Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) (69606 Views)

Lord Of The Rings - Agii And Jonny (episode 3) / Have You Seen The Big Brother Naija Housemates And Their Look Alike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by mauricerex: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2017
Explorer you have earn my respect

12 Likes

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Emerikoss: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Explorers:
Orlando Bloom, Legolas(The best archer ever).

His most notable work after 'Lord of the Rings' is ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ trilogy.
My guy forever
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Dexema(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rich story, rich cast, great effects....what more?

Explorers you forgot a particular Mr. BILBO BAGGINS.

12 Likes

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by lharstborn(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
And to think I'm yet to see any of this movie..17 years after

1 Like

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by sapientia(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
I have read and watched these till i cannot miss anything in it. same with harry potter.

nice post op.. one like for u

5 Likes

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2017
Thumbs up Explorers
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Frodo,samwise and Pippin where supposed to be teenagers in early 2000s,so I expect them to be in their thirties now,but samwise and Pippin have grey hair already, confused undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Greatzeus:
Frodo,samwise and Pippin where supposed to be teenagers in early 2000s,so I expect them to be in their thirties now,but samwise and Pippin have grey hair already, confused undecided

Sean Austin, Sam was born 1971

Elijah Wood, Frodo, 1981

Billy Boyd, Pippin, 1968

Dominic Monaghan, Merry, 1976

They're getting old.

Lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Explorers, where is Hugo Weaving?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by ElmaSpeed(f): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
I love this trilogy so much. My best part of it is the way sauron is portrayed. A fiery eye.
Brilliant.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Adesiji77: 5:59am On Aug 22, 2017
"Middle-earth".... nostalgic!

Explorers, you are the man! wink
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by mekleelex200(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Explorers:
Viggo Mortensen, Aragon
But the picture of aragon before and after are not similar or is part of those that use drugs to destroy themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by mekleelex200(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Explorers:
Andy Serkis, Gollum

The biggest CGI-actor alive, is known for an amount of outstandingly done movies, such as ‘The Lord of The Rings’, ‘King Kong’ (2005), ‘Planet of the Apes’ reboot series (2011), ‘The adventures of Tintin (2011),’‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ (2015).

He became such a big professional in CGI, that he even opened his own studio, ‘Imaginarium’, in London.

Andy Serkis’s upcoming roles include: ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ (2017), ‘Star Wars:
Andy is CGI personified, what a great talent.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Explorers:

Sean Austin, Sam was born 1971
Elijah Wood, Frodo, 1981
Billy Boyd, Pippin, 1968
Dominic Monaghan, Merry, 1976

They're getting old.

Lalasticlala
I have not watched this movie and I look forward to watching it.
Will it be worth my while? how many season(s)?
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I have not watched this movie and I look forward to watching it.

Will it be worth my while?
how many season(s)?

Not season movies, just like parts.

Part1 - Fellowship Of The Ring.

Part2 - The Two Towers

Part3 - The Return Of The Kings.

But each has a running time of almost 3hrs.

15 Likes

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by sukkot: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
age is a terror

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mk sense
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cate Blanchett still looking adorable as always

Whatever happened to the guy, Aragon?

Damn has it been 17 years so fast?

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by okerekeikpo: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Waiting for Mr Ibu after 17years

1 Like

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by STILESGANG: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
This has to be my best trilogy of all time. Followed closely by the batmn dark knight trilogy

1 Like

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Explorers:
"The world has changed, i feel it in the water, i feel it in the earth, i smell it in the air.

Much that once was is lost.

For none now live who remember it.

It began with the forging of the great rings.

Three were given to the elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings.

Seven to the Dwarf Lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls.

And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of men, who above all else desired power.

For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race.

But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made, in the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the dark Lord Sauron forged in secret.

A master ring, to control all others and into this ring, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life.

One ring to rule them all.

One by one the free lands of Middle-earth fell to the power of the ring.

But there were some who resisted.

A last alliance of men and elves marched against the armies of Mordor and on the slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Middle-earth.

Victory was near but the power of the ring could not be undone.

It was in this moment when all hope had faded that Isildur, son of the King, took up his father's sword.....

Sauron, the enemy of the free peoples of Middle-earth was defeated.

The ring passed to Isildur, who had this one chance to destroy Evil forever.

But the hearts of men are easily corrupted.

And the ring of power has a will of its own.

It betrayed Isildur to his death.

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost.

History became legend, legend became myth and for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge until, when chance came, it ensnared a new bearer.

The ring came to the creature Gollum who took it deep into the tunnels of the misty mountains and there it consumed him.

