the women and children first order died.

Still don't understand why women always got preferential treatment in the past as if they're weak.
but its a normal protocol anywhere for the safety of the women and children to be assured first in a hostage or dangerious situation.men are physically stronger.we can weather the storm.hmm but why u happy about the death of the officer.he did the right thing na.

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:

but its a normal protocol anywhere for the safety of the women and children to be assured first in a hostage or dangerious situation.men are physically stronger.we can weather the storm.hmm but why u happy about the death of the officer.he did the right thing na.

Mr lefulefu you've started again.

No ship or company can try that bullshît in this 21st century because the outrage will be global and dangerous.
Because men will point to the feminism stuff.. Women are equal to men so they should be given equal treatment.

Yeah, I was relieved by the death of the officer because he was the one who gave the women and children first order.

70% of the men in the ship (both film and real life story) died because of the stupid and sexist order.

No officer can try that bullshît in this modern age .
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:

He was never right. Women aren't as weak as sexist men like you claim.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

Mr lefulefu you've started again.

No ship or company can try that bullshît in this 21st century because the outrage will be global and dangerous.
Because men will point to the feminism stuff.. Women are equal to men so they should be given equal treatment.

Yeah, I was relieved by the death of the officer because he was the one who gave the women and children first order.

70% of the men in the ship (both film and real life story) died because of the stupid and sexist order.

No officer can try that bullshît in this modern age .
but i am saying the basic fact habacheesy.look, if the titanic incident were to occur even in this modern time it will be the women and children's safety that will be ensured first. Even a man married with kids would ensure the safety of his wife and children in the face of danger. Why do you think in some situations when armed robbers attack a home the man in the house would first hide his wife and children before he faces the armed robbers.u don see any married man in the face of danger wey go just abandon im wife in the face of danger over some feminist idelogy?

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:
but i am saying the basic fact habacheesy.look, if the titanic incident were to occur even in this modern time it will be the women and children's safety that will be ensured first. Even a man married with kids would ensure the safety of his wife and children in the face of danger. Why do you think in some situations when armed robbers attack a home the man in the house would first hide his wife and children before he faces the armed robbers.u don see any married man in the face of danger wey go just abandon im wife in the face of danger over some feminist idelogy?

You must be joking if you think men will gladly allow themselves to die while women are rescued .

See man, women aren't as weak as you're making it to be.

Feminism has been deeply rooted in every society especially in the west. You know what American and European men are/have gone /going through because of women and you expect them to protect the same women first.

Men, women and children come down at the same time or everybody sinks together.

I don't know why you continue to see women as weak. They're not weak .

Only ego filled idiots will kill themselves because of women .
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

He was never right. Women aren't as weak as sexist men like you claim.
even white ppl wey dey carry feminism for head their men are always protective of their women. Their was an incident that happened in one cinema in the US in 2012. I saw the story on CNN. A gunman entered a cinema where ppl were watching Return of The Darknight(batman) and started opening fire on ppl.A young man who happened to be a former navy seals pulled his girlfriend to the floor and lay on top of her and in turn he collected a bullet for her. So u see he was protecting his woman.When women are caught in a tight position they start.. Why do u think they crycheesycheesy. So u see what i am trying to saycheesy. I always chuckle when a lady tells me she is physically as strong as mecheesy. Ok u are strong as me but can u carry a bag of rice like me?cheesy. Forget it.. Women are as fragile as feathers. Dont e influenced with all these woman power,wonder woman myth.women are only intelectually smart but not physically strong hence this is why they need protection.i am no sexist .

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:
even white ppl wey dey carry feminism for head their men are always protective of their women. Their was an incident that happened in one cinema in the US in 2012. I saw the story on CNN. A gunman entered a cinema where ppl were watching Return of The Darknight(batman) and started opening fire on ppl.A young man who happened to be a former navy seals pulled his girlfriend to the floor and lay on top of her and in turn he collected a bullet for her. So u see he was protecting his woman.When women are caught in a tight position they start.. Why do u think they crycheesycheesy. So u see what i am trying to saycheesy. I always chuckle when a lady tells me she is physically as strong as mecheesy. Ok u are strong as me but can u carry a bag of rice like me?cheesy. Forget it.. Women are as fragile as feathers. Dont e influenced with all these woman power,wonder woman myth.women are only intelectually smart but not physically strong hence this is why they need protection.i am no sexist .

Dude. Women don't need any protection.

If they need protection they can protect themselves.

Believe it or not there'll be global outrage by men if titanic happened in this modern age were many men hate feminists beyond comprehension as if feminists are the cause of their frustration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos / Naira Marley, Ladies React To Pastor Wilson's Sex Video / Bassey & Debie-Rise's 'Joy & Pain' Cover Photo Got Fan's Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.