Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road (28899 Views)

Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) / Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) / Bus Rams Into A Bush On Enugu Road, Somersaults 3 Times, Many Injured (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by OneHead: 3:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Nelson Ikenna, A corp member serving at Abakiliki Ebonyi today had a fair share of the herdsmen offer to the people of Enugu, The mathematics graduate of Federal college of education Umunze affiliated to UNIZIK took to facebook to give his testimony,

According to him, No life was lost or major injury sustained among all the passengers in the bus… Lucky them

This is what he wrote

On my way back from Abakaliki diz evening, along Enugu road, herds of cattle (not less than 15 in number) rushed from no where and collided with our 14 sitter bus, which was on a very high speed, only one person sustained a slight injury. Immediately we alighted from the vehicle, he started running and his cows followed him, but we didn’t stop, we ran after him in the thick bush, and my brain came bk to me and whisper ‘ what if snake con bite u” na so I receive sense con go bk to main LOAD. Fulani herdsmen nearly killed us but God saved us… I bless ur name lord.

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/corp-survives-herds-attack-enugu-rd/

3 Likes

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Immatex(m): 3:46am On Aug 19, 2017
An accident not an attack please.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Alitair(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Maybe the cattle grazed through a marijuana farm....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by sharpshap(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
If no be Fulani Herds men e go be Fulani cattle. Hmmmmm! No be small thing O!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Larwin(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2017

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by silentrock(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
we thank God for your life
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by josef1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Me affi give the most hi praise, for the air I breathe in and for his life smiley

2 Likes

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by miky2002(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Thank God for His mercy

1 Like

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Too bad. Thank God no life was lost.

Visit my signature for online and offline business ideas

2 Likes

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by PotatoSalad(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
nawao
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Dapromzy333(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
sadChaii..Nigeria
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Emulti(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Thank God for him
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by mzlee01(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Congratulations!!! Thank God it was not like the other fatal accident in the same Enugu.
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by salbis(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Wetin we go do now?
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by offor888(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Perge(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Main LOAD??

4 Likes

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Your sense really really resected because if you had followed him into that bush which you know they own and that's where they belong, you would have been history by now. This people represents anything evil and death. If I say now that they deserve to be erased from the surface of the earth, you'd see some people attacking me left, right and centre, not because what I have said is overruled but because they're sacred cows.

But who is behind the recent concentrated deaths of coppers in different means?
What is the crime of coppers?

3 Likes

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by alagba333(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Am happy for u
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by meezynetwork(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Una for kill one cow na
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Lollipop247(f): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Na wa. So they can't create a cattle ranch 4 this animals, instead of allowing them roam the street to cause accidents?? angry
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Awoofawo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Perge:
Main LOAD??
You should that how most Igbo pronounce N........ nasal ........... grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Stylz69(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cattle do not rush into the roads. This isn't to say that it is proper for livestock to cross major roads but road users need to be more aware! I see them many times in a hurry to meander through cattle crossing road impatiently. Note this: if a car hits a cattle, the cattle will win.

1 Like

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Lanca: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
THANK GOD DEAR. Bt u did mention main LOAD? A GRADUATE? Ok am sorry, u studied mathematics

2 Likes

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by joenor(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Thank God for you.
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by hugafella(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Stylz69:
Cattle do not rush into the roads. This isn't to say that it is proper for livestock to cross major roads but road users need to be more aware! I see them many times in a hurry to meander through cattle crossing road impatiently. Note this: if a car hits a cattle, the cattle will win.

If I say you're retarded now, it will look like I don't like you. Have u heard of the word FEDERAL HIGHWAY? It's also called freeway in the USA. It's for vehicles on high speed. You don't cross it anyhow. In Malaysia, (the family of )whoever is killed on a highway will pay the car owner (or his family) in the event of an accident involving humans crossing highways indiscriminately. Please stop making excuses for cows. You are a human being nah. Or are you a cow?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by lonelydora: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by eaglechild: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Stylz69:
Cattle CAN definitely rush into roads if they are not properly herded.
They are also prone to sudden movements.
Besides they narrow the roads making it difficult for motorists to manoeuvre.
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Narldon: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2017

BEMUSED LAME COWS! angry

FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEPS OF THEIR NOMADIC HERDSMAN!

grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
OneHead:
Nelson Ikenna, A corp member serving at Abakiliki Ebonyi today had a fair share of the herdsmen offer to the people of Enugu, The mathematics graduate of Federal college of education Umunze affiliated to UNIZIK took to facebook to give his testimony,

According to him, No life was lost or major injury sustained among all the passengers in the bus… Lucky them

This is what he wrote

On my way back from Abakaliki diz evening, along Enugu road, herds of cattle (not less than 15 in number) rushed from no where and collided with our 14 sitter bus, which was on a very high speed, only one person sustained a slight injury. Immediately we alighted from the vehicle, he started running and his cows followed him, but we didn’t stop, we ran after him in the thick bush, and my brain came bk to me and whisper ‘ what if snake con bite u” na so I receive sense con go bk to main LOAD. Fulani herdsmen nearly killed us but God saved us… I bless ur name lord.

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/corp-survives-herds-attack-enugu-rd/

A graduate of a university wrote this?

1 Like

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
eaglechild:

Cattle CAN definitely rush into roads if they are not properly herded.
They are also prone to sudden movements.
Besides they narrow the roads making it difficult for motorists to manoeuvre.

A stampede.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Most Popular Springs and Waterfalls in Nigeria / Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) / Pedestrian Bridge At UNIBEN In Edo Under Construction (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.