The ring brought to Gollum unnatural long life.

For five hundred years, it poisoned his mind.

And in the gloom of Gollum's cave, it waited.

Darkness crept back into the forests of the world.

Rumour grew of a shadow in the East, whispers of a nameless fear and the ring of power perceived its time had now come.

It abandoned Gollum.

But something happened that the ring did not intend.

It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable: a Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins of the Shire.

For the times will soon come when Hobbits will shape the fortunes of all........" (Galadriel)

http://www.movietrip.me/blog/view/99

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Lord of the Rings!!!!

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them cool
Explorers:
"The world has changed, i feel it in the water, i feel it in the earth, i smell it in the air.

Much that once was is lost.

For none now live who remember it.

It began with the forging of the great rings.

Three were given to the elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings.

Seven to the Dwarf Lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls.

And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of men, who above all else desired power.

For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race.

But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made, in the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the dark Lord Sauron forged in secret.

A master ring, to control all others and into this ring, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life.

One ring to rule them all.

One by one the free lands of Middle-earth fell to the power of the ring.

But there were some who resisted.

A last alliance of men and elves marched against the armies of Mordor and on the slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Middle-earth.

Victory was near but the power of the ring could not be undone.

It was in this moment when all hope had faded that Isildur, son of the King, took up his father's sword.....

Sauron, the enemy of the free peoples of Middle-earth was defeated.

The ring passed to Isildur, who had this one chance to destroy Evil forever.

But the hearts of men are easily corrupted.

And the ring of power has a will of its own.

It betrayed Isildur to his death.

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost.

History became legend, legend became myth and for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge until, when chance came, it ensnared a new bearer.

The ring came to the creature Gollum who took it deep into the tunnels of the misty mountains and there it consumed him.

The ring brought to Gollum unnatural long life.

For five hundred years, it poisoned his mind.

And in the gloom of Gollum's cave, it waited.

Darkness crept back into the forests of the world.

Rumour grew of a shadow in the East, whispers of a nameless fear and the ring of power perceived its time had now come.

It abandoned Gollum.

But something happened that the ring did not intend.

It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable: a Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins of the Shire.

For the times will soon come when Hobbits will shape the fortunes of all........" (Galadriel)

http://www.movietrip.me/blog/view/99

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Lord of the Rings!!!!

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

3 Likes

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by NoToPile: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Can't believe I watched the 3 parts of this movie in one day,almost 9 hours.

4 Likes

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
I love this movie so much...
So great story, looks so much real like an epic cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by schumastic(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Orladon Bloom, my guy all the time

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by JamalAsahd(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wow! This educative! Kudos to Explorer
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Explorers:

Not season movies, just like parts.
Part1 - Fellowship Of The Ring.
Part2 - The Two Towers
Part3 - The Return Of The Kings.
But each has a running time of almost 3hrs.
Hhmm.. can you share me the link of WHR I can download them?
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
If explorers post no gbagam frontpage, we must appeals the gods
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Explorers:
Orlando Bloom, Legolas(The best archer ever).

His most notable work after 'Lord of the Rings' is ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ trilogy.
He acted prince Paris in d movie Troy

10 Likes

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Cleodenile(f): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Explorers:
Andy Serkis, Gollum

The biggest CGI-actor alive, is known for an amount of outstandingly done movies, such as ‘The Lord of The Rings’, ‘King Kong’ (2005), ‘Planet of the Apes’ reboot series (2011), ‘The adventures of Tintin (2011),’‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ (2015).

He became such a big professional in CGI, that he even opened his own studio, ‘Imaginarium’, in London.

Andy Serkis’s upcoming roles include: ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ (2017), ‘Star Wars:
This guy deserves an Oscar, his work is astounding. I've seen his motion captures for the CGI roles he portrays..hardworker!.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Explorers:
Sala Baker, Sauron

The second image isn't Sauron.
It's the witch-king of Angmar.

Awesome thread tho.
Officially a fan. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Explorers:
Sala Baker, Sauron
The middle picture is not that of sauron, that is the Witch

King of Angmar aka Lord of the Nazgul , he was more or

Less sauron's right hand man. Sauron is never actually

Shown in physical form throughout out the trilogy, save

For a Cameo appearance in The fellowship of the ring.

5 Likes

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
mekleelex200:

But the picture of aragon before and after are not similar or is part of those that use drugs to destroy themselves.

Nah, I don't think it's drugs. The man will be 59 in October

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / "Debbie-Rise's BBNaijaFinale Outfit & Sunlight Detergent Cover Lookalike" (Pics) / Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.