Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Anthony Joshua Pays Tribute To His Mother In Sweet Instagram Post - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Pays Tribute To His Mother In Sweet Instagram Post (965 Views)

Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd / Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Pays Tribute To His Mother In Sweet Instagram Post by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 4:42am On Aug 19, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-FSKBwUtTZhs/WZeztBSzA-I/AAAAAAAAC-8/YUww9NBUKLUD3y-VMwc-b8aaInSdX94UQCLcBGAs/s1600/aj.JPG[/img]

British-Nigerian heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua, who's currently on Holiday with his mother Yeta Odusanya and other family relatives took to Instagram to offer a touching tribute her.

Sharing a group photo, He added the caption: 'Let's make a toast... To the struggle, they went through to raise us to be men.'

[img]https://4.bp..com/-bBofeo7UEf8/WZezx5qij7I/AAAAAAAAC_A/pLOM7zU_AeUXdq-K3xFYFGmd75lebVWQwCLcBGAs/s1600/aj2.JPG[/img]

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/anthony-joshua-pays-tribute-to-his.html?m=1
Re: Anthony Joshua Pays Tribute To His Mother In Sweet Instagram Post by potent5(m): 5:57am On Aug 19, 2017
All this while it has been the mother this, the mother that. I just wonder why there has been no mention of the father.
Re: Anthony Joshua Pays Tribute To His Mother In Sweet Instagram Post by GirlOfTheWeek(f): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2017
potent5:
All this while it has been the mother this, the mother that. I just wonder why there has been no mention of the father.
Unfortunately, people don't acknowledge their fathers much, it's too bad. One thing is sure, Anthony Joshua and guys like him who don't acknowledge their dads would reap what they sow, their children won't remember them. Though am not a guy, I hate it when guys only remember their mothers only. I love my dad to moon and back.

Beautiful Ladies, My Signature has someting better to say
Re: Anthony Joshua Pays Tribute To His Mother In Sweet Instagram Post by potent5(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2017
GirlOfTheWeek:
Unfortunately, people don't acknowledge their fathers much, it's too bad. One thing is sure, Anthony Joshua and guys like him who don't acknowledge their dads would reap what they sow, their children won't remember them. Though am not a guy, I hate it when guys only remember their mothers only. I love my dad to moon and back.

Beautiful Ladies, My Signature has someting better to say
I appreciate open minded women like you.
Re: Anthony Joshua Pays Tribute To His Mother In Sweet Instagram Post by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 2018: The Final Draw And How It Works / #SAVAGE Arsenal Player Trolls Alex Sanchez On Twitter (photo) / HUGE Development For Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.