Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Some People Warned Me To Beware Of Wizkid, But Now I See Them Kissing His Ass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some People Warned Me To Beware Of Wizkid, But Now I See Them Kissing His Ass (1156 Views)

Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some People Warned Me To Beware Of Wizkid, But Now I See Them Kissing His Ass by princeemmma(m): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mr. Eazi is all up with appreciation to God for not listening to some group of persons in the industry who warned him to beware of the Starboy Worldwide Chief Wizkid for one reason or the other. According to him, those guys are all fakes.

The SHORT SKIRT couldn’t stand seeing those same people flocking themselves around the same Wizkid after having warned him to beware of the singer. So he lashed out at those sets of folks who he tags “FAKE PEOPLE” for trying to mislead him when he became an associate of Wizkid. Eazi revealed that those guys are now trying to “Kiss Wizzy’s Ass.”

Even though Eazi is not signed to the Starboy Label, he once revealed in an interview that he and Wizkid are business associates who are working towards championing the “Africa to the World” music campaign. About fake folks, he said;

“God please save the world. There’s so much hate that we may end ourselves. Thank God for his blessings and the good people around me. Y'all told me to beware of Wizkid cuz he’s this and that. But now I see ya’ll kissing his ass!!! Thank God I didn’t listen to y’all fakes. Those who tell you to beware of others are actually the ones you should beware of.”

Re: Some People Warned Me To Beware Of Wizkid, But Now I See Them Kissing His Ass by axortedbabe(f): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
No mind naysayers
They knew getting in contact with starboy u must definitely become a star,so they didn't want that.
Thank God u were smart..
Re: Some People Warned Me To Beware Of Wizkid, But Now I See Them Kissing His Ass by Macdawid(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
All i see is fakers everywhere, save me oh God!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Wizkid Gets Customized Necklace Pendants For His Crew / Top 5 Nigerian Celebrities That Are Broke / Iceberg Slim,eniola Badmus,adunni Ade And Other Celebrities Storm #30bn Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.