Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. (796 Views)

I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by lightblazingnow(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2017
An Interview with God
I dreamed I had an INTERVIEW WITH GOD.

"So, you would like to interview me?" GOD asked.

"If you have time," I said smiling.

GOD smile. "My time is eternity... but yours is time, what questions do you have in mind for me?"

"What surprises you the most about humankind?"

GOD answered...

"That they get bored with childhood, that they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again."

"That they lose their health to make money... and then lose their money to restore their health."

"That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future."

"That they live as if they would never die, and die as though they had never lived."

And something happened...

GOD's hand took mine... and we were silent for a while.

And then I asked, "As a parent, what are some of life's lessons you want your children to learn?"

GOD replied, "To learn they cannot make anyone love them genuinely. All they can do is let themselves be loved." And not to force people to love them.

"To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others."

"To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness."

"To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in those they love, and it can take many years to heal them."

"To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most, but is one who needs the least."

"To learn that there are people who love them dearly, but simply do not yet know how to express or show their feelings."

"To learn that two people can look at the same thing, and see it differently."

"To learn that it is not enough that they forgive one another, but they must also forgive themselves."

"Thank you for your time," I said humbly.

"Is there anything else you would like your children to know?"

GOD smiled, and said... "Just know that I am here. Always."

And don't forget that my love for you is unconstitutional forever and ever and ever and more.

And then I woke up and thought about you and others.

That's why I am sharing with you and I want you to share with others...

God Almighty bless us all. Amen
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by Teaveapoet(f): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
d only thing i disagree about this post is that, it's not a dream. #haterswilquoteme#
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by ochobaba(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2017
But you are awake now abi?
If yes then welcome back to world of reality

1 Like

Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by lightblazingnow(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
God Almighty loves you all unconstitutional
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by Amajerry83(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Photo or video or I refuse to believe.

Just kidding
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by lightblazingnow(m): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Love you

Amajerry83:
Photo or video or I refuse to believe.

Just kidding
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by lightblazingnow(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Great nation
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by Martinez19(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
You didn't ask God why he has never cured an amputee.
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by mrmrmister: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
What does god look like? cheesy
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by hopefulLandlord: 2:28am On Aug 20, 2017
mrmrmister:
What does god look like? cheesy
I second this question
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by lightblazingnow(m): 5:45am On Aug 20, 2017
Father God Almighty
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by lightblazingnow(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2017
We love you LORD CHRIST JESUS
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by lightblazingnow(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Great word
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by obisco4u: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2017
OP obviously had a terrible job interview and now he is trying to use this whole god delima to remedy the effect.

Get a job freak!
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by lightblazingnow(m): 6:20am On Aug 21, 2017
"To learn that two people can look at the same thing, and see it differently."
Re: An Interview With God Almighty, I Dreamed I Had An Interview With God. by lightblazingnow(m): 1:52am On Aug 23, 2017
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Did Islam Tried Or Succeed In Destroying Your Country Civilization/s? / Numerologist Claims World Will End September 23 / Choir: Can Gotham City By R-kelly Be Performed In Church ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.