Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) (1450 Views)

Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by NeroGaming: 1:04pm On May 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by Islandlady(f): 1:05pm On May 24, 2022
Haha this is the funniest thing I have seen on the internet today! grin

Is this poverty or clout chasing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Rough economy with a touch of clout chasing grin

We'll never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it grin
Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by tillaman(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by lecowas: 4:31pm On May 24, 2022
Hahaha, if the iron shocks him, he will throw away the omelet with his hand. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by RepoMan007: 9:09pm On May 24, 2022
Creativity. If you live in one of those face I face houses and can't buy gas, use cheap electricity to be frying egg and making toast.
Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by Cousin9999: 2:15am On May 25, 2022
It's no different from a hot plate, waffle iron, George Foreman grill, panini press, or sandwich maker.

He's coming up with a solution instead of complaining.

Btw, Google "make grilled cheese with an iron." Almost all the results will show it's done/been done heavily in America.
Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 25, 2022
grin
Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by mariahAngel(f): 5:13pm On May 25, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Rough economy with a touch of clout chasing grin

We'll never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it grin

I'll call it adventurous cooking. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:

Swears can you try this out and give me a feedback pls.. grin cry
Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by Islandlady(f): 8:34pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Swears can you try this out and give me a feedback pls.. grin cry
Lolz you can as well try it on your own to understand how it feels grin
Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:37pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Lolz you can as well try it on your own to understand how it feels grin
I am not allowed to eat eggs.. cry
Pls try it tho..just wanna see if it's gonna work out..
Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by Islandlady(f): 8:40pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am not allowed to eat eggs.. cry
Pls try it tho..just wanna see if it's gonna work out..
ohh really I will try it but you can also try it too without eating it, it gonna be fun
Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
ohh really I will try it but you can also try it too without eating it, it gonna be fun
How do I even get access to eggs? it ain't allowed here... cry
Pls do..and make a video of that..
Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by Islandlady(f): 8:49pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How do I even get access to eggs? it ain't allowed here... cry
Pls do..and make a video of that..
I am now confused, where are you!?
Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
I am now confused, where are you!?
Don't bother yourself.. cry
You Will never understand.. peace..
Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by Islandlady(f): 8:59pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't bother yourself.. cry
You Will never understand.. peace..
alright all will be well with you!
Re: Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) by Gofwane(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2022
Back in Technical College, we used pressing iron to boil meat, beans, rice, yam etc. Just don't add salt or any other ingredient. Else you go see shocked

(1) (Reply)

30 Most Popular Nigerian Foods That Is Heavenly Tasty 2022 / Is There Anything As Too Much Beans Or Water? / Shopping Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.