Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

'it Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' -pastor Adeboye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'it Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' -pastor Adeboye (498 Views)

I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'it Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' -pastor Adeboye by emefav: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
RCCG's General Overseer, Pastor Adeboye who was pictured earlier kissing his wife of 50 years, Foluke Adeboye in public, at a book launch in his honor which held at the RCCG campground last week said his wife is his greatest gift from God apart from the Holy Spirit.

Here's what he said;

"I don't call her Chocomilo because I don't drink her. It is impossible to find a woman like this woman. I want to thank God for this lady. Without her, I cannot be doing what I am doing today. This is the greatest gift apart from the holy spirit that God has given to me."

http://www.lailasblog.com/impossible-find-woman-like-wife-pastor-adeboye/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'it Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' -pastor Adeboye by ibkkk(f): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cool.

(1) (Reply)

Window Blinds,wallpapers And Laminate Floors! / See What Wizkid Said About Olamide "Wo" Single / Jay-z Finally Reveals Elevator Fight With Beyonce’s Sister Solange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.