Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? (2227 Views)

How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account / How To Recieve Money With Paypal / How Can I Recieve Money From My Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Eglobalma: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
pls house help me out. have u recieved money from ghana to nigeria this year? pls if u have tell me how it was sent to u. a friend wants to send me 200usd but dont know how pls can someone guide me? and can he do an e transfer directly to my nigerian account from ghana?
Re: Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by mrbukuen(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
hello you can receive money through western union, bank transfer, paypal or bitcoins... 08102599102 call me
Re: Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by cescky(m): 12:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Eglobalma:
pls house help me out. have u recieved money from ghana to nigeria this year? pls if u have tell me how it was sent to u. a friend wants to send me 200usd but dont know how pls can someone guide me? and can he do an e transfer directly to my nigerian account from ghana?

small thing
where are you now?

download an app called conrad on google store

or if your in ghana go to circle....they will do that for you
Re: Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by dotman27: 1:00am On Aug 19, 2017
BTC is bae
Re: Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Dramadiddy(m): 3:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Eglobalma:
both of you can sign up on skrill.com ,tell him to upload money via his card either MasterCard or visa, if he cannot he can buy skrill of 200usd from nairaland.com/doyenexchange ,then he can transfer the money to you you can then change the money through the same link I posted for you

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Eglobalma: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2017
cescky:

small thing where are you now?
thanks alot boss
Re: Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by erekking(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
cescky:

small thing
where are you now?

this conrad app u said, is it still available, do u know of any quick means that ys not Bitcoin or western Union, I wanna do nigeria to ghana transfer
Re: Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by cescky(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
erekking:
this conrad app u said, is it still available, do u know of any quick means that ys not Bitcoin or western Union, I wanna do nigeria to ghana transfer

I see you mailed me..

I can't receive mails...

Many apps de .. Google the problem.

One of the app is bitsika
Re: Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by erekking(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
cescky:

I see you mailed me..

I can't receive mails...

Many apps de .. Google the problem.

One of the app is bitsika
ok thanks
Re: Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by BankNaija: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
erekking:
ok thanks

Get all the information you need on Bitsika Africa here

(1) (Reply)

6 Businesses In Africa That Can Make You Rich Overnight | NO 6 Will Shock You! / Kobohub Gift Card Services / Suzuki Bus(korope) Available For Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.