Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Woman Cheated Death Thrice In Paris, London, Barcelona Attacks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cheated Death Thrice In Paris, London, Barcelona Attacks (512 Views)

I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. / 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) / Man Attacked By Armed Robbers On His Way To Abuja: "I Cheated Death Yet Again" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cheated Death Thrice In Paris, London, Barcelona Attacks by samijay8(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
A young Australian woman has cheated death for the third time this year after terrorist attacks took place in three different cities that she was travelling through.
Julia Monaco, 26, from Melbourne , was in a shopping mall with a friend when a van plowed into pedestrians in the Las Ramblas district of Barcelona on Thursday.
It was her third brush with terrorism since she began travelling around Europe three months ago but she told 3AW's Neil Mitchell that she won't let it stop her from seeing the world.
In June, she was put in a lockdown on the London Underground while out with friends when terrorists plowed into people on London Bridge before going on a knife rampage in nearby Borough Market.
Days later, she was in Notre Dame in Paris
when a police officer was stabbed outside the famous cathedral.
'I don't feel like I want to go home,' she told Neil Mitchell on Friday morning.
'I feel like I want to stay here and not let them – whoever they may be – win.
'I'm going to see what I came here to see.'
Ms Monaco and her friends Alana Reader and Julia Rocca, also from Melbourne, were in the store on Placa de Catalyuna when they saw people outside running for their lives.
Re: Woman Cheated Death Thrice In Paris, London, Barcelona Attacks by decatalyst(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Maybe her placenta was buried on a road....that's why she dey waka all about undecided
Re: Woman Cheated Death Thrice In Paris, London, Barcelona Attacks by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
It's just a matter of avoiding anywhere she is visiting.
Re: Woman Cheated Death Thrice In Paris, London, Barcelona Attacks by Adeevah(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lucky her

(1) (Reply)

Panic At Madonna UNI. As Some Students Loose Over 200k After A Man They Gave ATM / A Nairalander's Toyota Corolla 2006 Snatched At Gun Point In Abuja / Egyptian Police Arrest Seven People Because Dem Raise Rainbow Flag For Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.