Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! (1439 Views)

I Prepared Jollof Rice For New Year / I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
I saw the first picture online and the second picture was prepared by me.
I couldn't find carrot in my locality and I didn't want to go that far.

I no try cheesy

What do you guys think?

Hit or miss?

Re: Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Where is the mod in charge of food section?

Come and see my ogbonge delicacy o cheesy

CC: MissyB3
Re: Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! by EzigboNwanma(f): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lol grin you no get flat plate?
Re: Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! by collins1895: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nice... Just carrots remaining
Re: Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
collins1895:
Nice... Just carrots remaining

Yea, couldn't find it in my area.

Thanks bro
Re: Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! by crestedaguiyi: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Your egg and potato looks more fried than the online version.
Half cooked food boost blood
Re: Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! by thesicilian: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Seems legit.
Re: Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! by thesicilian: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
Your egg and potato looks more fried than the online version.
Also causes typhoid fever and sorethroat
Re: Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

thesicilian:

Also causes typhoid fever and sorethroat

Na wa o!

Which one I go follow now? undecided To boost blood and get typhoid fever and sore throat?

All this wahala on top this food wey I no joke cook undecided

Someone canor cook food in peace again undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! by thesicilian: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
austinosita:

Na wa o!

Which one I go follow now? undecided To boost blood and get typhoid fever and sore throat?

All this wahala on top this food wey I no joke cook undecided

Someone canor cook food in peace again undecided

Hahaha. All foods should be properly cooked, especially animal products. The only exception is vegetables, and maybe fruits.
Re: Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! by MainoCooks(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Not bad at all!
The fries/chips don't look as soggy/oily as the 1st pic.
Re: Saw It Online And Prepared It. Check The Difference! by joseo: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
u try sha...but u for invite ppl now

(1) (Reply)

The Snake I killed In Our Palm Tree Plantation this morning / Nigerian Man Makes Stew With Frog Meat (photos) / Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.