Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity (15726 Views)

Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by aminulive: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
To ensure that there is no vacuum in certain important Federal Institutions, the Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has directed that the under-listed appointees should resume duties in acting capacities only, pending the confirmation of their appointments by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The appointees are:

A. NATIONAL PENSION COMMISSION
(i) Alhaji Ali Usman Ahmed - Acting Chairman
(ii) Mr. Funso Doherty - Acting Director-General
(iii) Mr. Manasseh T. Denga - Acting Executive Commissioner
(iv) Abubakar Z. Magawata - Acting Executive Commissioner
(v) Ben Oviosun - Acting Executive Commissioner
(vi) Nyerere Anyim - Acting Executive Commissioner

B. CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU
(i) Dr. Muhamma Isah - Acting Chairman
(ii) Murtala Kankia - Acting Member
(iii) Emmanuel E. Attah - Acting Member
(iv) Danjuma Sado - Acting Member
(v) Ubolo I. Okpanachi - Acting Member
(vi) Ken Madaki Alkali - Acting Member
(vii) Prof. S. F. Ogundare - Acting Member
(viii) Hon. Ganiyu Hamzat - Acting Member
(ix) Saad A. Abubakar - Acting Member
(x) Dr. Vincent Nwanli - Acting Member

C. INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICES AND OTHER RELATED OFFENCES COMMISSION
(i) Prof. Bolaji Owasanoye - Acting Chairman.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/18/breaking-osinbajo-orders-board-appointees-function-acting-capacity/

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by josephine123: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
COOL
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by jakD: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
What did you expect?
Even him that appointed, he's still ACTING as President... So, let everyone keeps acting.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Calculating ...he doesn't want to present anyone before the house of reps,I guess

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by aolawale025: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
They ought to be confirmed before resumption. There are people already acting in those places

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by Paperwhite(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yet this midget of a VP as well as the deluded zombies at all levels associated with this evil government keep masturbating that Osinbajo is in charge.Meanwhile himself and his appointees are as usual functioning in acting capacity.APC reduced governance to a circus show.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
I doubt if this sentence is correct "pending the confirmation of their appointments by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria".

I reckon the proper sentence is Pending the confirmation by Buhari. Buhari the ethnic bigot may not approve of these appointments. This is more so because the lots of them aren't Hausa.

#Spits.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by Beress(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by 9jayes: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Beress:
Why
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by Pangea: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Something is intrinsically wrong with the leadership of this country!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na only northerners dem dey give post ni?

E be like say haay pee cee worwor than fee dee fee o.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by Yorubaangel(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigeria herself is in acting capacity... Nigeria government under Buhari is full of indecisive decisions... dunno the demon that's scaring the presidency
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by momentusjay(f): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
No hate speech cos today is my birthday

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by buchilino(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
ACTORS EVERYWHERE
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by IamGeorgie(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
scooby12:
Na only northerners dem dey give post ni?

E be like say haay pee cee worwor than fee dee fee o.

Bolaji na Northerner ko? Mind you, it's not Buhari that did the appointment this time. worwor nairalander.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
I do hope the senate will do the needful.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamGeorgie:

Bolaji na Northerner ko? Mind you, it's not Buhari that did the appointment this time. worwor nairalander.

E be like say eyes dey pain you oga george. Where you see buhari for my post?
How many yorubas dey the list?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by IamGeorgie(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
scooby12:

E be like say eyes dey pain you oga george. Where you see buhari for my post?
How many yorubas dey the list?

Booharri has been the Northerner appointing his fellow Northerners since 600BC,that we've been complaining na,now that it's not him again, you are still complaining,that's why I had to reminind you that he's not the one.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamGeorgie:

Booharri has been the Northerner appointing his fellow Northerners since 600BC,that we've been complaining na,now that it's not him again, you are still complaining,that's why I had to reminind you that he's not the one.

Oh ok.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
I think dat is d reason why Saraki &Dogara visited him in London..... Sorry for Acting capacity
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by hardywaltz(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Paperwhite:
Yet this midget of a VP as well as the deluded zombies at all levels associated with this evil government keep masturbating that Osinbajo is in charge.Meanwhile himself and his appointees are as usual functioning in acting capacity.APC reduced governance to a circus show.
Ode even the President cannot much until they are screened and cleared by the Senate before the Executive can fully appoint them into their substantive position.
Without Senate screening all they can do for now is to be appointed on acting capacity.

Is that clear enuff for u or I should break it down further.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by sayyid(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
The Senate should try as soon as possible to confirm the appointees so that they can function in full capacities in their various institutions .
Congratulations to them all and God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by IamGeorgie(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
scooby12:

Oh ok.

GOOD BOY, at least you no argue.remind me to buy you sweet later o, if you forget, you are oyo
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamGeorgie:

GOOD BOY, at least you no argue.remind me to buy you sweet later o, if you forget, you are oyo

Yes sir. You sabi who tofa be?
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by vertueptime: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
aolawale025:
They ought to be confirmed before resumption. There are people already acting in those places

Which kind scam the guy wan put in place, act on acting acting capacity
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by bahaushe1: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Board of National Pension Commission is required for one of ASUU's demands to be met - registration and release of operational license of NUPENCO.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by mcparrotnnam(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
that is good o o o
Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by oruma19: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
aminulive:
To ensure that there is no vacuum in certain important Federal Institutions, the Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has directed that the under-listed appointees should resume duties in acting capacities only, pending the confirmation of their appointments by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The appointees are:

A. NATIONAL PENSION COMMISSION
(i) Alhaji Ali Usman Ahmed - Acting Chairman
(ii) Mr. Funso Doherty - Acting Director-General
(iii) Mr. Manasseh T. Denga - Acting Executive Commissioner
(iv) Abubakar Z. Magawata - Acting Executive Commissioner
(v) Ben Oviosun - Acting Executive Commissioner
(vi) Nyerere Anyim - Acting Executive Commissioner

B. CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU
(i) Dr. Muhamma Isah - Acting Chairman
(ii) Murtala Kankia - Acting Member
(iii) Emmanuel E. Attah - Acting Member
(iv) Danjuma Sado - Acting Member
(v) Ubolo I. Okpanachi - Acting Member
(vi) Ken Madaki Alkali - Acting Member
(vii) Prof. S. F. Ogundare - Acting Member
(viii) Hon. Ganiyu Hamzat - Acting Member
(ix) Saad A. Abubakar - Acting Member
(x) Dr. Vincent Nwanli - Acting Member

C. INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICES AND OTHER RELATED OFFENCES COMMISSION
(i) Prof. Bolaji Owasanoye - Acting Chairman.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/18/breaking-osinbajo-orders-board-appointees-function-acting-capacity/
hausas and yorubas have really benefitted from this satanic buhari regime. Niger delta no just get level at all. Amaechi see ur life?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity by IamGeorgie(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
scooby12:

Yes sir. You sabi who tofa be?
I'LL reply you when next I eat pounded yam

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft / PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud / Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.