Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

World’s Luckiest Woman? Meet Lady Who Has Survived Three Terror Attacks This Yea - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / World’s Luckiest Woman? Meet Lady Who Has Survived Three Terror Attacks This Yea (749 Views)

Armed Fulani Group Planning Terror Attacks In Kano State / Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Luckiest Woman? Meet Lady Who Has Survived Three Terror Attacks This Yea by joshkiddies: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
26-year-old Julia Monaco, gotta be the luckiest woman alive, as the Australian lady who survived Barcelona attack unhurt has revealed she has survived three terror attacks this year, in three different  countries in as many months during her trip around Europe.

According to Julia who said her experience hasn’t stopped her from wanting to see the world, she was travelling on the tube when it was put on lockdown during the London Bridge attack in June. She was also in Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris just days later when a knifeman attacked a police officer in the square outside the famous landmark.

She told 3AW: “I don’t feel like I want to go home. “I feel like I want to stay here and not let them – whoever they may be – win. “I’m going to see what I came here to see.” Julia was in Urban Outfitters with pals Julia Rocca and Alana Reader on Placa de Catalunya when the incident unfolded yesterday.

Speaking another Australian media outlet, she told of the mass-panic in the moments after the terrifying attack began.

She told 9news: “”In a split second it became absolute pandemonium.” Julian Cadman, who now lives in Australia but was born in Tunbridge Wells, was in the city with his mum on holiday when the van was driven through crowds at Las Ramblas.

One of those confirmed dead following the atrocity is Italian Bruno Gulotta, the father of two young children, who died while on holiday with his family.

http://www.lailasblog.com/worlds-luckiest-woman-meet-lady-survived-three-terror-attacks-year/

Lalasticlala

Re: World’s Luckiest Woman? Meet Lady Who Has Survived Three Terror Attacks This Yea by Merryglad(f): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Am tired, the road to success is rugged than i thought
Re: World’s Luckiest Woman? Meet Lady Who Has Survived Three Terror Attacks This Yea by jakD: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
So lucky indeed!
Re: World’s Luckiest Woman? Meet Lady Who Has Survived Three Terror Attacks This Yea by FemiEddy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wonderful
Re: World’s Luckiest Woman? Meet Lady Who Has Survived Three Terror Attacks This Yea by jakD: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Merryglad:
Am tired, the road to success is rugged than i thought
What do you want to do now that you're tired?
Re: World’s Luckiest Woman? Meet Lady Who Has Survived Three Terror Attacks This Yea by doctimonyeka(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
You better Thank your God..
Re: World’s Luckiest Woman? Meet Lady Who Has Survived Three Terror Attacks This Yea by OriflameNIG: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Miracle things
Re: World’s Luckiest Woman? Meet Lady Who Has Survived Three Terror Attacks This Yea by dilukzy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
She has not tried sambisa

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Female Kidnapper Mercilessly Beaten For Trying To Steal A Baby In Lagos / Breaking! Two Fed Poly Oko Students Now Free After Police Smashed Kidnap Gang / Man Jumps Into Well After Stabbing Himself In Kano (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.