Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Urgent Help Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent Help Please (859 Views)

Help Please! I Need Directions From Mile 2 To Civic Center / . / Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Please by etienn: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
I want to know the Salary CITISERVE pays for a starter

I have an interview with the Company

Please Help...
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mehn..Citiserve test is the most difficult test I have ever had. Their test is mean.
Re: Urgent Help Please by alwaymojicutie: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Who else got the invite below?

You are invited to write an aptitude test at Citiserve Limited 368 Ikorodu road Maryland Lagos.
On 28th August 2017. Time 11.30 am.
Send YES for confirmation.Come along with your curriculum vitae (CV) and a passport.
Re: Urgent Help Please by Invincible2k2(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
alwaymojicutie:
Who else got the invite below?

You are invited to write an aptitude test at Citiserve Limited 368 Ikorodu road Maryland Lagos.
On 28th August 2017. Time 11.30 am.
Send YES for confirmation.Come along with your curriculum vitae (CV) and a passport.

Pls how was the test? I got their invite for next week Monday. Pls, any hint?
Re: Urgent Help Please by minnybones: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2017
Please for those who had their aptitude test at citiserve
limited, how was it? And how is the company in general? I got a message to come for a test next week.

I just want to be sure. Thank you
Re: Urgent Help Please by Zainnys: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
minnybones:
Please for those who had their aptitude test at citiserve
limited, how was it? And how is the company in general? I got a message to come for a test next week.

I just want to be sure. Thank you

It wasn't easy I'm not going to lie.just go prepared.it was for 2hours with 4 sections maths,English,psychometric and comprehension.Goodluck you'll need it
Re: Urgent Help Please by Brunicekid(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2021
Zainnys:

It wasn't easy I'm not going to lie.just go prepared.it was for 2hours with 4 sections maths,English,psychometric and comprehension.Goodluck you'll need it
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Please can Someone Kindly Me Through Dropshipping business / Linda Ikeji Buys A New Mercedes Benz Car Worth ₦30m For Her Sister, Sandra / Travel And Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.