Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

'I Wasn't Even Allowed To Look At Them' - Per Mertesacker Explains - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Wasn't Even Allowed To Look At Them' - Per Mertesacker Explains (1550 Views)

Mertesacker And Ozil Clash After Arsenal Defeat / Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Wasn't Even Allowed To Look At Them' - Per Mertesacker Explains by kodefreak: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Per Mertesacker believes squad relationships and dressing room atmospheres have improved hugely over the course of his career.

At 32, the veteran defender is one of Arsenal's most experienced players but he still makes an effort to connect with the younger members of the team. That attitude of openness and respect, however, was not so prevalent when Mertesacker was a young player.

https://www.infoislife.com/wasnt-even-allowed-look-per-mertesacker-explains-player-relationships-changed-career/

(1) (Reply)

Would Be No More Dangerous Than / Follow Our Premier League Analysis For Today / Win Cash With Your Knowledge Of Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.